RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5922

Out from the Fog - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:29 pm

"Oh well..no pressure" she laughed nervously kicking at the ground with her foot.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Coal chuckled. "Don't worry, it's not just you. There are other things that need to be done too." He stood up and looked at her. "And I think you can do it, Ruby. You have the power, now just believe in yourself." He walked away, wanting to do a little more research before leaving.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Ruby stared after himn that's all he's gonna leave with? She though. Sighing she returned to her book, laying down on her stomach and resting her chin on her hands.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Ember saw Coal come in and decided that she wanted to go outside too. She jumped up and went out, seeing Ruby on the bench, she joined her. "How's it going?" Ember was hyper, unable to sit still.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:51 pm

"Uh its going good I guess, you?" She was still slightly shocked from what Coal said
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Ember smiled. "It's great. I like it here a lot." She looked Ruby over, she could tell something was wrong. "Are you sure you're good?" Ember stopped bouncing willing to get serious if Ruby needed to talk.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:16 pm

"Oh no no its fine" she smiled tucking her hair behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:33 pm

Ember paused before smiling. "So...I haven't done anything fun in a while." She tapped her fingers on her chin. "You want to play hide and go seek? I think Mary-Beth would play and it would give you a chance to practice your powers."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:18 am

"Yeah!" Ruby said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Ember smiled, running inside to ask Mary-Beth, she was reluctant until Ember mentioned that Ruby wanted to play. Mary-Beth agreed and followed Ember back outside.
Mary-Beth smiled, sweetly. "I'll count first."
Ember rolled her eyes. "If you want to." She moved close to Ruby. "Careful, she can see the future." Was all she had time to explain, before Mary-Beth closed her eyes and started counting.
Ember took off, thinking of many different places she could hide.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:33 pm

Ruby tried to trick Mary-Beth by first going with her original idea of hiding under the stairs and then went as many times up and down the stairs as she could before hiding under the bed. She giggled slightly and tried to make her breaths short and quiet.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Ember stayed outside, going to the trees. She quickly climbed one and used a spell to make a cocoon of leaves around her. This would hide her from sight, now with another spell, Ember made many different hers with her hallucination magic. Once hide under the vehicle. One hide under the table inside. And the third hide in the cabinet under the sink. It was at this time Ember felt the sudden urge to pee. Why does this always happen once I am in a hiding place? Ember complained to herself mentally. She shifted position and waited, hoping Ruby would use magic, because that was the real objective of why they were playing this, for Ruby to use her dark magic to accomplish something.
Mary-Beth opened her eyes, a smile on her face. She cast a spell and foot prints of light appeared in front of her. She smiled and followed a path that lead her inside and under the table. But when she looked, the Ember disappeared. "She must be using her magic." Mary-Beth smiled at the thought. She had never played a game of hide and go seek where she couldn't find someone. Mary-Beth followed another path that lead her upstairs and toward Ruby.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Ruby heard Mary-Beth coming and quickly ran out of ideas. 'I know I'll use magic!' She thought and the first spell that came to mind was shadows, she could create shadows in the shape of her body to trick Mary-Beth into thinking she was somewhere else entirely. She dotted lots of shadows in different rroms being creative.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Mary-Beth was following the path the light led her, but out of no where, the path forked, creating many different paths. She paused, realizing that this was going to be a difficult game.
She found two of Ruby's dark shadows and another of Ember's. They disappeared when she saw them but she continued to search. Finally, her eyes fell upon the tree Ember was in. She looked at it closely, noticing a difference in the branches. A smile grew on her face. "I found you Ember."
Ember cursed, releasing the hold she had on the plants and jumped from the high branches onto the ground. "Now let's find Ruby." Ember said, bouncing into the house.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:25 pm

Ruby hid quietly, wondering if they'd had any idea where she was yet.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Ember entered the house, shouting. "Ruby, we're coming to find you." They could hear Coal, still studying in a different room hush them which made Ember giggle.
Mary-Beth went down the hall, starting with the back rooms. She swung the door open and glanced at Ruby across the room, a smile grew on her face. Looks like I was looking with too many spells. She thought to herself. Mary-Beth went over to Ruby's hiding spot and moved down to her level. "Found you." A beaming smile played on her lips.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Ruby smiled "haha BOO" she said.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:46 pm

Mary-Beth smiled at her. "I think this would be more fun if we got Coal to play."
Ember had just joined them in the room. "I think so too."
Mary-Beth nodded, going to ask him. She knocked on the library door before going in. Coal was reading, looking bored. "Coal, we want you to play hide and seek with us."
Coal raised an eyebrow. "Why?"
Mary-Beth shrugged. "We need more people."
Coal closed the book, giving in easier than what Mary-Beth expected. "As long as I don't count first."
Mary-Beth nodded, "I think it's Ember's turn to count. She was found first."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Ruby laughed and whispered to Coal, "know any good hiding places?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Ember placed her hands over her eyes, not cheating, and began to count.

Coal looked at Ruby a smirk on his face. He put his finger to his lips before walking down the hallway. He went outside and hide in the bushes along the side of the house, he placed a spell around the bushes so that if anyone got close, they would just turn away.
Mary-Beth rolled her eyes at Coal. "Try to get on top of the cabinets, people never really look up when they play, just down." Mary-Beth suggested before going to the living room. She opened up the door to the closet and hid in there, moving the coats around so she was hidden.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Ruby hid in the cupboard, giggling as she covered herself and placing a hand over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Ember finished counting and went to find everyone. She assumed that Mary-Beth would be the most difficult to find, Coal knows her so well he would know where to hide, so that left Ruby.
Ember walked around the house, looking behind every door and anything the small girl could hide in. When she came to the kitchen, she was about to open the cabinet that Ruby was in, when Ember heard a noise. She turned, opening the pantry where the noise came from. No one was in there.
"Weird." Ember thought before moving outside. She sighed, hating how long this was going to take.
Mary-Beth came out of her hiding stop, under the table, and opened the cabinet that Ember had forgotten. "Come on, we should go hide somewhere else while she is outside." Mary-Beth smiled a devious smile.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Ruby let out a breath when they passed her, laughing to herself, she didn't think she's get away with this hiding place but she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:01 pm

Mary-Beth glanced around before repeating herself to Ruby. "Let's find somewhere else to hide. Hurry, before she comes back inside."

Ember looked in the trees, wondering where they could be. She passed by Coal's hiding spot, moving away from it unintentionally. She was getting aggravated in not finding anyone. They were too good at this. She walked back by Coal's hiding spot, not even noticing as she path changed abruptly.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm

"Okay" she whispered back following mary-beth quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-