RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Animal Bodies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8498

Animal Bodies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:28 pm

Willow saw them enter. The girl turned out to be a squirrel. She heard what Lexi said about her not eating the new comer. Willow wanted the joke, 'she might not eat you, but I might.' But thought better of it. She did not want to seem more threatening than she already is. Instead, she smiled at the squirrel girl and introduced herself. "Hello, I am Willow. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4694

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:42 pm

"Nice to meet you. Ah, so could you guys give me any food? I'm really hungry~" She hoped that they had some nuts, or at least something that wasn't meat; she was a vegetarian.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10492

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:44 pm

"Sure." Lexi said walking over to her food stash. "Take whatever you'd like. There's nuts, roots and some fruits and vegetables. I don't eat meat."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Willow watched them. Interested in watching these creatures that are more like her and different than her then any other creature in the world.
"What is your name?" Willow asked the hungry squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:59 pm

"Oh thanks!" She runs over to it, and removes 50% of the nuts, which she then placed in the pockets hidden below her cloak.
"Name's Rhythm" she said, stuffing some of the nuts into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:03 pm

Lexi went back to the fire and took the root off and used her claws to cut into it. Though she mostly just picked at it, not actually eating anything. She didn't have much of an appetite.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:06 pm

"How did you get away from the scientists?" Willow asked Rhythm. She wanted to know everything she could possibly know about the scientists. She wanted to know their weaknesses and how to exploit them.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:12 pm

She tilted her head to one side, and stopped stuffing nuts into her mouth. "Huh? Oh them. I just kinda ran really quickly and hid in trees. Why?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:16 pm

Willow looked the little thing over. "I want to go back and get the rest out if there are any." She was unsure if she liked the little spaz yet or not. It is difficult to be friends with things that should be your prey.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:06 pm

"Oh ok... I guess I'll help you... As long as you promise to share all the nuts you get with me. Okay?" She put her hands in her pockets and pulled out more nuts to eat.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Lexi looked between them, this wasn't a time for her to wallow in self pity, what's done is done and she couldn't take it back, no matter how much she wanted to. She stood up and stretched. "Alright then, I say we try and find more man power before we try to fight those others out. If we can't find any then we'll think of something."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Willow was excited. This was actually happening. She looked out into the woods wondering how many more were out there. "Do any of you have any friends?"
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:55 pm

"Nope" She muttered between mouthfuls of nuts.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7802

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:16 am

Sinopa walked through the woods cautiosly. She didn't like being what she was. Her flame orange ears pricked at the sound of movement. She swished her orange and vream-white tail slowly behind her. She scanned the area with her soft brown eyes and when she turned her head, her long electric orange hair slapped her face and back. What was that? She walked stealthily towards the noise.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:24 am

"I met one once... A fox, we had a bit of a rough encounter..." Lexi said cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:35 am

Her ears pricked again. She heard voices now. She had heard the word. Fox. She stood behind a shrub as two figures came to view. A squirrel and a cat.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:37 am

Willow was smelling with her forked tongue. She could smell a...fox. She was close. Maybe this was the one Lexi spoke about if so, we could be in for trouble. Willow got up and looked about with her snake eyes and saw the heat sensory of the fox.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:39 am

Lexi continued. "It's not that she is necessarily bad per say...just that she and I fought for this home when we first arrived."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:50 am

Sinopa remembered that fight. She receeded into the shadows a little more. Was she even supposed to be here? Was she supposed to be hearing this? She shook her head an looked at her bare feet. It looked a little like there was fur begining to grow on them. She sighed mentally as her tail whipped behind her.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:07 am

Willow decided that she wanted to meet this 'fox'. She was extremely curious and wanted to know. She jumped to the ground and walked over to the fox.
"Hello, my name is Willow." She hoped her scaly appearance would not frighten her into running. "What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:28 am

Sinopa jumped at the sudden appearance of the snake/human. She got onto all fours and arched her back slightly before she came to her senses and stood, embarrased for her behaviour. She looked to her left and mumbled, "My name is Sinopa." Her tail whipped behind her nervously.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:52 am

Willow wasn't surprised by Sinopa's behavior, she expected people to be afraid of her. She is not necessarily a predator to all of these creatures but they treated her as such.
"It'sss nice you meet you." She smiled, her thin fangs showing.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:35 am

(She's not scared of her just got startled. Very Happy )

Sinopa mumbled a, "Nice to meet you too," and looked towards the other two.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:38 am

Lexi saw Willow leave and followed after her, she found the same fox that she'd fought with all those months ago. "Um... hey..." She said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:48 am

Rhythm instinctively jumped behind Willow. "Hello... there.... don't mi-ind me..." she muttered, her head once again hidden by her hood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Bodies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next