RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18953

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:43 am

Ajax followed, landing with a brief roll which ended with him sheathing a knife he had concealed in a pocket. "Where is your accomplice, Akura?" He asked, scanning the room.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7806

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:55 am

Akura hadn't noticed Hyoto was gone before. She turned, standing as she did so. "I don't know. I'll check the room we booked." She walked down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:57 am

Hyoto waited, and nearly fell asleep, before he heard tired, deep voices. "They will do it" a voice said. Probably the Sensei, Hyoto thought. "Then why haven't they done it already then." "They will attack the Black Dojo when time is right, you must have more understanding of these things" the sensei-like voice said. "Maybe they've been caught, I mean two white ninjas in the middle of town might look a little suspicious" the other said. Hyoto gasped. So thats why their there, he thought. Did you hear that?"said the others voice, stopping Hyoto cold. He didnt dare breathe. "it was nothing, go to bed"said the older voice. And then they left. He crept out of the cupboard quickly and left the dojo. The last thing he knew was he was hit over the head. All was dark.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:32 pm

Akura walked back to Ajax. "He's not there."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:13 pm

He sighed, "Do you know where he could of gone?" He asked before moving down a hall way slowly, double checking the room they had booked.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Akura shook her head, then her eyes went wide. "Oh no. Not this. Anything but this." She clutched her head and crouched on the floor. "Not again."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Hyoto woke up, arms strapped to a wall, hanging there, and his feet tied. He felt like a butterfly, pinned against the wall. "Well damn." he muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4698

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:42 am

Hayato woke up, gasping for air, before he realized he was in the hotel room. He breathed a sigh of relief, and sneaked over to the washroom to wash his face and get changed. After he did so, he walked to Ajax's bed, anticipating the moment that he would be able to brag about being the first to wake up.
.... But when he checked, his friend wasn't there.....
Hayato grabbed his bag and rushed out of the hotel, and kept on running, hoping to see signs of Ajax. However, nothing appeared, save for nature, and he soon arrived at the white dojo. Sighing to himself, he entered his old home, hoping he could ask Sensei for a communications device or mechanism so that he could find his friend easily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:03 am

Hyoto saw the Sensei person walk towards him. "So," he said, "thought you'd try sneaking into our dojo did you?" He asked. "Yup" Hyoto said. "Sure did." He said smiling. "We'll, that probably wasn't smart. But as you know since you know of our plans. I'm gonna have to kill you. But, fair as I am we shall fight to the death, instead of just killing you." Hyoto smiled again. "How nice" the Sensei walked over to him, and untied him. Hyoto took his chance. He flipped and kicked the Sensei. He grabbed his weapons and made a run for it. Strong as he was, he wasn't yet ready to face him. He ran out o the dojo and into the darkness. Toward the white ninjas that we're plotting destruction. The ninjas that had his friend.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:41 am

Ajax ran over to Akura, crouching beside her, "What?" He asked, concern shooting through him instantly, almost forcing a chilled shiver through his spine, "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:12 am

She looked up at him. "Ever since that ninja showed up dead on the roadside, Hyoto had been wanting to take his vengence out on the white ninja. He had been caught leaving the dojo many times, by me, trying to escape to destroy them. I wouldn't let him because you guys, despite my leaving, are still my family. He would have gone to the white dojo. He's going to get himelf killed!"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:59 am

Ajax hesitated before he continued, "Should we..." He gulped, unsure if this was a good idea, however, he advanced, "Should we go look for him?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:21 am

Akura looked out the window thoughtfully, then back to Ajax. “It’s probably the best idea.”
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:23 am

"I guess we'd better go stealthy about it." He said, slowly rising to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:25 am

Akura smiled. “Only me. I’m pretty sure they still remember what I look like.” She checked that her katana was firmly wrapped around her person before leaving the room. “Hey. Where did your little friend go?”
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4698

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:42 pm

Hayato moved through the familiar corridors, until he heard the familiar sound of footsteps, and a very familiar voice shouting; it belonged to sensei, and yet, the rough, angry voice was so different to the calm sensei that he knew. Scared, as who knows what destruction he would cause when he's angry, Hayato quietly walked out of the dojo and walked back to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:22 am

Ajax's eye brows raised wildly, "I think I know." He bolted out of the hotel and into the glum streets of Japan, his eyes darting across the streets. "I think I know where she went."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:18 am

(Hayoto was a boy from memory)

Akura followed him, not wanting to lose the presence of her old friend, her old partner. It wasn't a struggle to keep up, in fact it was quite easy. In the black dojo they had done a lot of running exersizes to stimulate the leg muscles for air attacks. They needed to be able to jump high for them. The training wasn't easy but then again, neither was life itself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:45 am

Hyoto came running from the darkness, and came running at Ajax and Akura, and jumped, and pointedly stuck out his leg, and made impact on Ajax's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:36 pm

Akura grabbed Hyoto's kimono and pushed him intp a wall, pinning him there. "What are you doing?!" she seethed. His behaviour had suddenly changed and she wanted to know why. It wasn't like him to run off and suddenly appear and hit someone like that. "What has gotten iinto you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:50 am

Hyoto pushed her away, and again progressed towards Ajax. He would explain later..
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Akura grabbed his arm and pushed him against the wall again. “You are not going to leave me out of the loop.” Her voice was frantic, a hint of anger showing in it. She pinned him to the wall, her arm to his throat. “Tell me.”
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Ajax flipped to his feet, his head lowering slightly, "What do you think you're doing?" With one swift movement, he equipped his katana instantly, the blade catching the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:07 am

Akura saw the glint of light, shut her eyes and took a deep breath. "Put it away Ajax. No blood needs to be spilled tonight. I can deal with this." She opened her eyes again, a fresh fire burning in them. She stared Hyoto in the eyes. "Tell me what happened."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:57 am

Ajax hesitated before sheathing the sword. However, he kept a shruiken in his left hand, concealed in his long, white coat - just for safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next