RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:07 am

They finally reached a large hotel which looked as if it had been abandoned, and Mark hastily rushed in to it, the boy's sobbing dying down as they entered. Mark shut the door behind them quietly before placing Alana on a large coffee table which had papers strewn across it, marked with random insignias and numbers.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10513

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:08 am

Alana's breath was coming out in ragged gasps of pain as she clutched her bleeding arm.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:11 am

Mark cursed as he turned around and grabbed the boy which was quietly crying and placed him on a ripped lounge before placing both hands around Alana's wound. "Felix. Come here." He said in a gruff tone as the boy scuttled forward. "Find some bandages." He said once he was by his side and dismissed him with a swipe of a hand.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:13 am

Alana groaned in pain from the pressure of his hands on her wound and she looked up at him. "Mark... the boy... is the boy... alright...?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:14 am

Mark nodded softly, "He'll be fine." He said before leaning forward and looking closer at the wound, "We need to focus on getting this wound fixed." He said.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:15 am

Alana nodded and said. "Arland... where's... Arland...?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:51 am

Mark shrugged as Felix returned, "He'll be back." He said subtly as Felix passed him a fresh bundle of cloth. Without any hesitation whatsoever, he began applying it to her and turning back to the boy which was still sobbing. "Did you want to come and help?" He asked, but the boy shrivelled up even more and buried his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:58 pm

Amelia watched the boy through pain filled eyes sadly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Mark grabbed a nearby cup of water and tipped it over her wound, the blood mixing with the water as it ran from her leg and onto the table.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Alana gasped and gripped the table in pain.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:33 pm

He then applied the cloth as Felix sat next to the boy which had lost practically everything. Mark placed a hand on the table and took a step back, "You just need to rest now." He said before walking down a dimly lit corridor.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:49 pm

Alana looked after him, panting softly from the pain and nodded. "Thank you..." She said before closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:55 am

Felix shuffled away from the boy, giving him a little space as he then shuffled forward on the torn seat. "How are you feeling, Alana?" He asked, resting his head in his hands, letting out a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:04 am

Alana gave a soft, sad laugh. "Like I got shot in the leg." She said as she tried to keep her breathing even from pain.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:27 pm

Felix didn't even reply, nor acknowledge the joke, he simply let out another sigh before raising his head, he wanted to tell her how he really felt about all of this - how he just wanted to go home and capture the warmth his blankets would produce... but that was not possible, not now. Not whilst he had made a strong promise to his only friend.

Instead of moaning about how tough things we getting, his mind racked to how Arland should of been back by now, "Hey, what's taking Arland so long?" Felix asked before turning around pressing his face against a grimy window which revealed only gloom.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:02 pm

Alana watched his reaction sadly. She knew that this wasn't the life for Felix, he'd never been meant for a rough life. He was the epiphany of a normal, if not a little fragile, teenage boy. She didn't want this for him and she could tell he didn't want it for himself. As he spoke she looked towards the window as well. "I don't know..." She looked back at Felix and took a deep breath and said what she didn't really want. "Felix. Go home."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:30 pm

Felix looked back at shook his head, "I can't do that." He said, gulping as his eyes began to water - his vision partially clouded. "You know--" Before he could finish, the door next to Felix burst open and Arland strolled through, closing the door behind him. Felix moved deeper into his seat and closed the curtains behind him.

Arland placed two hands firmly on he door and wiped a load of sweat from his brow, "Hey." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:37 pm

Alana looked at Felix, wondering what he was going to say then turned her attention to Arland. "Hey, what happened out there?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:09 am

Arland looked back at her, "I had to hold off the police." His eyes then fell onto a wound she had received, "What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:18 am

Alana shrugged. "Got shot while running after the little police car scene."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:20 am

Arland nodded before returning his head to the door and exhaling loudly. Felix then stood up and went through the corridor Mark had headed through recently and dissipated in the shadows. Mark looked up and sighed before looking over to Arland, "Good to see you're alive." He said subtly.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:24 am

Alana watched them all, there seemed to be some sort of tension in the room, especially from Felix until he left.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:27 am

Felix hid in the darkness for a moment before scurrying toward a window and climbing out of it. He just needed to clear his head for a bit - refresh his mind on things before they all got out of the house when dawn arrived. His feet touched the ground ridden with dirt and leaves and began walking through the gravel roads of the poorer parts of the city, both hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:47 am

Alana laid there on the table and sighed, unable to get up because of her leg.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:19 pm

The boy then looked up from his arms and the two men and girl on the table, "Is Mummy going to be alright? Did you fix her up?" He asked, wiping away tears which had formed around his eyes as they drilled into Mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next