RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7821

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:53 am

"But it has. So we need to make the best of it." She looked up at him. "Are you done? I still have more to show you."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18968

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:55 am

'WAIT!' He roared excitedly, 'If this war never happened! I could teleport us to the past... And stop the war!' A grin blossomed on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:07 am

Marluxia walked over to him. "You can teleport to the past? That's amazing!" she said. She couldn't help it this time. She hugged him. So much had happened and she had seen so many things. It was possible that he was a druid and didn't know it. Her eyes changed from the brown of the earth back to their normal green. "That would be amazing."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:26 am

'Lets try.' His smile simmered as he stood, linking arms with Marluxia.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:36 am

"Ready when you are," she said bracing herself.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:00 am

He closed his eyes and concentrated. Twenty days before the war... Before the darkness beckoned... He opened his eyes, they were in the same forest except the trees were dead once again and the sun was bright in the middle of the sky. 'Before the darkness beckoned.' He repeated, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:31 am

Marluxia was really wishing she hadn't been watching. She felt a little sick after the sudden change. She swayed and fell. "That was... ouch." she held her head.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:51 am

'You should close your eyes.' He chuckled before his smile turned into a stern expression, ' We need to find the source of wuere thue evil came from.' With that, Gandal ran off, expecting Marluxia to follow.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:58 am

Marluxia stood and followed. "Wait. I don't have to run to find." She stopped and hoped he would too. She held a hand in the air and her eyes went completely white. As she found the darkness, her eyes went black. She stopped, dropped the hand and became breathless. Her eyes returned to normal as she gasped for air.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:03 am

Gandal turned, 'What... Just happened?'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:10 am

She looked up to him. "I found it," she said between breaths. "It's strong already. But not like it is where we are from."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:25 am

'Let's get this over with. Tell me where it is and we can teleport.' He said, moving over to where she stood.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:05 am

"North-east. Maybe a few miles. The place looks like a run down shack. I know better." She held his hand. "I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:28 pm

He smiled at her, seconds later their surroundings faded away and a new one formed. Here, the sly was very, very grey. It was pelting with rain, lightning striking across the sky. In the distance, stood a rundown shack which resembled an old tavern. Gandal approached the building, sword in hand.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:51 pm

Marluxia walked beside Gandal. It was so cold. The darkness was still growing in strength. Don't trust your eyes. It can make you see what is not there, she thought. Don't trust those around you, she looked at Gandal. It can corrupt even the most decent of men. She sighed and tears welled in her eyes. She looked at the house. It wants to posses. It the nature of the dark.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:56 am

'Looks like we found the place.' He muttered as Gandal approached a large, wooden door. Destroy the darkness and everything would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:02 am

Marluxia held Gandal's hand and squeezed it. "I have a bad feeling about this," she said quietly. "I'm scared."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:07 am

Gandal said nothing, he took out his dagger before flinging the doors open. There, in the middle of the room was a large portal of crackling electricity. A black portal guarded by a cloaked figure.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:14 am

She blinked at the figure. That was the cloak her mother used to wear. Her eyes widened as the figure turned. It was her mother. Don't trust your eyes...
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:19 am

(I was going to suggest something like that Razz )

Gandal gasped, i was a female? Don't be fooled. he told himself as he passed the threshold of the doors, floorboards creaking beneath him. The female grunted, moving her head down to darken the features of her face.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:23 am

(Lol)

Marluxia stiffened. She knew that look. Her mother gave it to her the day she left. She shuddered, still holding Gandal's hand.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:25 am

The woman cackled with laughter, she still hadn't said a thing. She raised her hands, bolts of electricity hit nearby floorboards. Gandal let go of Marluxia and dodged the bolts, blocking one with his crimson dagger.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:35 am

Marluxia stood her ground and looked at the figure. "Do it!" she yelled over the noise. "I dare you."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:37 am

The woman paused, her attention turning to the girl. She cackled again, electricity firing at Marluxia. 'NO!' Gandal roared, dropping to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:02 am

Marluxia shut her eyes and held her hand at eye level. The lightning was instantly attracted to it and she absorbed the lightening. She winced at the slight pain. "It's alright. I'm okay," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next