RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8499

Out from the Fog - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:06 pm

(Lol. Now that we have that straightened out.)

Coal gave a small smile. "It means that I can cast spells to say see in people's minds, make them do something. That sort of thing. The time spells are a little tricky, because you can't shift time forward or back, you can slow down certain things and speed up others." He shrugged, unsure if his description really explained it well.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5925

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:19 pm

Ruby looked at him worried "w-who's peoples minds do you look in?" She shaked a little. She didn't want him to look in her mind!

(Lol yes)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:50 pm

Coal looked in his rearview mirror to look her in the eye. "Now what kind of mind reader would I be if I told you that." He winked, then laughed before going seious. "You don't have to worry, Ruby. I don't take mind reading lightly. And I only do it if I deem it necessary."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:54 pm

She nodded still slightly worried, but it eased her mind knowing he was serious. "do do do do, you do a-anything else?" she sighed "ah my damn stutter" she said
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:58 pm

Coal ignored the stutter, not wanting to make her uncomfortable by acknowledging it. "Just what I told you. Mental spells and time spells."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:02 pm

"oh c-cool" she swallowed, she always had a stutter but sometimes it was heavier than others. She sighed curling up on the back seat "o-one day i'd like to be as g-g-good as Ember" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:04 pm

Coal laughed. "Ember's good at what she does, but doesn't know when to use it properly. Like last night. She is a person who is fueled greatly by their emotions. But I'm sure you can get there, it just takes some practice."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:06 pm

Ruby nodded "do you d-do the same thing as Ember when you're a-angry, or or or, sad?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:07 pm

Coal shook his head. "I am the opposite of her in many ways, including that one. I don't let my emotions effect me in such ways."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:09 pm

"oh" she said nodding "im guessing you not a, a people person?" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:19 pm

Coal nodded enthusiastically. "I'm not. That was the best part of my traveling. I didn't have to worry about talking to other people. What about you?" He was tired of the spot light being on himself and wanted to shift it back to Ruby.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:22 pm

"Um I do like people's company, b-but I can get on fine without it too, just preffer it" she smiled, "must be a pain getting s-stuck with me as as as well" she joked and chuckled
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Coal shrugged. "It's nice to have someone with a cool head to talk to. Ember is great, but you can't say that she is intense." He laughed at the thought of a relaxed Ember.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:39 pm

she laughed "thanks I, I, I think" she sat up straight, bored of being all squashed up.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Coal fell silent. The day was wearing on and his butt had grown numb from sitting for so long. They probably had thirty more minutes until they could stop, and much like Ember, he had to pee.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Ruby rubbed her face and sat up with a sigh "ugh I feel so stiff" she muttered to herself, popping all her joints.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:16 pm

"We're almost there." He said, watching the speedometer rise. He was growing impatient.
Ember began to wake up. She stretched her arms, one touching Coal. She rubbed her neck, it was stiff from sleeping of it wrong.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:18 pm

"hello sleepy head" Ruby giggled softly. She looked out the window, it was quite a pretty view, her brother liked places like this.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Ember looked out the window, tapping on it with her nail. The clicks filled the car before Ember grew bored with it, so she began to roll the window up and down.
"Will you stop?" Coal said, his patience grown short from stress.
Ember stopped, scoffing. "Yeah sure." She turned to look at him. "We're going to get sick of each other really quick if we have to stay this close to one another all day."
Coal pulled the car to a stop in front of a house. "I guess it's good we're here then."
Ember nodded, getting out of the car and slamming the door shut behind her.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Ruby got out the car quickly, closing the door. She had to stop herself from laughing at them both, they were at eachother all the time. She looked at the view from the house "oh its its its beautiful here, Austin would of loved it here" she added quietly on the end.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:25 pm

Ember went into the house, finding it empty of everything. She ran down the hall, looking in every door until she found a bathroom.
Coal got out and got a few things out of the car before going inside.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Ruby followed Coal into the house, Ember had gone in the house to quickly for her to catch up with, she was also quite short, so she wasn't that fast. She shook her head to the side so her fringe covered one eye. Inside it was quite hot so she took her hoodie off. Underneath she had a bring me the horizon band shirt on that was quite big on her. Her black jeans fit her fine and she slipped her red vans off by the door. (vans are a brand of shoe incase you didn't know Razz)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:42 pm

(I know what vans are. Smile )

Coal went to the furniture less room that was meant to be a living room. He threw down his stuff which mainly consisted of blankets. Ember came in and moaned. "I am never going to get a good night sleep again." But she wasn't tired from the nap in the car, so she just sat down and began to read.
Coal grabbed some food and went to the kitchen to make it. He was starving from only eating breakfast and it now being past dinner time.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:44 pm

(oh lol just checking xD)

Ruby didn't know what to do so she decided to sit in a room that nobody was in and then felt something in her pocket "my ipod!" she said happily taking it out and putting her headphones quietly and closing her eyes, not particularly tired but it was something to do.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Coal finished making their meal quickly, because all it was was heating things up from cans. He called for them to come and eat and Ember practically appeared out of thin air. "I'm starving." She grabbed her portion and a plastic fork as she dug into the ravioli.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-