RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD Empty
PostSubject: SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:59 am

SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzt9iZvW2Umw5DdyRMyCrQ3WrokZ1-pqYCfdH_sR7SA3IwjCGu
The glint of a blade, the slash of skin... The reckoned soul
OVERVIEW

Welcome to the first ~official~ Skyrim RP based on the misty adventures of the Dark Brotherhood. Before I go on, you must know something, you DO NOT have to of played skyrim to partiticpate here, all you need to know is that you're an... Assassin.

You should know the basic rules I like for my roleplays -

Quote :
1. In your very first post here, please provide the link to your rp sheet or a source so we know who your character is. This is helpful when we want to know who you are. It would also be a good idea to put this link to your rp sheet in your signature by going profile > signature.

2. No going around, killing everyone. (Yes, I am guilty of this... *crawls into a box in shame.*) There maybe the usual stab or shot, other than that, no killing... Unless you want to be dead... Which would be kinda awkward and strange.
THE DARK BROTHERHOOD [STORYLINE]

The dark brotherhood are a misty organization hidden away in the darkest depths of Skyrim, hidden from the outer world but striking when necessary. Daggers ready and hoods draped, the dark brotherhood are one of the most fearful groups in Skyrim, known for their relentless killing and fury.
The assassins are located in a hideout, below a pocket of snow, where they take orders from the Night Mother, a dead soul, whispering to the assassins ordering their next moves.
The dark brotherhood can be hired by an ancient ritual which a human will do, the next day and assassin will turn up in their house, get payed, then kill the contract.

The assassins lived a highly brutal and dangerous life, trying to keep their location secret from imperial and storm cloak soldiers. (Kinda like this police haha Very Happy)

Except, now... The dark killers face am even greater threat, a new league of assassins, planning to dominate and take control of Skyrim. No one knows who they are, or even what they are... But what people do know, is that they want the dark brotherhood eliminated and out of the way.

Now, the dark brotherhood must prepare to battle an unknown enemy, whilst another great threat is rising, a young farmer found the location of the dark brotherhood and is able to tell Stormcloak and Imperial soldiers the information. The killers must stand together, survive and kick some butt.

YOUR CHARACTER

To register for this roleplay, you need to fill out a certain template for your character, you may post this template in a new topic in General Character Discussion... Or place it in your first post here, preferably along with your rp sheet just incase.

Code:
Name -
Race -
Sexuality (gender) -
Weapon of interest -
Power wielder or warrior (pick one only) -
Picture (if applicable) -
Other -
For the list of races, you might wanna Google them if you haven't played Skyrim before. If you're too lazy Razz just put down human.

Once you have posted the above template, underneath, there you will have your first post. =)

FIRST POST

Name - Ravel Harsa
Race - Dark elf 
Sexuality (gender) - Male
Weapon of interest - Blood red dagger crafted from the gods and passed from generation to generation. Ravel has a strong connection with fire.
Mage or warrior (pick one only) - Mage
Picture (if applicable) - SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD Z
Other - Ravel is a 25 year old man, born in whiterun and raised by his father only, a great dark brotherhood associate named Gaymarr. His mother disappeared when he was born and he wonders if he will ever see her again.

-----------

Ravel perched himself on a mould encrusted rock, below a little crevice which spwewed out small flecks of snow. The wind whipped at his face and he pulled up his collar and an attempt to ward off the cold. He couldn't be bothered moving and couldn't be bothered worrying about the freezing temperature.
Two days ago, a farmer saw an assassin climbing into this very cave, he knows the location of the dark brotherhood hideout. Ravel grimaced at the thought of this place being burnt to cinders... Suddenly a tall man walked over to where Ravel sat. His name was... Asur, Ravel remembered.
Asur nodded in greeting before speaking, 'We have tracked the farmer, hopefully he hasn't left and we can...' He paused, letting a smirk be revealed, 'take him down.'
Ravel replied, 'We better be-' 
Asur interuppted hastily, 'the night mother wishes to speak to you first... We have already sent two assassins to track down the farmer.' Ravel didn't reply, just sighed and hauled himself to his feet, flicking snow from his red leathered tunic. He left AsuR there and continued down a gloomy tunnel towards a large coffin...

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : image)
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:42 am

BUMP.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:10 am

BUMP.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:36 pm

BUMP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SKYRIM RP - THE DARK BROTHER HOOD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1