RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8515

Out from the Fog - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:28 pm

Ember looked at her. "I think you should. But that's assuming we live after tomorrow." She laughed. "And assuming he does too." But she shrugged letting it drop. "How about we do something a little more...fun." She pulled out a book, a spell like book. It was full of gaming spell, something you use to test your strength and power. "How about this? I know I have a few years on you, but I think it would be fun to do none the less."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5941

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:31 pm

"Okay..I'll have a go" she nodded
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:41 pm

Ember opened the book, spine clicking. "Really it's one word spells. You say the word and because of the magic of this book, something happens." Ember smiles. "There really is no win or lose, it's just fun to do. Here's I'll start." The book was think but only contained two pages of words, the rest was for the magic imprinted on the pages. "Music." Was the word she chose, and when her mouth was open, a full metal band sounded like it was playing inside. Ember open and closed her mouth until the spell wore off. "You're turn." She passed Ruby the book.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:46 pm

She picked the word waterfall and when she ipened her mouth it sounded like a waterfall was running through it. She giggled softly
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Ember laughed, saying the word 'Lights'. And then hers turned off and it was like a laser show erupted in her room. Colours of blue, red, green, and purple flew across her ceiling and floor. Ember laughed, reaching out to grab one, but it just flew through her hand.
Then someone randomly opened her door, the spell ending abruptly and the light returning. Ember was about to ask who it was, but then she saw her older brother. He was only two years older and had been traveling for a long time. "Hey, Coal." She ran and hugged him. "What are you doing here? I didn't expect you back until the holidays."
Coal sighed, rubbing his unshaven face. "Bad things are happening Ember and I knew I would be needed here." He looked past Ember seeing her friend and gave her a small wave. "I'll talk to you later." He left Ember's room closing the door behind him.
Ember went and sat back down, happy that her brother, her only friend, was home. "Ruby that was Coal, sorry he was a little rude, but he isn't much for socializing."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:56 pm

"No no its fine...some people don't like meeting new people" she shrugged "I'm used to it" to be completely honest coal looked like the boy two rows behind Ember if he got rid of the stubble
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:00 am

Ember laughed as she saw Ruby's face. "I wouldn't suggest liking him. He doesn't do well with relationships." Ember shrugged. "But I won't stop you, just remember that I did warn you." Ember got up and flung herself on her bed.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:03 am

"Oh n-no I don't" she shook her head lying. "I don't imagine he'd like me anyway" she shrugged
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:08 am

Ember shrugged, her eyes closing for a moment. "You'd be surprised." She stretches as she yawns. "I know we might not live past tomorrow, but sleep sounds so good to me right now." Ember pushed herself under her comforter, not caring enough to change. "Feel free to stay up and play on my computer, talk with anyone in the house-including Coal if you can get him to talk to you, or reading. But I'm going to bed."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:11 am

"Uh I might read a for a bit..if you don't mind" she smiled
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:24 am

Ember waved her hand at her, easily falling asleep with the lights on. She snored lightly once she feel asleep.

A while later, Coal came back in. "Ember, I thought-" He started until he saw her asleep. "Great, that kid can sleep through anything." He sighed, noticing Ruby in the window seat and leaving without another word.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:06 pm

"oh I-im sorry" she said quietly and frowned. She decided to get a quick glass of water before finally going to sleep so she rushed down stairs but bumped into someone at the bottom, "oh my, im so sorry" she said looking up
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:50 pm

Coal turned, he was heading to his parents room, the only room down stairs, when Ruby ran into him. It wasn't a big deal, especially since all the lights were off in the house. "It's fine." He said, walking around the corner and going into his parents room. The door clicked shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:53 pm

She grabbed a glass of water and headed back up stairs sighing, thinking about tomorrow she went to sleep
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Ember had set an alarm for seven, and as it screamed, she sat up, moving like a slug to turn it off. Once the irritating noise stopped, she laid back on her bed, wanting to go back to sleep. But then she remember that the fog was coming and jumped out of bed, the excitement pulling the sleepy fog from her head.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Ruby was a light sleeper so she woke at the sound of Ember waking up. "The fog!" She remembered racing out of bed
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Ember grabbed clothes, rushed to the bathroom, got ready, and was back in the room in ten minutes. She ran to her computer, still telling her it was 13 minutes away. "I don't know how to prepare, I don't know what's coming." She ran to her window seat and planted herself against the window.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Ruby got dressed and chuckled "I'm going to get a drink quickly, want one?" She asked
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Ember shook her head. The sun was up and she could see the fog in the distance if she squinted.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:44 pm

"Okay, I'll just be a minute" she rushed down the stairs
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:47 pm

Ember sat there for another minute before getting up. She had a bad feeling about this. She grabbed a backpack from her closet and put a few essentials in there. She put her most important books in there as well, the one she bought yesterday included, and wanted to put some food in there when she got the chance.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:50 pm

"Morning" Ruby smiled at Embers parents and grabbed a glass of water
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Ember's parents glanced up, giving her a small wave before going back to their rooms. They were preparing for what was to come and didn't realize their rudeness.
Ember was looking around her room, trying to find anything else to bring. Then Coal burst into her room. "Ember, grab your stuff, we need to leave." He had a backpack of his own on his shoulders. His hair was wet and his face shaven from an early morning shower.
Ember looked at him. "What's going on?" She zipped her bag shut and pulling it on her shoulders. She was going to go with him, but Ember wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:07 pm

Ruby got back up and almost dropped her drink "wha-whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:13 pm

Coal rolled is eyes as Ruby asked the same question. "The fog contains something bad, something evil. I'm taking you as far from it as possible." Chris said to Ember, willing to take Ruby with them if she wasn't useless to them.
Ember walked past him. "Why didn't you tell me this before?" She went down the stairs, pulling Ruby with them. She wanted her to go, so they could all survive whatever was happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-