RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4713

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:03 am

He gulped after hearing that, and reluctantly followed Ajax outside of the dojo, outside of their shelter, and right into the shadows of night. It was unnerving, and Hayato walked closer to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7821

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:07 am

Akura watched as Hyoto slept. She then grabbed her Katana and strapped them to her back. She jumped out of the window and started to walk around the streets. She then stopped and turned. Should I go back to the gates and gaze upon my home one last time? She began to walk in that direction. I shall.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:12 am

Hyoto awoke to a noise. He turned over to see Akura gone from her hed. Dammit, she must have gone to see the Dojo , he thought. He grabbed his stuff, and silently jumped out the window. He saw Akura walking towards the dojo. He ran to her silently. "Homesick?" he asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18968

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:12 am

They reached the gate, the gate which they would exit and possibly never see again. Ajax spotted one of their comrades standing on guard at the gate. 'Ajax. Hayato.' The man nodded as he stepped out of the way, letting them pass. The kids delved into the darkness where their fate would be decided in.

After half an hour of traveling, Ajax started to talk, hoping to arise a conversation to pass the time, 'Have you ever seen a black ninja?'
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:19 am

"Eh? Well, kinda....." He trailed off, not sure if he should tell this to his friend. Well, it wasn't that the person in question was even an official black ninja, but the way he dual wielded katanas when he thought no one was looking..... it was unmistakably the style of fighting that they taught at the black dojo.
"He was too injured to fight though, so he wasn't a threat when we met."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:22 am

Ajax's curiosity had been piqued instantly, he gasped, 'What was it like? Where did you see him?' He had so many questions racing through his head which he wanted to blurt out all at once.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:28 am

"Eh? Well...." he sighed. "He was this painter that I was childhood friends with, and one day he got into a fight and had to get his legs amputated. But even before that, he would often get asthma attacks, especially in the earlier years. I had to live with him and wheel him around, but I saw him practice some Black Dojo techniques once."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:31 am

'Oh...' He nodded, continuing through the chilled darkness towards the temple which was exactly parallel to the White Temple. Except they were dozens of kilometers away from each other. 'I wish we could all train in harmony again. The black and white together.' He murmered, mainly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:34 am

"Yeah.... that would be cool..." He sighed, thankful that Ajax simply accepted his story.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:37 am

Akura turned to Hyoto as he came. "Yeah. I can't sleep." She looked out towards the dojo. "I had family there."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:46 am

'I suggest we take refuge in a hotel for the night. That fine by you?' He asked as he begun to slow his pace. Ajax wondered what it would be like seeing a black ninja... Would they be as menacing as they sound?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:49 am

"So did I" he said heavily. "Now come on" he said. "We must go back to the hotel" he said.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:27 am

Akura sighed and gazed at her past home for the last time. "Alright." She walked with him and back to the Hotel. As they reached it, Akura slowed. "Something doesn't feel right," she said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:05 am

Hyoto felt it too. "Yeah, I feel it too" he said. He looked around. He didnt see anything, but still stayed alert. "Hear anything?" he asked Akura, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:16 am

"Not yet." She walked over to the door of the Hotel and stood in the archway, watching the streets closely.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:21 am

Hyoto followed and did the same thing. He saw two dark figures in the distance. "Akura" he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:32 am

"I know. I see them." She squinted. "Are they wearing white?" she said shocked. She hadn't seen a white ninja in these parts for years. What on earth?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:40 am

"White Ninjas" he said quietly. "Come on lets go. Katanas out" he told her. He started walkijg towards the two figures, motioning for Akura to follow.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:45 am

Akura put her arm out and stopped him. "Wait. I want to watch them first. There's no need to be so alarmed. They're walking too casually to be here for any malice." She eyed them closely. "I want to observe."

(And now I wait... (*Rubs back of head*)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:51 am

Hyoto looked at her and smiled. She was right. So he waited, grabbed her arm, and put it back beside her. "Ok. Lets observe" he said.

(Now we wait. *twiddles thumbs*
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:54 am

(Hey! That was my thing! -_-)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:16 am

(Quiet please. White Ninjas inbound.)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:33 am

(-_- I saw them first)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:13 am

Ajax cocked his head at the two figure which had paused to stare at them, 'Who... Are they?' He mumbled, moving forward slowly as a hotel came into view, shrouded by a thick cloud of fog.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:20 am

Akura began to walk forward. Had she seen these guys before? She left all her weapons in place, but she knew they would soon see her dual Katana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next