RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:21 pm

"No." He shook his head, holding a hand in the air, "This can't be possible. I'm sure my original cures fully destroyed the defective DNA." Chase slowly moved forward, void of emotion as he glanced between the two, taking away the blood sample from the microscope, before placing it back.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10483

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Alana shrugged. "Did you study them for longer than a day or so after applying the cure?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:31 pm

"I've been studying this for a three years, Alana!" Victor cursed rather loudly, any kind of formality draining from his voice as he swished his glasses from his head. He picked up a paper, filled with pictures of a defective clone's blood, followed with an approval form of the cure being legitimate, "Are you telling me that," He gulped, my cure is a failure? That every clone I cured is going to go back to being defective?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Alana shrugged. "Remember it takes almost 16 years for the defective genes to take affect the first time. What your doing is more of a vaccination that must be done over and over, rather than a cure."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:42 pm

Victor looked away, "It's... It's not as easy as you think - I can't just walk up to the Government and tell them it was never a cure, the world would erupt into the mad state it once was, and the humans would kill us all." He shook his head, "I can't believe I never picked this up."

Chase moved over to Victor side, placing a hand on his shoulder, "Doctor, don't stress yourself over this, take a seat." He moved a hand toward a blue swivel chair which was near the lab door. Victor gave a nod, before moving over to the seat.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:43 pm

Alana watched his reaction with empty, studying eyes. "Try targeting the sliver."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:45 pm

"Huh?" Chase looked back from Victor at Alana, one eyebrow raised, "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:51 pm

"It's a sliver. Whatever is doing this to the cells is a tiny sliver." She looked over at Victor. "Your cure could become a part of the big cure. If you use what you have to chase the sliver out of the blood cells and then use a fast acting solution to target and destroy the sliver while it's out of the protection of the blood cells then it could become a cure." She shrugged. "Just an idea."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Victor considered the idea for a second, running his hand through his beard, "That... that could work." He said, coming to his feet, "But, how can we get this out to the public, I can't bring in every clone there is, we'd have to set off a b-" He smiled, snapping his thumb and index finger together, "I have an idea!" He rushed over to the cupboard of medical flasks, picking up a white, black and blue one, "Chase, grab some scrap metal from the bin room, please." He said, his apprentice scurrying off to a room which was secluded in the gloom, returning with an armful of metal.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:56 pm

Alana looked between them and turned, going back to the kitchen, giving them space to work.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Victor pulled Chase forward, muttering something to him as he pulled out work utensils from a cupboard, delicately placing them on the bench ahead. He placed his glasses back on the shaft of his nose, pulling them backward until they were back resting neatly around his eyes. They began went to work, pulling bits of metal together, and mixing numerous flasks, taking samples and examining them under the microscope whenever such was necessary.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:01 pm

Alana sat in the kitchen, staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:06 pm

"Alana, some help?" Victor murmured, standing over the microscope, staring into a black liquid, "Need you to check this solution out."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:07 pm

Alana looked up and went back into the lad.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:12 pm

He moved away from the microscope, dropping a blood sample into the black liquid which was being examined, "Hopefully, you should see the silver being burnt by an acid which doesn't affect the other white blood cells which are sent in to clean up any other mess." Victor beamed, taking another step away from the solution as he awaited Alana to look at it.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:17 pm

Alana looked into the microscope, examining for a moment then said. "Wouldn't it hurt the clone being given this cure to have something burning all throughout their body? Also, the sliver seems to be releasing a gas which could cause serious damage and possible exploding of the veins."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:37 pm

"That's why I'm not injecting this into the body!" He smiled, it's going to be like gas, small portions of it pass through the pores on a clone's skin. And with this acid, I've ensured the body is able to handle it perfectly!"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Alana looked back at the microscope. "Is it fast acting enough to catch the sliver before it goes into another blood cell?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:42 pm

"Yes." He said, Chase brought along a hand-made metal canister looking device which was placed next to the microscope, "All we need to do, is drop the invisible gas on the city using his canister."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Alana nodded. "Ok." Was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:05 pm

"You could call this a bomb, if you want," He continued, lifting up the canister as he began pouring in a black liquid, "But... a safe kind of bomb." He closed a lid on the canister and placed it back on the bench, "It has a mechanism which will push out the liquid and turned it into invisible gas by adding a chemical reaction-"

"Morning, Mr. Clarence." A defiant voice echoed through the gloomy laboratory, the sound of boots scuffing could be heard, coming closer to the three. A smartly dressed man, almost identically dressed as Victor was. A black suit, but he had a black hankerchief and no coat.

"Oh, uh... Morning, James," Victor turned around, adjusting his feet and moving his glasses toward his eyes, "I didn't hear you come in?" He asked questionably.

Chase took a step back, tugging at Alana's shirt, "Come on." He muttered, leading her into the kitchen, "They don't like it when they listen into their conversation." With a roll of his eyes, he closed the lab door.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:35 pm

Alana nodded and sat back down at the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Chase smiled as he walked over to a coffee machine, "Want something to eat, or drink?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:42 pm

Alana shrugged. "Whatever." She said, meaning she didn't care if he brought her something or not.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:40 am

"Okay..." He muttered, bringing out two white mugs, placing tea bags in each, "May I ask something?" He asked, turning on the coffee machine before turning around, looking into the girl's blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next