RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18968

Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:24 am

Martin began walking off, moving through the trees and scrub - watching as they began to thin out until they were moving across a gravel road.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10511

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:25 am

Alana continued to examine the skin then took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:46 am

Martin looked back, "Alana?" He called out, stopping on the gravel road, keeping his hands by his side. "Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:48 am

Alana looked up and shoved the rest of the mango skin in her mouth before following after him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:53 am

Martin looked back and smiled with relief, continuing down the gravel road as his feet were now greeted by the asphalt. "We're here." He said, passing through the destroyed gates and turrets which began the process of decaying.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:55 am

Alana nodded.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:58 am

Martin was about to step over a brick, when he was thrown into a nearby wall, the air in his lungs rushing out of him instantly. He moaned, as he was frozen to the wall, an indescribable force holding him back. "Alana..." He muttered, eyeing a man who stood atop a tower.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:00 am

Alana narrowed her eyes at the man.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:06 am

The man looked down at them, smiling slightly before jumping from the rooftop. With a clench of the fist, Martin fell unconscious and he thudded against the ground.

"Alana." Arland said, with a croaked voice. "I was expecting you." He smiled maliciously as he raised his hand, dozens of other defective clones revealing themeself, eventually circling Alana.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:10 am

Alana looked between them, her eyes narrow and calculating. She began to sing. "Hush little baby, don't say a word, mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:16 pm

The defective clones then pushed their hands out, grabbing every part of Alana's body before bringing their fists toward their bodies, placing strain over the teenage girl - laughing as they did so.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:22 pm

Alana grunted and fought against the force, she pulled her body close in a ball and continued to sing. "And if that mocking bird don't sing." She took away their voices. "Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring." Suddenly they were pelted with what looked like giant hail from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:25 pm

The clones began to cower and hide, a quarter of them standing their ground against the hail which fell from the sky - marvelling at the dark clouds which amassed above. Arland pushed his hands upward, activating the bubble around him, letting the hail ping from the shield as he moved toward Alana, the other defectives also doing so.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:30 pm

With so fewer clones forcing their powers on her Alana flung her arms out and blew them back. She glared at Arland as she sang. "And if that diamond ring turns brass." She had brass burst up from the ground and wrap itself around his lower body. "Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass." Glass was suddenly around his throat.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:38 pm

Arland gripped the glass, feeling it tighten incredibly fast, draining his every power. "You..." He gurgled as he slammed his hands against the ground, making a shockwave of air pulsate from his body, hitting everything around it - either destroying it or violently throwing it back.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:50 pm

Alana crossed her arms over her chest and was thrown back into the wall, landing next to Martin. "And if that looking glass get's broke... mama's gonna buy you a billy goat..." And then out of no where a billy goat showed up and head butted Arland's groin.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Arland groaned, placing a hand against the goat's head as it exploded into discarded flesh and organs. "And if that goat gets broke." He began to join in with her singing, wiping away the blood which was splattered on his face, "Mama's gonna buy you an earthquake." He laughed as the ground began to split apart, cracks forming all around them. "Mama's gonna buy you an earthquake!" He screamed, repeating the words as he took a step back, watching the ground push away from each other - forming massive abysses.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Alana looked at the ground then at Martin and jumped up, grabbing him before levitating themselves of the ground. She glared at Arland and shook her head. "And if that billy goat won't pull. Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull." And thus came the dozens of bulls charging at Arland.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:09 am

Arland laughed, "You just make this even more entertaining." He flexed his hand, tripping on one of the rocks, falling down one of the abysses which were created. His fall was followed with a cackle, the bulls following after them as he flexed his other hand and the air around him turned extremely powerful, before throwing out a dark blue light, crumbling everything around him and throwing Alana through the sky.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:18 am

Alana gripped onto Martin and stopped the air around them, making it hold them in place. "And if that cart and bull turns over. Mama's gonna buy you a dog named Rover." She focused as hard as she could and morphed and bent his body into that of a dog's.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:46 am

(Are you turning Arland into a dog?)
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:49 am

(sorta, still human but in the shape of a dog)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:00 am

Arland's form began to change as he fell down the abyss, disappearing in the darkness as the ground around him crumbled down.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:05 am

Alana watched, uncertain if he was still alive or not.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:14 am

Martin slowly began to regain conscience, tipping to the side to notice he was in mid-air. His eyebrows raised at the gaping hole, "Alana... What happened...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next