RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10510

Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:57 pm

Alana felt her heart break into tiny pieces hearing the boys words and seeing the desperation in his eyes. She looked down sadly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18967

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Mark didn't bother look up, he simply sighed, "She's somewhere better now - somewhere special."

The boy wiped away another tear and walked over to Mark, "Can I got with her? I want to see here." A smile began to blemish on his face as he said this.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Alana felt tears prick her eyes and she looked away sadly. She couldn't bear to hear this. He didn't know...
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:43 pm

Mark sighed, dismissing him with a flick of the hand, "She can't come right now, but... She's always with you, I promise." The boy nodded slowly, not understanding what this meant as he returned to his seat.

-----

Felix moved through the streets quietly, cold gushes of wind blowing against his face as he proceeded. He saw the occasional person walk past, giving him either a cold shoulder or a disgruntled stare. He didn't like this part of the streets - but he felt relaxed and the thoughts of what he had seen earlier had drifted from his mind.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Alana watched the boy sadly and wondered where Felix was.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:38 am

Arland sat on the end of the coffee table where Alana was and looked down at Mark, "Hey, where's Felix?" He asked as he then looked up as his eyes drifted to the dark corridor behind him.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:57 am

Alana looked up at Arland, she'd been thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Mark shrugged, "I guess he needs to clear his mind." He then came to his feet, "It's best we stay together, however." He nodded toward the dark corner an began calling out for Felix, his voice growing more quiet as he progressed down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Alana watched him go and decided to take the chance to sit up, not much liking feeling totally helpless by lying down, and it only hurt a little as she looked after Mark then back to Arland, her mind wondering. He's so mysterious, I hardly know anything about him and he never give's me a straight answer to any of my questions.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:15 pm

Mark returned from the corridor and sighed, his voice turning desperate instantly, "I have no idea where he is." Arland suddenly looked up toward Mark and his eyes widened, his mouth opening as if he wanted to say something but it closed once again.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:17 pm

Alana's eyes widened fearfully and she struggled to get up, cringing in pain. "I'll go look..." She said as she grunted whens he tried to move her leg.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:20 pm

Arland pressed a hand against her chest firmly, "No - I'm not injured, so I'll go." He then looked at Mark, "Look after Alana." Before anyone could argue against his decision he headed out the door before rushed back inside suddenly. "Shit." He muttered as he pressed his back against the door and Mark raised an eyebrow.

Mark rushed forward and pressed his face against the only window the house possessed and his eyes widened once he glimpsed the massive tanks prowling the streets, surrounded with dozens of soldiers fully dressed in white.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:21 pm

Alana's eyes widened and she blushed as his hand pressed her back by her CHEST of all places, didn't he realize she was a girl? But her embarrassment soon left once she realized they had a serious problem.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:24 pm

(I couldn't help but laugh whilst realizing that.)

"You might want to come and see this Alana." Mark said as Arland nodded and helped the young, injured girl to her feet, holding her hand incase she collapsed or needed extra support.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:29 pm

(lol)

Alana painfully stumbled her way over to the window, gripping Arland's hand tightly as she walked over to the window and peered out, her eyes widening. This can't all be just because I'm defective... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:34 pm

"They're really taking this situation seriously." Mark muttered as he turned away from the window and moved his gun into his hands, reloading it. "We need to move somewhere else - Felix is going to have to survive out there for about another hour."

Arland glanced out the window one last time as they travelled down the corridor and stopped out the window which was letting in a large amount of breeze. Mark went out first, followed by Arland who waited for Alana to come to the window sill so he could help her over.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Alana followed them and put her hands on the windowsill to heave herself over. She got one leg over but when it came to the injured one she had to stifle a cry of pain as she tried to pull it over.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:28 pm

Arland held onto her hand and once she touched the ground he moved up toward Mark, he was looking out on the streets filled with the men dressed in white. "These soldiers..." He began muttering, raising a hand to a beard which had formed around his chin, "Look somewhat familiar."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Alana watched curiously as she gripped with wall to keep as much weight off of her leg as possible.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:39 pm

Mark ducked into the shadows as a tank hovered from the ground, moving past as the soldiers strolled beside it, equipped with full body armor and guns which looked extremely high tech. Arland pulled a hand-gun from his pocket and reloaded it with a fresh clip of ammo he had been carrying in his jacket.

"What are we going to do?" Arland asked Mark who was firmly pressed against the wall, his won gun being held by both hands.

Mark didn't bother giving him eye contact, his eyes simply lowered to the ground as he spoke, "We're going to need to go the other way..." He said after a few minutes hesitations, "Felix will find home and we can get on with things."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Alana was trying to keep the pain she showed at a minimum and her eyes widened at this. "We can't..." She whispered. "They've seen his face, they know he's with us. If they find Felix then they'll kill him. He can't properly defend himself against all that."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Mark thought for a moment before answering, "We can't risk the chances of going all the way back into the city just to find a kid which was never supposed to come with us." He said, blurting out his true feelings toward Felix ever since he wanted to help out.

Arland just stood there, crossing his arms as he took a step back, "I agree with Mark."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:50 pm

Alana looked between them, her eyes wide and grief stricken, betrayal and tears appearing in her eyes and she looked away silently.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:51 pm

"I'm sorry." Mark pressed an arm on Alana's shoulder just as he heard an ear piercing gun shot, which rung through the alleways and streets of the cities. Arland's heart lurched as he looked forward to see the guards and vehicles were rushing forward to see something.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:54 pm

Alana's eyes widened and she scrambled out of Mark's arm to look around the corner of the alley. "Please no, please no."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next