RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5942

Out from the Fog - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:40 am

Ruby looked down quietly. She was quite worried about the fog which made her feel sick.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8516

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:50 am

Coal looked at his watch and went upstairs. They needed to leave within three minutes to stay on track, so he needed to get his things.
Eating had helped Ember wake up some, so she finally turned to Ruby. "Morning." She stretched some, loving and hating the feeling of sore stretching muscles. "I just want you to know. That if we are the only survivors, that you are going to have to repopulate with Coal. And I will die an old hag." Ember smiled. She could only take the severity of the situation if she made jokes out of it.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:54 am

Ruby's jaw dropped and she stared at Ember in shock "you can't be serious?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:56 am

Ember laughed. "It would be the only way." She smiled. "But calm down, Ruby, we'll save everyone so that doesn't have to happen."
Coal came back downstairs, his bag on his shoulders. "Come on, we have to go."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:59 am

"Good because the word repopulating makes me feel a bit sick" she said to Ember then nodded at Coal, she couldn't look him in the eye after what Ember just said, or she's laugh, and this was an inapropriate time.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:02 am

Ember shoved the rest of her food in her mouth, going to the car. "Where are we off to?"
Coal didn't say anything, he was waiting until they were in the car, so they were moving. They only have a minute to be on schedule. "Hurry up." He said.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:04 am

Ruby followed Ember to the car, Coal never had time to explain so it didn't surprise her
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:12 am

Coal jumped in and speed off, tires squealing against the pavement. If he looked in his rearview mirror, the fog was just seen in the distance. He drove quickly, knowing that he would never be pulled over. While driving he explained. "We're going to Kaytong. It is where the fog will hit last. And at that we will have three days. Three days to figure something out. I have a few leads, so there is hope."
Ember nodded. "Good, we need hope at this point." She said under her breath. She pulled out the book about casting spells without words and began reading.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:15 am

Ruby stared in awe at how the brother and sister got eachother without having to say that much.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:19 am

Ember paused her reading, wanting to try something. She closed her eyes and focused. She tried a spell without words. A book from Ember's bag appeared in Ruby's lap. Ember practically jumped up and down in her seat. "Yes, I did it. Oh, and there's the book from the other day. I think it would do you well to have something else to focus on." Ember held up her book. "It's helping with me." She gave Ruby a small smile before continuing her reading.
Coal just rolled his eyes at his sister's spells. He was a castor as well, but he understood his power. Ember was always so surprised when she reaches new limits, while Coal was just proving himself right.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 am

Ruby smiled back and opened the book on her lap, she read through them trying to keep her mind off the fog. It all got a bit much at one point and she had to put it down for a bit.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:37 am

Ember snapped her book shut after a while and looked to Coal. "I have to pee." She said absolute.
He glanced at her. "You have to be kidding me." He groaned.
Ember smiled. "Nope, I'm not. I bet you didn't take that into consideration when making this plan did you? When a girl has to go, she has to go."
Coal began to glare out of the windshield. "Well, I don't think your bladder is more important than life, so either hold it or make our chances of dying higher."
Ember crossed her arms and legs, her foot tapping. "If I could kill you with my mind, you would be dead right now."
Coal laughed. "If you had that sort of power, don't you think relive yourself would have been a smarter option than killing me?"
Ember pouted and glared at Coal at the same time, an acquired talent from years of practice.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:39 am

Ruby couldn't help but giggle at them both, such a close relationship
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:42 am

Ember turned to look at Ruby. "Distraction, please." Her foot was tapping faster as the urge to pee nibbled at her mind.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:47 am

"Ummm I like unicorns..?"She tried but ended up laughing so hard her stomach hurt
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:00 am

Ember raised an eyebrow at her but couldn't help but laugh with her. "You're not helping much." The laughs were making her need to pee greater.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:04 am

"Hahah I'm sorry, ummm" then she had an idea, she started singing a welsh song to Ember "I used to sing this to my brother" she said
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:10 am

Ember listened for a while, longer that Coal expected. Ember's eyes closed and she fell asleep, her attention span short when she was bored. Once her light snore fill the car, Coal let out his laugh. "I expected her to fall asleep faster than that. But not because of your singing, your voice is lovely, but because she can't pay attention to that kind of stuff." He gave a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:12 am

"Oh thanks" she smiled, that meant something to her (as in a friendly way)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Coal shrugged, continuing to drive. He wanted to say something, he was getting bored of driving, but he didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Ruby looked down quietly and sighed, playing with the sleves on her jumper. The silence was awkward and she had nothing to say so she hummed quietly to herself, making it almost impposible for Coal to hear
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:36 pm

(Jumper=Jacket, correct?)

Coal watched as things zoomed past on the highway, then he figured out something to talk about. "So Ruby, Ember gave you one of her spell books. What is it you are practicing?" He wondered if it would be useful to them in some way.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:38 pm

(no a jumper is like a hoodie....like something you put on over a shirt, but its not a jacket, if that makes sense)

"um its safe dark magic" she smiled and held up the book "its quite interesting, Ember said I looked like the sort of person to practise it..." she shrugged
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:55 pm

(So a hoodie? Is it a hoodie? Or is it something different? Razz Silly Americans and not having/using the word jumper.)
Coal laughed. "There is no such thing as safe dark magic. But those must be cool spells." He tapped the steering wheel, absentmindedly. "I am a mental spell castor and a time spell castor." He decided to share.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:01 pm

(just a hoodie *laughs*)
Ruby shrugged she knew nothing about magic "that sounds awesome but....I don't know a thing about magic so I don't really know what your talking about" she giggled looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-