RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4713

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:46 am

Hayato turned to the figures, and frowned.
"I don't know..." he muttered, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18968

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:52 am

'Act natural.I guess,' He said, remembering Sensei's words instantly, Don't try to act natural, naturally be natural. Ajax smiled as the words rung through his head. He continued walking towards the hotel, drawing his eyes to the grand structure.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7821

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:52 am

Akura squinted. They were definitely ninjas. She took another step forward. She had seen one of them before. "Ajax?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:53 am

((Where have you seen me before?))
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:55 am

He flinched, and jumped to face the owner of the voice-- it was a girl, probably the same age as him. "I thought you said you didn't know them!"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:56 am

((Yeah. We trained together in the white dojo when I was younger and still there))
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:01 am

Ajax turjed to look at the girl frowning, 'Do... I know you?' He ignored Hayato, his attention was drawn to the strangers once again.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:04 am

It sounded like Ajax. Sort of. it had been so long since she had seen him. "Are you Ajax Xtsune?" she said a little louder and with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:14 am

Ajax took a step back, shrouding himself in a blanket of darkness, trying to conceal the features of his face which he possessed. He didn't answer the question, he just stood there?
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:20 am

"I knew it." She straightened her back and chuckled softly. "You don't remember? We trained together in the white dojo before I left to be taught how to fight by the black ninja." She smirked. "I didn't think you would know my face. It's Akura. Akura Honosuke."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:23 am

Ajax gasped at what she said, 'No...' He stepped forward only to realize what she was, a black ninja. 'I can't go near you...I am sorry.' He stepped back into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:27 am

"I'm not a ninja anymore. I'm an outcast. I failed to kill a white ninja to test my worth. I'm freelance. I can never go back." She looked away sadly. "I lost my family again."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:53 am

Hyoto stepped forward, staring at the white ninjas. "What is your purpose here?" he asked them, staring at them both, katanas hidden in his sleeves, ready for any complications.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:39 am

He stepped back; the boy seemed hostile, and hostile people can only mean danger. He elbowed Ajax, hoping that he would come up with an acceptable answer.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:43 am

'We're just collecting some... Er... Supplies for Sensei.' He said, smiling before going a worried glance towards Hayato.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:42 am

"You're not very good at lying" Hyoto said, raising an eyebrow. "Now, whats your real purpose here?" he asked them aoftly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:25 am

Ajax eyed Hayato. They couldn't reveal their real purpose, the repercussions could be dangerous and they couldn't take the risk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:09 am

Hyoto stared at him. Finally he accpeted he wasjt gonna tell him. He turned to Akura. "Come on," he said," back to the hotel" he tild her softly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:36 am

Akura nodded and bowed to Ajax. "It was nice seeing you again," she said before turning and walking to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:47 am

Ajax hesitated before bowing. "That was awkward..." He muttered before turning away, grunting, "Shall we go to the hotel?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:07 am

Akura walked with her head down. What was she thinking? She knew she shouldn't have done that but she couldn't help herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:14 am

Hyoto sawher head hanging down. "Whats up?" he sked her. "Is something wrong?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:17 am

She looked up quickly and took a breath. "I'm fine. Nothing's wrong," she said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:32 am

Hyoto raised an eyebrow. "I know you too well. You cant lie to me" he told her. "Now. What is wrong?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:46 pm

She looked back at Ajax and the other. "If it had been him I had to kill. I would not have fought. If I had a choice, I would not have fought for Sensei's pleasure. That's all it felt like. It was like he was playing a game. The characters didn't seem to matter but the story did. He felt… cold," she said and looked down. "He's never made me choke before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next