RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Animal Bodies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10462

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:04 am

Lexi was perched in a tree, resting there in the shade. Her orange cat eyes closed and her black cat tail swishing back and forth beneath her lazily. It had been almost two years since she'd escaped the scientists and taken up refuge in the woods by herself. Lexi wasn't as different. She looked like most humans aside from her orange eyes, black cat ears and tail and some strange markings that appeared during the scientific changes that appeared all up her back and over her shoulders. Ever since the government became afraid of the 'experiments' scientists had been taking down any and all cross breeds they could find. The only safe place to hide was deep within nature, where the plants would attack any humans that tried to come after them. Lexi knew that she was by far not the only cross breed in this forest but she still lived alone.

Spoiler:

Last edited by katisacat on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8468

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:39 am

Willow looked around, not with her bright yellow slit eyes, but with her tongue. She is part snake, green pit viper to be exact which made her highly venomous, able to see infrared light, and slightly weird looking.
She was use to her weird appearance but knew she was unable to be seen by people without them noticing a difference. Willow had a nearly flattened nose, no ears, small teeth with long thin fangs, no hair but bright green scales, a green tones skin where the green scales didn't cover. She would be considered to be a monster by most, but she thought herself beautiful.
Willow sat in the sun, away from the rest of the world. When she had gotten away from the scientists that created her, she knew she would not be able to be around people. She knew of the others out there like herself, and wanted to meet them, if them.

(This is Willow. I drew it myself and tried my best to photo it and get it to look good. The real copy is so much better than this. Sorry for the crappy picture job.)
Spoiler:

Last edited by FallChild on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:46 am

Last edited by katisacat on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:56 am

Willow was tired of hiding. Tired of people hunting her, wanting to kill her. She did not choose to be this way, even if she did like it. The scientists want to kill her more than ever. They tried to keep her there as long as they could because of her venom, but she got out.
I didn't take much, just some intimidation and some poison and she was running free in the wild. She knew of the others they held onto because of their need to study it and not wanting something that dangerous getting in the wild. They have considered killing the most dangerous ones, but they are scientist and are out for knowledge.
Willow wanted to go back and save the few left with the scientist, if they even lived after her escape. Maybe the scientists finally came to their senses and killed the ones they had left in captivity.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Lexi decided she should go find some dinner whereas the sun was setting and she hopped out of her tree with grace and landed delicately before dashing searching for some plants to eat.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Willow felt the vibrations before even seeing the creature making them. It was bigger than the mice and other rodents that scurried the forest. Willow got up to give it a peek. Her animal instinct told her to run or attack, but her human side (the more prominent side) had to have its curiosity satisfied.
She switched to her normal human eyes, that were a dull yellow compared to her snake eyes, to see the creature as it truly was.
It was a human cat hybrid. It was not a surprise to find them in a forest so secluded from the world. Willow decided to watch it and see what it did.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Lexi poked around before coming upon some edible roots, she took her knife out of her back pocket and began to hack away at it to get it to come free. She had only been at it for a moment when her ears perked and she sniffed the air. "Who's there!?" She called out defensively.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:39 pm

It seems the Willow was discovered by the catlady. She stepped out of her hiding place behind a huge, blueberry bush. "Hello. I'm ssssorry if I ssssstartled you."
The one thing she hates about being part snake was her lisp. She tried to hide it the best she could most of the time.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Lexi stared at her cautiously. Her cat instincts told her to always be wary of strangers, even more so than a normal human would be. "Why were you watching me?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:04 pm

Willow felt her cheeks heat up. "I have rarely seen someone like me, an animal person. I am curios to know who they are. I want to know about how you got away from the scientists."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Lexi looked at her curiously, confused by her blush. She slowly straightened up and looked at the snake woman. "Very well, follow me." She gathered her roots and called back over her shoulder. "Name's Lexi. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:11 pm

Willow was surprised by her quick willingness to tell people her story, but of coarse there was a since of comradery between us due to the stint with the scientists. She fallowed quickly behind her. "My name is Willow."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:30 pm

Lexi nodded as she led her up a hill, the top was surrounded by shrubs and bushes and she leaped up a tree and crawled across the branch to get in it. She grabbed a rope and tossed it down so Willow could climb up.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:39 pm

Willow was a part snake, and though she had all her limbs, she could not do certain things too well. Climbing is one of them. She is strong, but her muscles did not like to move that way. She grabbed the rope and took a while to make it to the top. "Is this your hid out?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:44 pm

"Yup, home sweet home." The branch dipped down into the little hollow made by the undergrowth but Lexi jumped down from where she was at the top of the branch and looked up at Willow. Lexi's hollow was nice for a forest home. She had a little cave made from leaning boulders to sleep in, logs set up around a hand made fire pit, a pit for storing food and woven reed basket that held water.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:55 pm

"This is wonderful." Willow looked around, delighted to be in a place so homey and relaxed. She did not have a home like this. She has been meaning to find a spot but has not been in a rush.
Willow looked around, hearing a rustling sound that was characteristic to a mouse. She switched her eyes from human to snake and found it. She quickly grabbed it in its hiding place among the fire wood. Willow killed it without remorse. She had to eat. "Can we get a fire going. I would love to cook it."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:59 pm

Lexi stared at her for a moment, slightly appalled. She didn't kill any animals, despite her cat instincts, her human side, who had loved all animals, didn't allow it. She nodded slowly. "Alright, but we'd better be quick, I don't want it going after it gets dark." She started hitting flint together to spark the wood in the fire pit.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:39 am

Willow sighed. She could see it in her face that she did not like her killing the mouse. Even to others like herself she can be considered a monster. It is the way it has to be, if your cold blooded, you looked at differently.
"That will be fine. I'm sorry, but I cannot live of fruits and berries like you. Anyway, how did you get away from the scientists?" Willow asked sitting by the almost started fire.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:45 am

Lexi blew on the fire to get it flaring before sitting up and responding. "It's alright, I know some people just can't go without meat and I've accepted it. As for the scientists it's a bit complicated. I'm not even sure how I did it." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:51 am

Willow cocked her head. She had the mouse on a stick without its fur, roasting it to perfection. "What do you remember?" She twirled the mouse listening to the hiss as the liquid hit the fire. She could smell the mouse and it made her mouth water.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:58 am

Lexi looked up at the sky, trying to ignore the smell of the mouse that made her cat growl but her human stomach turn. "I remember that I had been one of the first experiments, they had been observing me in the forest through cameras when they got notified of the change in law and ordered me back. Clueless I returned to be strapped down to a table and they prepared to inject me with a death serum. I panicked and then everything went black. By the time I came to I was running toward the forest, covered in blood."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:05 am

The mouse seemed to be cooked enough for her not to cringe at it on the way down. She pulled it out of the fire, blew on it, slipped it off the stick, and then swallowed it whole. She was part snake and the bones did not irritate her.
She was really just buying time to contemplate Lexi's story. Willow had been there after Lexi was gone. She had also stayed there longer. She knew more information about Lexi's escape than see did it seemed. Once she told Willow about it, she knew who she was and what she did.
Willow threw the stick into the fire causing embers to fly up into the darkening sky.
"What if I told you that I know more to that? I was there longer and after you left and there were things said with me there. I know more about it, that is if you want to know." Willow offered.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:18 am

Lexi looked at her, a slight pain hidden behind her eyes. She had always feared her actions from that night and feared the possibility of it happening again, but she nodded. She needed to know.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:31 am

Willow sighed. "Remember, I heard mossst of thissss asssss gosssssip from the sssscientistssss. I have pieced this together from the rational conversations and consistent facts." Willow watched the fire, happy to have something warm her. "You were the first they tried to kill. Killing something should be easy, but there were people that worked with the scientist that did not believe in killing. Some of the scientists thought this way to, but were able to suppress it for science, but it was the people that were brought in to watch our animal behavior. They were zoologist of a sort and the ones that organized it were the type in preserving every animal, including us. So they changed the needle out with one full of that chemical that makes it seem like you're dead. But we are creatures that are different from humans and it had a different effect on you. You went ravage. You attacked things, because your human side was asleep. They scientist said that the chemical made you complete cat with no rational human side. You were a trapped animal that knew it wanted out, so it attacked. You killed the scientist that injected you and two of the guards. They thought that they shot you, but I guess not. After that, the scientists went on lock down, started hunting for the half-breeds in the real world, and fired all the zoologists. All the animals were kept in cages, but there were flukes with that. They always tried to put us in different cages to keep us in, but we kept escaping. We are smart creatures that learned exceptionally quick. They also did not try to kill us. They told the government that they were running tests on the dead bodies, but they did not kill a single one. I think that there could be a few left in there. I want to go and get them out." Willow did not mean to round the conversation out to that. She wanted to give Lexi time to digest what happened that night, but once she started talking she couldn't stop. (And the whole time she has the lisp, it would be annoying typing it all out, but it's there.)
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:04 am

Lexi sat there, wide eyed and pretty much frozen as she took in all this information, she couldn't comprehend it all, she couldn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Bodies Animal Bodies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Bodies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next