RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10462

Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:20 am

Alana had tears in her eyes as she ran from the destruction, ran into the forest, feeling her heart break at the sounds behind her.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18919

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:30 am

Martin looked up at the sky at the ships which zoomed overhead, dominating most of the sky. "What... What happened to her...?" He asked, glancing at Arland.

Arland looked away as helicopters landed near them, soldiers running toward them, guns pointed. "She's going insane." He said before grabbing Martin's arm and teleporting them, narrowling missing shots from the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:34 am

Alana ran into the forest and curled up upon finding a cave, trembling as she held herself.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:56 am

Their surroundings shimmered and changed to a desert, wind blowing at their bodies instantly. Martin fell to his knees and sobbed, his body wracking, "Where is she, Arland...?" Martin asked.

Arland looked away, closing his eyes so none of the sand would blow into them.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:57 am

Alana trembled hard. "I... won't go crazy... I'm not crazy... I'm not..."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:05 am

"Arland!" Martin roared, standing to his feet, ignoring the howling wind, "Where the hell is she?"

Arland glared at him, "I don't know. She's gone - far away." He said, looking away as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:08 am

(A few months later)

Alana was back in her cave, it was decorated in strange plants and... blood paintings. She was humming an offbeat tune as she continued to one painting, a mix of blood and mud. She suddenly started laughing in the silence at nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:13 am

Arland slung the weapon over his shoulder as he pressed his back against the brick wall. The world had crumbled into ruins and the defective clones had taken over, destroying the little army which had remained on earth. Martin who was clad in black clothing loaded a fresh magazine of ammo into the pistol before looking out through the window at the destruction which used to be a city.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:15 am

Alana hummed softly, drawing the Felix.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:18 am

Before Arland could load up his weapon, the wall next to them crumbled and one of the defective clones which was floating in mid air through a brick at them which Martin shot in mid air before shooting him. Arland was now a human, due to the blood transfer he had undertaken, however, he still had his telekinetic powers within.

Arland picked up two bricks and flinged them at the clone, rendering him useless - and rendering him dead.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:22 am

Alana smiled as she finished the painting and stroked Felix's 'hair,' made in her own blood. She laughed as she carried a basket outside to get some 'food.'
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:27 am

Arland strolled from the destroyed house they had been standing in and nodded, "Keep moving." He said at Martin as they ran through the streets, approaching the forest ahead were a defective clone had been rumoured to be.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:29 am

Alana hummed the same, off beat tune as she looked through the forest and used her mind to make fruit and nuts fall in her basket, she saw a squirrel scurry by and she focused on it, making it explode in an instant and she giggled like a kid popping a bubble.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:33 am

Martin ran forward, resting his gun in his hands as his eyes darted from side to side. They both exited the destroyed walls of the city, and entered the forest, their boots scuffing on the sticks and grass below.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:34 am

Alana smiled at the pretty colors of the squirrel remains then continued back to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:54 am

"Keep your eyes forward, I have your back." Arland said, noticing the nervous state Martin had been in, "I'm not sure what's bothering you so much."

Martin sighed, keeping his glance forward as he raised his gun a little, "I can't stop thinking about Alana... back there was... were we saw her last."

-------

https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1212
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40