RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5942

Out from the Fog - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:49 pm

Ruby followed behind them "w-want me to get back in the back?" She asked Ember giving a small smile
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8516

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:35 pm

Ember shrugged, not caring. The front was nice because it was the front but the back had plenty of leg room. Coal decided for them by pointing to Ember and then pointing to the front. He was in a hurry yet again. Coal needed to get as far as they could before he passed out from sleep.
Ember smiled. "I guess I get front." She jumped in, looking in the back at Ruby. "Why didn't you tell him that you practice dark magic?"
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:46 pm

"oh..i..I.. guess he didn't really wanna hear about what I do" she shrugged
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:42 am

Coal glanced back. "I think he would have had some important information for you. You never know." But Coal didn't like sharing stuff about himself either. His voice was a slur of words, like he had cotton balls in his mouth. His eyes closed for a moment and he had to force them over. They closed again and he drifted on the road.
"Coal." Ember shouted.
He woke with a start, righting the car.
"If you're tired, I can take over." Ember said, her eyes wide.
"No, you aren't even old enough to drive yet." Coal rubbed his face with one hand. "I'm awake."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Ruby learned to drive soon after her birthday, she didn't quite have a car but that was what she was saving up for...before the fog. "I..i can take over if you want....I got my licence after my birthday" she offered with a small smile
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:12 am

Coal waved off Ruby, having a minor case of OCD with this. He knew what he was doing and knew he would do it right.
Ember pulled on Coal's arm. "Pull over, I don't feel safe with you driving this tired. We'll be fine, just tell us where to go."
Coal wanted to muster a glare but couldn't wipe the tired look off his face. He reluctantly pulled over and got out. He wanted the back seat, because if he was giving up the wheel, he was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:40 am

Ruby climbed in the front seat glad not to be cramped up in the back
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:46 am

Coal laid out on the back seat, placing his arm over his eyes. The sun was coming up, but he knew it wouldn't bother his sleep with him being this tired. "Just keep on drive north on this highway. At the 6th exit get off and turn right. Go down that road until you reach the fork. Then fallow it left. There will be a house on the right with a blue front door. We are staying there tomorrow." He mumbled and fell to sleep without another thought.
Ember was bouncing in her seat excited. "How do you like driving? I should be my permit soon. It will be so fun to drive." She knew what was happening around them, the world slowly coming to an end, but talking about mundane things helped Ember not go crazy.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:00 am

Ruby smiled "haha yeah driving's fun" she said following the directions Coal gave her. "It gives you a bit of freedom" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:08 am

Ember nodded. "Yeah it does. I can't wait." She looked in the rearview mirror to see the dark fog progressing toward them, slowly but surely. Ember wished Coal would let her see his book, she was dying to do calculations on the rate it was going. "Do you wonder why we weren't warned about this? People had to know what was coming." Ember thought out loud, hoping that Ruby would have some sort of answer.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:10 pm

Ruby drove a little faster "I...I don't think that fog is natural...it must have been created ina science lab...or s-something, maybe the government are planning something" She shrugged. The house was just in view but only just.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:51 pm

Ember watched as this zoomed by, not bothered as the speedometer rose. "I just want to know. All of this seems crazy. Did you see that thing? It was practically attacking you, just you. It's so weird." She bit her lip, thinking.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:53 pm

"I know...I guess it likes me" she joked winking, trying to lighten the mood a bit. They were about half way to the house now and Ruby heard Coal snoring, she laughed quietly at him.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:03 pm

Ember laughed, needing to calm down about it. When she heard her brother snore, she turned to the back seat. He only ever does that when he is really sleepy, he must have been beat. "I wonder why it didn't turn us into those creatures?" Ember had been thinking of that for a while and was yet to think of anything that made since.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:38 pm

"uh im not exactly sure" she said shrugging. She pulled into the little house "its this one yeah?" she asked Ember.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Ember nodded, looking at the blue door. She turned to Coal, still snoring in the back seat, and smacked his stomach. He sat up before glaring at Ember. He looked out the window and saw the house. He took a moment to get the sleep out of his mind before speaking. "This is Mary-Beth's house. She is letting us stay for as long as we can. She had a huge library in the house and know much about the fog. I think we'll learn a lot from her."
Ember looked behind them, the fog wasn't visible but she knew it was forever getting closer. "What about the fog? Won't it be here soon?"
Coal shook his head. "It has to slow down with all the people it has in it. I think we will have a day here if we're lucky." He got out and went to the door.

(You can be Mary-Beth is you want. It doesn't matter to me.)
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Ruby followed Coal and Ember "its a beautful house" she said quietly, holding her black magic book to her chest.

(Uhh idk anything about Mary-Beth)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:07 pm

(I just thought I would ask!)
Ember nodded, the blue door popped against the white siding. The red poppies were beautiful up the walk way and the lust grass added another splash of colour. This place seemed so untouched by the darkness of the rest of the world. It seemed innocent and happy.
Coal went to knock on the door but Mary-Beth opened it before he could even set his knuckles against it. "I'm glad you are all okay." She smiled at them all, gesturing for them to come in.
Mary-Beth was a young woman with big blue eyes, sandy blond hair, a heart shaped face that had dimple in it when she smiled, she was thin, and wore a colourful dress. Her voice was light as air and the bracelets on her arms clinked together as she ushered them in.
Ember walked past her, resisting the happy energy falling off of her. Ember didn't like her right off the bat because she seemed fake and a little to happy considering the circumstances.
Coal went in and looked at the walls painted in off white colours, nearly pastels. "Thank you for offering your home to us."
Mary-Beth smiled, eyes crinkling. "It is no problem at all. Treat it like you would your home, I don't mind. The bed rooms are on this level, just down that hall, and the library is through the French doors. Do you need anything? I was just about to start on breakfast."
Coal moved toward the French doors. "We haven't ate."
Mary-Beth nodded. "Great, I'll make you all a lovely meal." She turned and went to the kitchen, while humming a tune.
Ember looked to Coal, "I don't like her." She said, unafraid of Mary-Beth hearing her.
Coal shrugged. "Deal with it. She is letting us stay in her home, so be nice."
Ember rolled her eyes, she knew how to be nice.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Ruby envied Mary-Beth, she was pretty and tall, with lovely eyes. Ruby happily followed Ember and Coal while still half looking at Mary-Beth.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Coal went into the library, eyes widening when he saw the shelves. All the walls were covered with them from floor to ceiling. And he thought Ember had a lot of books. He moved to the first shelf and started to look through titles.
Ember went to the kitchen, pulling Ruby with her. She didn't like Mary-Beth that much, but she was hungry. "What are you making?"
Mary-Beth was pulling out eggs and potatoes. "Omelets and hash browns." She smiled over at them as she began to peel the potatoes. "How are you two taking the fog?" She said causally, a little too chipper for such a heavy subject.
Ember shrugged, "I am really curious."
Mary-Beth nodded, "You came to a good place for answers. And you, dear?" She turned to Ruby her dimples showing.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Ruby gave her a heart warming smile, she thought of Mary-Beth as a kind mother figure, "i-i-i think the f-fog is interesting" she said stuttering.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Mary-Beth nodded. "As you should. You practice dark magic correct?" She finished the potatoes and began cutting them up with young agile hands. That finished she cracked some eggs.
Ember just sat back and listened, wondering what this lady knew.

Coal continued to look, finger skimming the spines of the books, waiting for one to jump out at him. His eyes were drifting shut again as he did this. He really needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Ruby nodded "yeah...I just started reading it" she said reffering to the book
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:28 pm

Mary-Beth nodded. "You will do wonderful studying it. I can feel the power inside of you, just waiting to get out." She finished the cheese, bacon omelets and hashbrowns. She made two plates and gave them to Ruby and Ember before grabbing one for Coal. "I'll be right back." She gave them a smile before leaving.
Ember sat down, quickly eating, slowing down to say. "She's right, you'll be a great castor. You just need to read more of that book."
Coal had found a book and had set down with it. He was able to read the first page before his head hunched over and his eyes shut. Mary-Beth walked in and giggled at Coal. She set down his food on the desk before going back to the girls. She didn't want to disturb him.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:29 am

Ruby nodded "thanks" she smiled taking her time eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-