RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Animal Bodies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8489

Animal Bodies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:14 am

Willow waited patiently. The sky had fallen dark but Lexi made no move to put out the fire. She grabbed the basket of dirt and pored it into the warm flames causing them to choke and die. They sat there in darkness making the moment seem more realistic and sad.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10483

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:17 am

After what felt like hours Lexi took in a slow, deep breath and let it out. "So I'm a murderer then..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:21 am

Willow sighed. "In a way." Was all she could say. Willow had kill many things and a few people. It bothered her that she has ended lives, but she had the option to make that choice. Lexi didn't, she was running on pure instinct. "It wassssn't sssomething your rational mind would do."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:27 am

Lexi didn't say anything, just continued to stare at the ground. After a while she said. "I'm... going to bed, you can sleep in the cave I have a grass mat I can use out here."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:30 am

Before she got too far Willow grabbed her hand. "It will be okay. I promise. It takes a while to come to terms with but it will be okay."
Willow let go and went to the grass mat she mentioned and fell asleep and had nightmares about the people she had killed.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:35 am

Lexi just laid down on the ground and stared at the sky, she felt the emotions boiling inside her and she began to silently cry herself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:42 am

(Time laps to the next morning?)
Willow woke up a little more shaken than the day before. She promised Lexi that everything would be okay, but Willow had just dreamt of killing the seven she had killed over and over. Maybe it would never be okay, but sooner or later you come to terms with what you did. The major difference, Lexi did not have a choice, she just has not realized how much of a difference it is to accidently kill people and premeditate it.
She laid in her bed, waiting. The sun was up, but clouds were blocking the sun. Once the sun comes out, Willow will venture outside to sit in the heat.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:55 am

Lexi was up and trudging about, making breakfast.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:13 am

Willow finally saw the rays of the some shinning down. She scurried out of the cave and sat in the sun hearing Lexi moving about. She did not want to disturb her yet, and plus she needed some good sun time.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Lexi took her roots from yesterday, started a fire, and began to cook them, staring into the fire with a blank stare.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Willow could hear the fire inside and got really worried. What if Lexi did something to hurt herself? Willow decided to go in and watch her, just in case.
"Morning." She greeted taking a seat by the warm fire. Sometimes she wonders how it would be to be warm blooded, to be able to generate her own heat. But she never really gets cold. "How are you?" Willow asked gently.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:50 pm

"Hmmm...?" Lexi slowly turned to look at her and gave a weak smile that didn't reach her eyes. "Oh, good morning Willow... did you sleep well?" She asked not answering the question.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:57 pm

Willow shrugged. Avoiding her question. "I was wondering if you knew any others like us?" Willow played with one of the sticks from the fire. She liked to fidget when she was embracing her human side because when she is embracing her snake part, she is motionless most of the time. She needs to get the fidget out.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4685

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:19 pm

A figure in a hooded cloak stared at the two girls... they seemed to also be animal hybrids, but of the predator type.... she was a prey, so she shuddered as soon as they seemed to be looking in her direction, but she stayed put-- they didn't know she was there, and if she moved, they would likely hear her...
She kept on watching them, waiting for them to leave so she could take their supplies.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:22 pm

As the wind shifted Lexi picked up a scent coming from above them and she snapped out of her trance long enough to growl. "Who's there!?" She said turning her head towards the wind.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Willow looked in that direction with her snake eyes. She could see a heat sensory on it. It was humanoid, but it seemed to smell different when she stuck her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:29 pm

"Eek!" She scampered away, and up a nearby tree; she couldn't let them catch her, who knows what they would do once they got their hands on her.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Lexi dashed up her exit tree and chased after the scent of the person, she found it running up a tree and chased after it, she saw someone in a hooded figure as she climbed and landed on their branch between them and the trunk. "Who are you!?" She demanded. "Why were you spying on us?"
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:37 pm

She leaped to another branch, and then another, until she found herself on the top of the tree. "I wasn't spying, I was just watching you guys!" she yelled down, before jumping to another nearby branch.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:39 pm

Willow stayed in the cave. Her place was here, she was sure to scare the creature. Its heart was hammering in its chest before it ran off. And if she left, Lexi's food would burn and the fire would get out of control.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:51 pm

Lexi sighed and chased after the person until they were on the weak top branches. "Why were you watching us then? And stop running! It's not like I'm going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:55 pm

"How do I know that you won't harm me?! And besides, you have tasty food, so I was kinda thinking I could take a little taste test or something!" She jumps to the ground, and waits for her pursuer to follow.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Lexi sighed and hopped down to a branch just above the girl and sat back lazily. "If you wanted food all you had to do was ask..."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:11 pm

"But I was worried that you guys might eat me!" She pouted, and walked back to where she remembered first seeing them, hoping that the food was over there.
"By the way, name's Rhythm. What's yours?" She takes off her hood to reveal a pair of brown eyes, unkempt but short ashen brown hair, and two curved ears protruding from her scalp.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:21 pm

"Ah, a squirrel." Lexi hopped down from the tree, I might be part cat but I'm also part human. I'm not gonna eat you. Name's Lexi." She said as she led her up the tree and across the branch that allowed access to her hide out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Bodies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next