RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] Empty
PostSubject: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:48 am

Centuries ago, ninjas were born and trained in the dojo, the legendary birthplace of Ninjas. They grew and trained hard each day. There were 2 Ninja creeds. There was the Legendary Ninjas of the White Dojo, trained in martial arts and combat, who wore white as a symbol of their creed. The other was the Legendary Ninjas of the Black Dojo, who wore black as a symbol oftheir creed. They were trained in weapn combat and stealth tactics. Each creed live in peace and harmony. Until one day, a Black Ninja was found dead, and they believed it to be the work of a White Ninja, as the Black Ninjas believed the White Ninja jealous of the Black Ninjas' skills. This started a legenday war between the two Ninja Creeds. Black Dojo vs. White Dojo.

The two Creeds:

White Ninjas:
Trained in martial arts and combat, they are a fierce and strong group of Ninjas.
Weapons: A single Katana Blade, and throwing stars.
Specialties: Are strong and quick in combat.

Black Ninjas:
Trained in Weapon combat and stealth tactics, they are fast and swift in their movements.
Weapons: Two Katana Blades, a butterfly knife, and throwing knives.
Specialties: They are swift in movement, good at stealth, deadly and silent.

Everyone who wishes to join must choose a side and make a character sheet like the the one below.

Name: ----------
Ninja Creed: ------
Background/Origin:--------

Hope to see many people join this rp Very Happy

Last edited by Prisoner#627 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7807

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:03 am

Ooh ooh. Pick me pick me.

Name: Akura Honosuke
The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] Images42
Ninja Creed: Black Ninja
Backround: At the age of seven, Akura joined the Ninja Creed after becoming an orphan. She was a promising pupil of the White Ninja and her martial arts skills were high for her age. She was beating men who had been training for twenty years to get they're power. At age twelve, Akura ventured to the Black Ninja to train in they're ways. She has stayed there ever since. And now she might have tp be a fugitive to her own kind...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:20 pm

You have been picked already lol.

Name: Hyoto Kiruta
Ninja Creed: Black Ninja
Background/Origin: Hyoto was born and bred in to the Black Ninja society. The arrival of a willing and strong young girl at an early age made him train harder and become stronger, exhausting himself to the limit. He is one of the best for his young age, strong and quick with a blade, and one of the most advanced in his stealth training. He's smart and thinks quick.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:29 pm

But he is nowhere near as good as her. Yet... He needs to spar her first. Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:49 pm

Lol. Im not tryin to say im better then you.Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:54 pm

I know... Hehehe When does the IC start?
I want to get going! Lol sorry. It sounds really good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:57 pm

I'm waiting for at least 2 ninjas on each side. Sorry lol Razz
Im looking forward to it as well.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:00 am

*Stats crying* That's going to take forever!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:03 am

Blame Andor for not being here then. He not here to join. Blame the missing admin.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:14 am

Lol. I'll be sure to tell him that.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4699

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:07 am

I'll join Very Happy

Name: Hayato Kaze
Ninja Creed: White
Background/Origin: Following in his older brothers' footsteps, he joins the white creed in hopes of being able to surpass their skills. Obviously, he's having a bit of trouble, especially with the power part of the training, but his aim with throwing stars is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:05 am

Awesome! Very Happy Now we just need one more White Ninja
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:33 am

One more Ninja. One more Ninja. One more Ninja. Let the Ninja be summoned. NOW!
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:37 am

Let the ninja be Admin
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:40 am

Thats what I'm hoping for Laughing

Then we can make the IC and get on with the Ninja Wars.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18954

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:01 pm

Name: Ajax Xtsune (soo - ne)
Ninja Creed: White Creed
Background/Origin: Ajax was born in Canada amnd lived in California for three years before his parents were brutally killed in a car crash. Ajax was moved to Japan, where he would train to be a ninja.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:46 am

Awesome! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'll make the IC when I can.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:58 am

Thank you for joining everyone. EVryone can still feel free to join, and you may post an entry form here to join in the Ninja Wars. The IC has been opened, and may be found here: https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/t811-the-ninjas-of-dojo-ic#17218
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ninjas of Dojo [OOC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1