RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18968

Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:21 am

Victor opened the door without her consent and stepped inside, closing away the cold which threatened to follow, "Hello." He muttered, ghosts of smoke emanating from his rather large lips. He pulled away his hat and held it in his left hand, revealing lush brown hair which flowed to his shoulder, tied tightly. "I have something to speak to you about." his voice grew more subtle as he seated himself at one of the sofas located near the green door.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10511

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:23 am

Alana was sitting on a couch, her knees pulled up to her chest and her arms wrapped around her legs as she stared out the window with empty eyes. She didn't answer him, just continued to stare.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:27 am

"Hm." He muttered, giving a slight groan as he adjusted his composure on the couch, "Please take a seat." Victor said as he pat the cushion next to him before continuing, "I must ask you about the defective clones, dear."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:33 am

Alana's eyes slowly turned to him, they were dull and empty and she stayed where she was on the couch she sat on.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:37 am

"Sorry if I entered at a wrong time." He said slowly, noticing her displeasure as he fumbled for the glasses which hung at the bridge of his nose, pushing them up to his eyes, "How have you been feeling?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:39 am

Alana slowly looked back out the window. "When can I join them...?" She had asked this question many times before, showing that she no longer had faith in living.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:46 am

Victor shook his head, "Don't make me bring you back to the psychiatrist, dear - you have a grand importance in this world, Alana." He gave a half-hearted smile as he took her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze before moving onto the topic at hand, "May we talk of the defective clones?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:47 am

Alana didn't react to his first words or the hand squeeze but she slowly nodded at his question.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:50 am

"Good." He moved his hand away from her and placed them in his lap with content, "If I may ask, Alana, how did Martin..." He searched for the right words, "Snap you out of your craze whilst you were defective?" Victor asked rather slowly as his azure eyes drilled into her, awaiting an answer from the shaded away girl.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:51 am

Alana's expression didn't change as she told her story. "I killed our last friend. It hurt him, seeing something I did hurt him so bad brought me back..."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:54 am

"Hm." Victor brushed a hand through his speckled beard, "Do you presume this would work for any other defective clones? We seem to be having trouble with the cure."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:55 am

Alana slowly shook her head. "Not unless the defective clones saw the same thing in someone they loved as much as I..." She didn't finish.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:57 am

Assuming she wouldn't continue, Victor Clarence gave a soft nod, "Okay." He then gave a sigh, "You should come up to the lab with me one time, Alana. I've been asking you for years."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:57 am

Alana shook her head. "I want nothing to do with them..."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:59 am

"You wouldn't have to. I'd just show you around." His voice grew low as he pulled the sleeve of his coat back, revealing a golden watch which silently ticked.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:59 am

Alana shook her head again.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:02 am

"Hm." He muttered as he came to his feet, "I did have someone you really should meet down there. He's my latest apprentice - quite a well chap. Oh well." Victor scurried toward the door, his frail feet shuffling across the well cleaned ground, "Good day to you." He said, tipping his hat as he prepared to leave her small room.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:03 am

Alana continued to look out the window. "Till next time..." She whispered, knowing that he would come back.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:18 pm

Victor gave a nod as he moved out the door, being greeted with the exact chill once again, closing the door behind him with haste before moving down the road. After a few minutes, he reached his small apartment, part laboratory, once again - moving into the room with haste, shutting out the cold instantly. "I'm back." He muttered, slightly disgruntled as he pulled off his coat, placing it on a nearby rack.

A gruff voice replied, "Welcome back, Mr. Clarence." A tall boy moved into the room, taking off a white lab coat as he entered, "How was the walk?" He said as he seated himself on plush, crimson colored couch which was pushed against the grimy walls.

"It was..." He took off his glasses, placing them in the pocket of his jet black shirt, "It was fine. Alana's still as glum as ever, unfortunately. I told her she should come and meet you." Victor then shuffled over to where the boy had exited, "Anyway, I'm off for some sleep - I'll see you." He muttered as he moved off down the crisply painted hallway.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:36 pm

Alana remained in that spot, staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:55 pm

The apprentice gave a wave as he placed his lab coat on the coat rack, replacing it with a blue coat which he instantly zipped up, before scurrying outside - giving a shudder as he did so. He began to walk briskly down the streets, shoving both of his hands into his pockets as he did so.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:58 pm

Alana watched as snow began to fall, she imagined it as the ashes of everyone whom she had killed, inadvertently or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:04 pm

The boy momentarily paused outside Alana's house. Victor had told him so much about her - even where she had lived and what they would talk about. He had grown to accept the fact he was attached to her and speculated on her whenever he could. What he couldn't understand, was why. He peered closer at the window, only to notice she was directly on the other side - her cold eyes staring back at her.

Startled, the boy gave a jump backward, brushing away snow which fell upon his coat. "Hey." He said, giving a soft wave.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Alana stared at the boy for a moment and waved softly. She couldn't hear him through the closed window and they were locked electronically so she didn't go out and do something.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:11 pm

He stared at her for a few seconds before walking off down the streets, giving a huff before turning a corner and disappearing amidst the fog which was beginning to accumulate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next