RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

Perfection is Undetermined Empty
PostSubject: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:53 am

The Earth...

The best.
Perfection is Undetermined Crossfatecityconceptadimono

The worst.
Perfection is Undetermined _60290389_cubamap

The Plot[
It is 2067 and this world is not run by humans anymore, it is run by human's own creation, clones. Humans worked to form genetically perfect clones and now there are very few humans who are allowed to live on Earth, only those with a perfect genetic history can make it. Clones are genetically superior in every way, physically, mentally, and emotional control wise. Other than their superiority they are just like normal humans with thoughts and feelings of their own. When a clone goes to the hospital to be insta-healed for a broken leg, they find that there was a glitch in her genetic development, she needs to go. What will happen when this girl is on the run and finds secrets no one ever knew about? And a society struggling to survive. What shall become of this 'perfect world?'
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:14 am

Perfection is Undetermined Image

Name: Alana
Nickname (if applicable): None
Personality: Alana can be a bit rough and tough at times, she's not weak and girly in the sense that she doesn't shy away from injury, she's straight forward and outspoken. She'll stand up to something if she doesn't believe it's right and she won't back down and will protect her friends till the end.
History: Alana grew up in a typical Clone home, her parents were married and she was an only child, she wasn't popular but she wasn't an outcast either, she got along ok with everyone.
Skills: She can do a few sports so she's generally physically fit, she's of average intelligence for a clone which is about 132 iq points, she doesn't know how to use any weapons, but she's a fast learner.
Likes: Skateboarding, hanging out with her best friend, working her body.
Dislikes: Conceited people, bullies, quiet.
Anything else we need to know: Alana will change her outlook on the world as the story goes on, so if she contradicts earlier statements it's because she's learning more.

Perfection is Undetermined Tumblr_lvo6i6cFxd1r5e6slo1_500

Last edited by katisacat on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Perfection is Undetermined 7_28_13_by_aka_shiro-d6fmbwh
Sourced from the awesome artist - Aka-Shiro

Name: Felix Markus

Nickname (If applicable): N/A

Personality: Felix is generally a shy person which doesn't go outdoors often and tends to keep to himself when it comes to social situations. However, he doesn't mind talking to friends at school.

History: He hasn't had much of a history. Most of his life has consisted of lounging around when at home and on school days, being an ordinary kid. Nothing special has happened in his life, other than the rare award in school or going over to a friend's place.

Skills: Felix is really good with computers and he is an intelligent person. He knows how to create hacks and inflict them on to other computers or programs. Felix has only ever hacked people he has disliked, but he has stopped now due to his parents finding out.

• Friendly people.
  • Cats.
  • Sleep and resting.
  • Occasional chatting to friends.
  • School.
  • Music.

Dislikes:

• Arrogant people. Generally, people who are rude and only care about them self are people who Felix majorly dislike and can't stand.
  • Media/Television.
  • Loud, abrupt noises.
  • Being scared or frightened. Felix is considered to be scared easily by trivial things.

Anything else: Felix doesn't know much about the world around him and he has noticed suspicious happenings, like the disappearing of friends who have been injured. He has never thwarted in finding out what happened to the friends he never saw again, but the thought of doing so lays on his mind.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:08 am

Alana was on her way to school on her skateboard and had just turned a sharp corner when she hit a big rock on the sidewalk and crashed into the road as a car was going by, luckily it veered out of the way enough to avoid hitting her directly but it still ran over her sprawled leg. She screamed in pain and was helped out of the road by some passers by and an ambulance was called.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:15 am

Felix picked up a rock and threw it at a nearby wall which was crumbling. With a slight moan, he entered his house soundlessly and flopped his tired body on his bed, tugging at the tie which was around his neck. He took the tie from his neck and threw it onto the floor before leaning over and picking up a laptop which was nestled in a heap of paper.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:36 am

Once Alana had arrived at the hospital she was knocked out for the insta-healing process...

After they had done the scan check to make sure she was perfectly healed Alana slowly woke up to hear an interesting conversation between the nurse and doctor.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Felix turned on some music, putting the sound on low before pushing it aside, grabbing out a book which was under his bed called, "When the Darkness Rained Upon Them." Before delving into the hardback, he cracked his neck and flexed his knuckles, the brusque movements leaving a sharp popping sound.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 am

(Should I make a character form for the Human character?)
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:40 pm

(yes please :3)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:54 am

(Might do that when I have a bit more time and edit it onto the post with Felix's character form.)

Mark peered through the crack in the wall, staring at the mass of people before him. He had arrived at the school, sticking to the shadows to make sure he didn't draw any attention.

So far - everything was going well.

He moved forward, his eye darting across the school grounds at the people which sifted from the area, preparing to go home.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:58 am

"This is terrible doctor, I don't think I've ever seen a clone with a defect before." "Keep your voice down Nurse, we cannot wake her, we have to dispose of her before she wakes." "Yes I know, but how did she live this long and no one find out?" "I heard some defects don't appear until a child hits puberty or later." He said. "Well... what shall we do?" "I'll get the x-shot, you call the people we need to dispose of the body." Alana quickly closed her eyes, instinct telling her to keep them thinking she was asleep but inside she was screaming in fear.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:56 am

Mark then sharply turned - his inspection of the school completed as he began walking toward the hospital - the grand structure towering nearly every other building surrounding it.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:59 am

Alana had her eyes firmly closed as the doctors left the room. What would she do? She couldn't let them give her the x-shot. But whenever they have to dispose of someone the whole hospital would know their face. She couldn't get out.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:13 am

Mark reached the back door of the hospital - the back part of the hospital was littered with paper and partially destroyed. He entered the unattended door and began walking up the stairs, looking for any water or food he could scavenge.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:17 am

Alana felt helpless, she didn't know what to do, she started crying softly in her hospital bed. "I don't want to die... I don't..." She said to herself, knowing she couldn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:58 am

Was that a sob? Mark turned slightly toward one of the doors which was open ajar, peering into the room. "H-Hello?" He said in a slight mutter, not sure why he was doing this.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:02 am

Alana gasped and turned around quickly, tears on her face and her eyes wide with fear. "W-Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:14 am

He opened the door further to see girl on the bed, sobbing, "Uh... Sorry..." He began turning away before looking straight at her, "They're going to get rid of you, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:09 pm

Alana had to hold back a sob as she heard it said so bluntly and she could only nod to him. "W-Who are you...?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:47 am

"Uh..." He cleared his throat before stepping into the room, warmly smiling, "I'm your doctor." He grabbed the end of her bed and started moving it, rolling it across the vinyl floor, "I just need to bring you out of here for a check." Mark said.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:49 am

Alana looked at him confused and she slowly laid back down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:51 am

He glanced at a doctor which was returning to the room and moved back into Alana's room, grabbing two of the knock-out needles which had been used on her. Mark strolled over to the doctor who was unaware of what was happening and plunged one of the needles into his leg - his whole body going stiff. He placed the other syringe in his pocket and walked over to the girl, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:53 am

Alana was very confused about what was going on but she didn't have the option of being picky. She quickly climbed out of the bed and followed after him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:54 am

Mark pushed open the door he had came out of and gestured for her to move out, "Hurry." He said in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:14 am

Alana nodded and hurried out the door, looking back at him, waiting for him to follow and lead her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next