RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18967

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:09 am

Gandal got tp his feet and ran at the woman whilst she was distracted. He launched himself into the air, bringing his dagger down. Instead of stabbing her in the shoulder, he slipped, bringing her cloak down to reveal her face and body. She wore a silk gown and had a golden crown on her head.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7820

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:31 am

Marluxia looked at the woman blankly. "I thought as much," she said flatly. "You acted strangely that day. You had never looked at me like that before." She stopped to think. "Damn. That hasn't happened yet. Heh, oh well. It will now," she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:48 am

'You know this person?' Gandal said as he scrambled away from the figure.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:57 am

"Yeah. It's my mother." She eyed her mother. Such a pretty face, such a dark heart. She shook her head sadly. "Who are you now?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:55 am

Gandal was lost for words. The woman laughed again, 'Stupid child, this kingdom shall be mine.' With a swipe of her hand, Kai was sent crashing into a nearby wall.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:05 am

Marluxia pulled herself off of the wall. "Eh. It already is. Why do you need more? Greedy guts. Where I come from you destroy everything. You destroy yourself and the darkness takes over on it's own."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:15 am

'I can control the darkness, little girl, I shall rule the whole kingdom and every kingdom the surrounds me. No princes, no princesses, NO YOU!' She screeched, slamming her into the wall again with a flick of the hand.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:24 am

She pulled herself off the wall again. "Enough. You didn't kill me. I was sent to the church on the hill. You let me live because I'm your daughter. You will not remember this tomorrow." She knew what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:30 am

'What are you talking about! Girl?' She barked, her eyes turning a dark red which glowed in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:35 am

Marluxia looked up at her mother. "When I was born, some of your darkness transferred into me. Without me, you can't control any of this. Her eyes went five different colours. Watery blue, Transparent white, Earthly brown, Flickering red and Darkening black. She stared at her mother. "El boroth," she yelled. Burn.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:47 am

'No!' The woman yelped as she was engulfed in flames. 'Please! My daughter!' Her voice turned sweet, hinting a fake aura of innocence. The flames crawled through her body, destroying her skin.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:50 am

Marluxia looked away from her mother. "You will not posses me. I know you. I know your ploys." She looked back to her mother. "Mac toro." Drown.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:53 am

'Daughter...' Her voice was gargled by a flood of water which extinguished the flames instantly. She fell to the ground, half her body burnt and ripped apart. Whilst she was distracted, Gandal snuck to where the portal was, trying to find the source of its power.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:57 am

Marluxia's eyes grew dark towards her mother. "I am no daughter of yours." She looked out the window momentarily, then back to the woman on the floor. "Es viyen!" Smother.

(That one is an earth element btw.)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:03 am

'Please... Daughter.' A jagged rock exploded from the ground, slicing her body in half instantly. Gandal was shocked, she was turning dark, just like her mother.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:12 am

She looked away as the rock pierced her mother's body. Her eyes went back to normal and she began to cry. What had she done? She fell onto her knees and held her head in her hands, crying heavily. Her shoulders heaved with every hiccup.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:16 am

'You're as bad as her...' Gandal yelled over the roaring of the portal. He gave her one last distasteful look before he touched portal amd reported with it. The portal was gone and the room went dark.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:29 am

Marluxia walked over to her mother and placed her hands over the wound. She kept crying the whole time. "Eb oron Yok valah." Heal. Light exploded from the wound and Marluxia had to force herself to keep her hands from covering her eyes. "The only difference between us is that I don't let them die." Her powers flooded from her body and into her mother's. She began to shake as the last of her power exited her body. She was flown across the room as her mother woke. She created a whole in the wall and landed on her stomach a hundred metres from the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:34 am

Gandal teleported back at the cabin to see the woman standimg. She was alive. At least he had gotten rid of the portal. Gandal reached for h dagger, sneaking behind her.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:46 am

Marluxia moved her head slightly. She tried to get up but failed. She managed to get on all fours after 20 tries. She looked up to where her mother stood. Was she walking towards her? She couldn't move than she already was.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:02 am

Gandal cocked his head, maybe he would watch. He seated himself on the broken floorboards, watching as the mother approached her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:13 am

Marluxia panted as she crouched. Her mother walked up to her. "You insolent fool. You do not know what you have done. Giving you powers to me will be your downfall," she shouted at her. Marluxia huffed. "I would prefer to live a life without power if it means I can live a life of peace," she said under her breath. Her mother cackled. "Fool." She kicked Marluxia in the gut and she fell onto her back winded. Marluxia gasped for breath. It hurt.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:19 am

'NO!' Gandal screamed as he ran towards the evil witch, he gripped the dagger as it glowed that crimson. It all seemed to go in slow motion as he lunged into the air, his eyes burned with tears and his face was burning red. Oh boy, he was angry. Gandal stabbed the woman in the chest, the dagger glowing so bright still.

'You inferior fool!' She screeched as she dug her nails into Gandal's face. 'You will die!' She roared, the wound in her heart healing.

'I will die with you!' Gandal rared in protest as he teleported her away. Minutes passed but he didnt return.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:42 am

"GANDAL!" Marluxia screamed his name. She tried to stand and for once, it worked. She hobbled towards the cabin. There was the faintest feeling of darkness still. She used the wall to support her and she sat on the floor and began to meditate. There, in the middle of nowhere, was Gandal and her mother.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:51 am

She was still clawing at her face, shedding blood across his skin. He yelped as he through he away into oblivion. He smiled as he teleported back to Kai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next