RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 am

"Put that away you stinking coward!' he said, staring at his sleeve. He looked into Akura's eyes. "Ask him" he said, breaking free.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7821

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:28 am

Akura didn’t trust Hyoto not to hurt Ajax. She grabbed his wrist tightly. “Don’t hurt him. If you do you’ll have me to deal with.” She stared at him coldly and slowly let him go. She turned to Ajax and looked at him nervously. She wasn’t sure what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:11 am

"Tell her why your here then" he said, giving up trying to break free. "Tell her" he said, staring at him darkly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18968

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am

Ajax glared, moving his hands, along with the shruiken. "I promise secrecy." He seethed before pegging the star a millimeter from his ear. With a final glare, he ran off.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:17 am

Hyoto gently pushed her off, and grabbed the object that had so narrowly missed his ear. "Told you he was up to no good" he said softly. "Sorry for being violent" he said, heanging his head with the shame that weighed down on him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am

Ajax reached an old, crumbled down Church which was topped off with a towering spire. He entered the building and sat in the far, left corner.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:45 am

Akura stared in the direction that Ajax had taken, dumbfounded. It wasn’t that she had trusted him to trust’s full extent. She just hadn’t expected any of this. She took a step in the same direction, then stopped. She should wait, not follow. Wait for him to be ready, wait for him to settle.
She turned to Hyoto. “Care to explain?”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:49 am

"I already said" he grumbled, "ask him."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:50 am

Ajax shriveled up in the shadows as drops of water began pelting at his face. Thunder crackled suddenly. A storm, he thought, grumbling.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:35 am

Akura looked at the darkening sky as a crack of thunder sounded. She looked back to the direction Ajax had taken, then at Hyoto and back. She did this several times before running in the direction Ajax took. She didn’t care if Hyoto called her name or chased after her. She needed to talk to Ajax alone.
She raced through the streets, her kimono becoming drenched by the pouring rain. “Ajax!” she called.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:47 am

Hyoto watched her run. he didnt care. He didnt care about anything much at this stage. He laid down on the roof, and let something more then rain roll down his face.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:50 am

Ajax shuddered more than once before he covered his face with his hands instantly. He heard her voice pierce through the pelting rain, ignoring it. He wanted to ignore everything at this point - he hated the dojo and the war which silently raged around Japan.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:05 am

“Ajax!” Akura called again, more frantically than the last time. Thunder rolled in the sky again. She looked up and squinted through the rain. Lightning pierced the clouds. Akura knelt on the ground, curling into a crouched ball. She screamed, hatred boiling in her soul. Hatred for the war, hatred for the dojo’s and their sensei and hatred for what she had become. Her scream pierced the still air around her, making the thunder sound like less of a threat.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:44 am

He heard the scream, the sound sending another shudder up his spine. "Go..." He whispered, pleading, "Go away... Please."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:49 am

Hyoto heard the scream. "That bastard" he grumbled. He got up and ran off into the darkness in the direction of Ajax and Akura. A sense of boiling hatred for Ajax powered him throught the cold rain.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:29 am

He then stood and looked up at the frame of the Church which was concealed in the shadows. He could hide there and they'd have no chance of seeing him. In a swift movement, Ajax placed his hands along a stone pillar and backflipped through the stale air, his feet touching the frame of the roof and his hands flinging up to hang onto bars of wood.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Tears fell down Akura’s face. This war made the worst in people show. Her Katana clanged on her back as she struggled to stand, her legs buckling at her distress. The rain had concealed her tears but her eyes had become red and puffy. Her nose was running and she wiped it with the sleeve of her Kimono. “Please… Please come back,” she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:47 am

He was now covered in the blanket of shadows, slightly relieved but saddened at the same time. He shouldn't be hiding from his friends... but he knew it was the right thing to do - Ajax had to be loyal to his people which had done good for him, he was... simply returning the favor.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:59 am

Akura lay back on the ground, her eyes set on the darkened skys. Her mind was a blank, numbed by her pain and hatred. A song came to her mind and shebegan to hum it quietly, trying to find peace in it.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:09 am

(What happens now?)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:10 am

(We wait for Pris to post. Or you can change your mind. One of the two)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:57 am

Hyoto walked through the door to where Ajax was hiding. "Why are you doing this, destroying the dojo" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:41 am

Ajax didn't say anything as he clenched his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:16 am

Akura opened her eyes, not really noticing she had shut them and gasped. The rain was still falling down her face along with her tears. She couldn't remember what she was dreaming about but it had made her cry. She sat up, her Kimono fully soaked and muddied from lying on the wet street. She looked around hastily. She could have sworn she heard Hyoto. "Hyoto!" she called, unsure of herself. Did he follow her?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:58 am

Aajx clenched tightly to the bars of wood, shivering. Just leave me be... please... The thoughts pulsed through his head, repeating them self constantly, the thoughts growing more and more demanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next