RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8519

Out from the Fog - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:19 am

Coal laughed. "That's just Ember. When she gets angry like that she likes to be alone." He laid back on the bed, deciding he needed to say a little more, to seem friendly. "One time, she got angry and went to her room. We heard a huge ruckus and ran in there to find her room destroyed. She used a spell and it moved everything. Her bed was flipped over and every book had fallen from her shelf." He laughed at the memory.

Ember sat on the bed that she would always sleep in while visiting her grandparents. She grabbed a pillow and hit it a few times. She was angry that this happened and she started a count down for it. She got excited for it. Ember felt like she was betrayed in some way. This suck. She thought before throwing the pillow at the wall. Still angry, Ember went over to the pillow and ripped it apart. Pillow fluff flew everywhere and Ember cursed. She never meant to get this angry and regretted what she had done once she calmed down.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5945

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:24 am

Ruby giggled and curled up in the chair she was sitting on "I hope she's okay...she's the first..real friend I've had, I don't want her to be sad" she rested her eyes, not particulaly tired
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:27 am

Coal shrugged, achieving his social interaction quota for the day.

Ember kicked the wall, throwing the rest of the pillow across the room. She said a quick spell and everything in the room began to shift and swirl, like it was in a tornado.

Coal heard a thumb before the loud noise came down the hall. "It actually sounded like that." He didn't make a move to get up, he knew what was happening and would ask her if she was okay after she finished her tantrum.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:29 am

Ruby jumped again "should I see if she's alright..?" She asked worridly, it didn't sound like she was.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:33 am

Coal shrugged. "Give it a minute."

Slowly the room settled and Ember calmed down. She looked around and cursed again, wishing she didn't do that. The room was a mess. At least the world is ending. Ember thought, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:35 am

Ruby nodded shyly and opened her eyes again rubbing her hands over her face
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:42 am

Coal sat up, sighing. "I told you to calm down, Ember." He shouted at the wall, knowing that she was now calm. He had seen her angry enough to know her phases of anger.
Ember rolled her eyes at Coal's words. "Since when have I listened to what you say?" She called back, kicking the wall, but lighter than earlier.
Coal rolled his eyes, a small smile on his face. "I don't know why you don't. I'm always right." His sister was the only person he had ever meet that could make him happy, joking, and talkative. He loved her dearly and would do anything to keep her safe.
Ember laughed. "Always right, or living in sweet ignorance." She left the room and opened the door Ruby and Coal were in, leaning on the door frame. She was in a good mood now.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 am

"Hello" Ruby smiled, glad she was in a better mood than earlier, she found it sweet Coal and Ember could cheer eachother up. She didn't really feel part of it so she sunk further down into the chair hoping not to be noticed
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:49 am

Coal settled into the bed. "I'm sorry, Ruby. Because it seems that you are going to have to pay the consequences for Ember's actions. You two can't sleep in that room now, and I'm not going to give mine up."
Ember rolled her eyes. "Fine, we'll sleep in the living room." She left to go there. "The couch folds out, remember?"
Coal settled under the covers. "Turn the lights off on the way out, please." He said to Ruby, eyes already closed.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:54 am

"Okay" she whispered turning off the light.

"Its fine, you can have the bed ember I'll sleep on the floor" She lowered herself onto the floor "and please don't argue, because I'm not changing my mind" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:58 am

Ember laughed, pulling out the bed. "But it is a queen size, we can both fit." She grabbed some blankets from the hall closet. "And besides, after all that running, our muscles are going to be sore. We need a nice bed to sleep in." She threw two pillows on it along with a blanket for each of them.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:02 am

She raised her eyebrows "hmm okay" she laughed. She curled up at the furthest end of the bed and fell asleep quickly,with thoughts of her brother
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:09 am

Ember joined her, curling the blankets close to her. She thought about the fog and what it did. She wanted to stop it, but with so little information, how were they going to do that? Ember drifted off before she got anywhere with her plans.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:13 am

Ruby woke early that morning. She gently lifted the covers off, seeing Ember still asleep and stretched.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:18 am

Coal was already awake and preparing rations in the kitchen, which included bacon and eggs. The smell of bacon filled the small house causing Ember to stir in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:22 am

Ruby wandered down to the kitchen yawning and rubbing her hands over her face.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:42 am

Coal saw Ruby come in and made her a plate and slid in onto the spot on the bar so she could sit and watch him finish cooking while she ate. "Morning." He added as an after thought, wanting to be nice.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:45 am

"Good morning" she smiled "well not good but, yes well maybe good but- I'm going to stop talking now" she laughed at herself mentally.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:49 am

(Tizzy, I can't help but feel like your Avatar is trying to seduce me! Lol.)
Coal gave a small chuckle. "That's why I only said morning." He flipped the bacon before moving the popping meat onto paper towels to drain as much grease from it as possible.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:53 am

(My avatar is in a straigh jacket lol xD I really want a straight jacket actually ! Call me wierd but I think they're cool)

Ruby smiled "fair one" She looked down "I'm slightly nervous about today...." She said quietly
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:01 am

Coal finished the eggs and held up his finger to Ruby to wait a moment. He went to the stairs and shouted up them. "Ember wake up right now, or I'm going to go up there with a jar of water." He then went back to the kitchen and sat next to Ruby with his plate of food. "You shouldn't be nervous. I have a plan to keep you two safe while we figure out what we need to do to save everyone."
Ember sat up, hearing Coal. Once, when she was little, she didn't wake up when he threatened her with this. She regretted it because he did in fact come with a pitcher of cold water and threw it on her. The bickered about it, but Coal said he won because she was awake like he wanted.
Ember rubbed her eyes and went to use the bathroom before she went down stairs.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:05 am

Ruby nodded at Coal "have you done this before? You seem to be good at thinking up plans" she noted
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:26 am

Coal shook his head. "This has never happened before in our history, so no I have not done this before. But I have traveled around in the past year. I have learned much from that, but I wasn't alone in thinking of this plan. My parents helped." He finished his food about to fill a pitcher of water to dump on Ember when she came down the stairs.
Ember groaned, not wanting to be up. She was still tired and her muscles ached from running so much. She made it to her plate and ate in silence, still not fully awake.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:28 am

"Morning" Ruby said quietly, from what she's learned over the last 2 days was that Ember wasn't a morning person, whereas Ruby quite liked the morning.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:33 am

Ember rolled her eyes, not saying anything. She ate her bacon before looking sadly to her eggs.
Coal threw another piece on her plate and she perked up some as she grabbed it. "Get use to getting up early. You're not going to get to sleep in for a while."
Ember just groaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-