RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5933

Out from the Fog - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:14 pm

Ruby only just heard him from over the sound of Oli Sykes screaming. She wandered into the kitchen and sat down with a plate, pushing the food around a bit with her fork she sighed.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8507

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Ember quickly inhaled the food and turned to Ruby, she seemed upset. "Are you okay?" She asked, but then noticed her headphones. So Ember pulled one out of her head and repeated the question.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:27 pm

"w-what? oh I, I, i'm fine" she stuttered, the song she was listening to made her think of home
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Ember looked at her. "Are you sure? It seems we're going to be stuck with each other for a while, and I can be a good listener if I want to be." Ember raised her eyebrows and smiled.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Ruby chuckled "n-no its fine, wanna headphone?" she asked to Ember sitting next to her and offered her one
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:42 pm

Ember nodded. "Yeah." She took it and inserted it into her ear. The music sang loudly in her eyes and her eyes crinkled as she tried to figure out the words.
Coal had finished his food and gone back to the living room, reading the notebook with everything written in it, from the fog to the plan to the sources. It was all in there.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Ruby smiled "he's saying 'there is a hell believe me I've seen it, there is a hell but lets keep it a secret'" she explained, seeing that Ember had difficulty understanding the words. at first she couldn't but she had listened to so much deathcore that hearing the understanding the screams and growls was like hearing somebody sing normally.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Ember laughed at the words. "It seems that we can't keep the hell coming a secrete anymore." She had never been much for listening to music, but she did like the intense beat of the music and how easily she could loose herself in it.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:15 pm

"That's very true" Ruby noted "I have-had a shirt with those lyrics on them" she said.Glancing up she saw that Coal was gone but hid the fact that she was slightly dissapointed
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:20 pm

Ember laughed. "I'm sure it's still there." She handed Ruby her headphone back, going to the living room. She was practically obsessed with her spells, which was what she was going to read. She saw Coal sitting there reading an old notebook. "Whatcha readin?"
Coal looked up at her over the pages. "Just information and plans to do with the fog."
Ember's eyes widened and she went over to him, sitting next to him to read over his shoulder. "Interesting."
Coal closed the book looking at Ember. "Do you mind?"
Ember shook her head. "Not at all."
Coal rolled his eyes, waiting for her to get away before he started reading again.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Ruby wandered around the rooms, still listening to her ipod but on low volume. She ran her fingers over the old walls and stared in awe at all the paintings.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Ember sighed, getting up to read her book. "This being on the run thing is boring! There's nothing to do." She said, plopping on the pile of blanket to read.
Coal rolled his eyes. "Don't worry, things will happen soon."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Ruby shrieked and scared herself when she turned around, seeing a full suit of armour standing up, she thought it was a person. She sat on the window seat and looked out side, she could see a tree with a little swing hanging from a low branch, and lots of little birds were perched in the crown of the tree.
She smiled admiring the beauty of the outdoors and looked at the mountains ahead.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:51 pm

Ember went to her book, reading it aloud to annoy Coal. She wanted him to go away if he wasn't going to let her read the notebook. It worked because a few minutes later he left the room. He heard Ruby shriek and he ran to her and breathed a sigh of relief that she wasn't being attacked. But she had not seen him and he didn't want to scare her again, so he just sat in the kitchen and began to read again.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Ruby stumbled out the door giggling to herself about a joke she made in her head. She went into the kitchen, not realising anyone was there and sat down humming and doddling on her arms with a pen she found.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:01 pm

Coal watched as Ruby laughed out of no where and he looked at her with concern. How much did they truly know about this girl? He wondered. So when she moved the kitchen, somehow not seeing him, Coal stood up and moved over her shoulder to watch her doodle. After a few moments, he took one of the head phones out of her ear. "What are you doing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:06 pm

She jumped a mile and looked up at him "in I I didn't k-know you were h-h-here, sorry" she swallowed looking up at his tall figure "i-im drawing" she said holding her arm up. She was drawing over the scars from when she was little and she had burned all up her arm, the doodles made it look a bit nicer
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:28 am

Coal nodded. Ruby just seemed to be having a good time, not trying to get better with her magic or help think of a way out of this. She just wanted to draw on her arm. He sighed, walking away without a word. He went back to the living room where Ember was still reading aloud. When she looked up at him, she realized that he was grumpy and stopped reading out loud.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:21 am

Ruby was dissapointed when Coal left, she felt like she had done something wrong, she didn't think he knew that all of these drawings were symbols from her book that she had memorized on the way here, she sighed and stuck her jumper on.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:24 am

Ember was reading a different book, a book about holograms and hallucinations. She was not as good at this as the movement spells, but she was working on it. And at the moment, she was trying a spell out of Coal. She said it under her breath, focusing on what she wanted to happen and slowly ten more Embers appeared in the room. Coal looked up and rolled his eyes. "I don't have room in the car for all of them." And laughed at his stupid joke.
All the Embers but the original laughed too, slowly walking toward him. The just continued getting closer, forming a circle around him. When they were within arms length of him, he simply muttered a spell and they all disappeared.
The original, and now the only, Ember groaned. "Coal, I was practicing a spell."
"Well practice on someone else. Knowing just you are here is good enough for me." Coal smiled, before going back to his book.
Ember decided that she had had enough of doing practically nothing. She got off the blankets, said a spell, and the blankets assembled themselves on the ground forming a pallet for all three of them to sleep on.
Ember jumped in the middle, covered up, turned the lights off with a spell, and began to try falling asleep.
Coal just sighed, having to get up yet again because the lights were off now.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Ruby was curled up in a big chair, still listening to music, one arm hanging down the side, and her hood was up "mmmm" she mumbled half asleep. she hadn't meant to fall asleepthere, but she didn't want to interrupt anyone in the livingroom.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Chris saw Ruby in a chair, appearing to be asleep. He shook her shoulder gently to wake her. "Ruby, you can go sleep in the living room."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:11 pm

"Hmmm?" She mumbled opening her eyes slowly. She was disorientated for a moment and then saw Coal, "ah-sorry, p-pardon?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:16 pm

"You can go sleep in the living room if you'd like. There's a pallet in there that is big enough for all of us and I'm sure it is more comfortable than this chair." Coal said, hiding his smile at her sleepy face. Ember was always like this in the morning, but he didn't expect Ruby to be. She seemed like someone who would wake up full of energy.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:20 pm

"Oh yeah, th-thanks" she stood up wobbling a bit and picked up her ipod from next to her, shoving it in her pocket "aren't you going to get any sleep?" She chuckled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-