RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Dark World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18954

Dark World - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:50 am

"Shall we go now?" He asked, "I can teleport us if you want?"
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7807

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:05 am

She turned to him and smiled sadly. "Alright. We can go," she said.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4029
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:59 pm

(hello. can I join in?)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:59 am

((Of course!))

Gandal linked arms with Kai and they walked through the fog, slowly and sorrowfully.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:41 am

(Make a post any time Topaz.)

Kai felt a little light headed. She knew what was coming and she knew what she was about to see. They needed to find the boy from the borders of the camp but she wasn't sure that that was a good idea
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:06 am

Gandal then teleported, the world around them flickering away, then they reappeared... At first Gandal thought they hadn't gone any where but then noticed they were inside a thick fog.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:13 am

She couldn't see a thing. For this, she was thankful. She didn't want to see any of the destruction. "What do you think happened?" she asked Gandal quietly. She hadn't slept well the night before and she was still very tired.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:44 am

One word, "Destruction." The fog started to dissapear, revealing rows and rows of rubble inbetween lone pillars and puddle of blood. Gandal sighed, claimping his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4699

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:14 pm

The boy was looking for the bits of food, left behind while others fled and fought againsts the beast, when he heard a sound. Something's approaching was all he though before pulling out his weapon, where a pointed ice crystal was starting to grow, making it look like a spear.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Kai held her breath as the fog began to disappear. She shut her eyes thight and held her hand to her forehead. "Oh God," was all she could say. When she opened her eyes again, she looked to the outskirts of the destruction. There was someone there with a spear sword looking thing. "Gandal... Look. It's the boy you were telling me about," she said pointing to him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:45 am

Gandal nodded in approval, taking a small step forward. He was worried the boy would mistaken them for intruders. He out his hand behind his back, crossing his fingers whilst gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:54 am

Kai moved forward slowly. She never looked like an enemy. She didn't want to startle the boy too much. Finally, she reached him. "Hello. Do you mind me asking who you are?" she said softly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:05 am

He swung around, expecting an enemy, a beast. Didn't matter if the voice sounded like a nice person-- the worsts beasts always took on the prettiest appearances. He instinctively aimed for the leg-- immobilize it and the battle is almost guaranteed to be yours -- to be met with a girl, with clothes similar to the ones worn in the village. He then distanced himself, until he realized that she wasn't a monster-- she wasn't bleeding black; a crimson liquid flowed out of her wounds, which was just enough for him to know that he screwed up....
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:10 am

The wounds didn't hurt her very much. What was just another cut? She knelt on the ground and grabbed a rag from the ground. She wrapped it around her wound and stood. "It's okay. Don't worry about it. I have desensitized myself to pain. I didn't feel it. Were there any... survivors... from the villiage? I lived there but got away. Are there any that are still alive?" Her eyes grew sad and she could feel it. The boy could probably see it.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:18 am

He slowly came back. Was she... actually ok with him? Even after he attacked her....?

"Well... I don't think so..." he said, not looking at her in the eye. "there were quite a few bodies" he mutters...

It must be hard losing an entire community....
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:24 am

She hung her head. "I didn't think so. I was a fool to hope that there would be." She looked back at him. "Do you want to come with us? We are going to try and find another villiage to protect. My name is Kai. I'm an outlier. That is Gandal," she said looking back at Gandal. She turned her focus back to him. "He's also an outlier. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:30 am

"outlier?" he mutters, never hearing that word before... "My name? It's Or-"
Wait.
He barely knows these people, yet he's giving his name to them? Great job.
"You can call me Bluebird"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:32 am

"Bluebird... That sounds nice. You know those shadow tendrils that destroyed the villiage. That was the Shadow. It uses some weird power that emobilises people capaciy to think. The Outliers are the ones that can withstand those powers. And by the looks of it, you are an Outlier too. I mean, you survived afterall."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:38 am

(you meant immobilize, right?)
"oh... I guess you could say that...." he mutters, glancing at the ruins... So there are humans that can resist... them. He's never heard of them before, but he smiles a little bit, happy that he's not the only one that can fight against them.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:50 am

Gandal stayed back, tempting run in after the attack and scruffle. Once he saw Kai pointing back at him, he aproached; feeling it was necessary to properely meet this boy. Gandal had no idea what do say, so instead, he gave a grim (and awkward) wave. He tried smiling but failed miserably. This was no time to smile so he just stood there and did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:52 am

(Yeah. Did I spell it wrong?)

"Great. The more the merrier I suppose," she said with a smile. "Come on. I know ofa villiage three days north of here."

Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:56 am

Gandal sighed heavily, he was going to say, and what if it is destroyed? But instead, he just kept his mouth closed, taking out a crimson dagger, slicing it through the air, pretending he was slcing through a tentacle.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:19 am

Kai placed her hand on his wrist. "We don't need any of that now. You need to rest yourself." She smiled. "Remember the day we first met. I was a squallering child who had just lost her family and you were a cold hearted beast. Well... that was my opinion back then anyway. You taught me how to fight. And for that I am thankful but you need to rest now. Now isn't the right time."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Gandal smiled at Kai, running a hand down her check then stopping abrubtly, a tear catching in his eye; that was exactly what his mother did did to him. He sighed, turned and moved forward, heading for the village.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:53 am

Kai touched the cheek that Gandal had stroked. She had seen the tears well in his eyes. She didn't know what had caused it but she wanted to find out. However, now wasn't the time. She moved forward, toward the villiage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark World Dark World - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next