RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7806

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:12 am

Akura held her arm out and stopped him. "It's not your fault that I chose not to kill him. It's not your fault that I left the White Ninja and it's not your fault that Sensei changed his mind. None of this is your fault. Do you understand?" She turned her head to him. "It's my fault."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:39 am

"I suppose you're right" he sighed. "But none of this is your fault. Ok? Now come on. I need some clothes" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:41 am

She laughed. "It's not like you're naked Hyoto. Calm down."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:42 am

Hyoto laughed. No, he wasnt naked. Thankfully. He walked on with Akura, reaching the tiny little shop.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:43 am

Akura looked around the store. "Choose what you wish. I will pay."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:59 am

Hyoto looked arpund for a while when something - someone caught his attention. It was the man who had brought Akura and himself to Sensei to be imprisoned and interrogation. He decided to make a mental note, but otherwise ignored it. He chose a clpthing much like Akuras, onoy black and red. He handed it to her. "Here" he said.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:04 am

She eyed it suspiciously. "I see. Alright then." She walked up to the owner of the store and payed for the Kimono. She gave it to him. "Get dressed in there," she said pointing to a ricepaper door that separated the shop from the store room. "You can ditch the clothes in there too."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:07 am

"Ok" he said. He walked into the room. He pulled off his clothes, dumped them in a clothes bin, and pulled his new ones on. They felt warm and fitting. "Great" he said smiling. He walked out and went over to Akura. "Now we need to find a place to stay" he said.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:22 am

She stared at Hyoto momentarily in awe. The Kimono suited him very well. She shook her head. "Right. There should be a hotel around here somewhere," she said as she walked out of the store and down the street.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:52 am

Hyoto smiled and followed. "Theres one over there. Lets see if we can find a room." He walked over to the hotel. "Come on, let's go" he said.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:04 am

Akura followed him to the hotel. "You can do the talking. I trust you to make the right decision." She walked around and looked at the walls. At least it looked cosy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:21 am

Hyoto walked in. He walked up to the at the counter. He gasped. It was the same man in the shop, the same man responsible for them being here. "Is something wrong?" the man asked.
"Huh? Oh, uh, no. Um, could we stay for the night?" he asked the man.
"Of course" the man replied.
He gave him a the room number, and Hyoto walked upstairs, motioning Akura to follow. He walked up and down the hall, trying to find his number (47) He found it, and walked inside. There were 2 single beds either side of the room, a bathroom, and agreen patterned wall. He smiled, and walked inside.
He still couldn't stop thinking about the man's strange apppearances.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:26 am

Akura looked at Hyoto. "Is something wrong? You look troubled." She sat on one of the beds and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:33 am

"Nothing" Hyoto tried to lie. He knew he could not lie to her though. "That man, he's the one that told us both Sensei wanted us. I also saw him in the shop, when I was getting my clothes, and here he is again. I just find it strange, is all" he told her. It was time to rest. "Come on now," he smiled at her, "We must rest." he said. He walked over to the bed, and lay down, staring at the ceiling.

(( Now we shall wait for the other 2 ))
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:49 am

(Lol K)
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4698

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:43 pm

(wait i thought that Hyoto and Akura were from the black dojo????)
"Yeah, I guess... I'd never thought that I would get chosen for such an important mission..." He looked away, biting his lip. "How do I say this.... I apologize in advance if I cause you to mess up in any way."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18953

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Ajax frowned as he walled, 'Did Sensei not teach you how to uphold self-confidence?' He entered the weapons room where dozens of shruikens, katanas and blades where stacked. He instantly headed for a small bundle of blades. He placed his katana on a holster which was strapped to his back and four daggers which he placed on holsters on his chest.

(Not sure if 'holsters' was the right word but meh)
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:57 pm

(They're called scabbards. And a Katana is a Japanese blade XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:02 am

Hyoto remained silent, staring at the wall above him. He thought about all that had happened today. He had sparred with Akura, then forced to interrogate her, then forced to watch as she failed her test, then he went with her, forever an outcast. He sighed. Today had been a big day.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:07 am

Akura turned to her side and looked at Hyoto. "Can't sleep either huh?" She sat up and rubbed the back of her head. "Ugh I hate it when this happens." She looked up at him and smiled. "Just another night of insomnia for me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:10 am

Hyoto smiled. It was true. Insomnia sucked. He layed in his hed for some time, before sleep eventually found him, and he closed his eyes to darkness, ready to wake for the nect day.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:20 am

(We should wait for Andor and Shibe to get to this stage)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:22 am

(Yes we should)
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4698

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:53 am

"Well, not really...." he bit his lip and crossed his arms, before going to the stack of shurikens and putting quite a few into the pouch attached to his belt.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18953

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:00 am

'We better get to the gates.' He said after collecting a couple of shruikens for himself. 'Hopefully we don't run into any trouble, I hear the Black Dojo tortures any White ninja's to death.' Ajax said as he exited the weaponry room.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] The Ninjas of Dojo [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ninjas of Dojo [IC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next