RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

RPG Tokens : 5925

Out from the Fog - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:26 pm

"Um I don't have a close family, we hardly see eachother, I don't know what they get up to, but its okay, I get on fine" she smiled reasuringly
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8499

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:31 pm

"Oh, sweety." Meredith reached across the table, taking Ruby's hand. "You can spend the night here if you like. I'm sure having company, even if it is only Ember, will do you some good." She smiled.
Ember turned to her mother. "Oh, you have got to be doing that on purpose." She glared at her mother for the 'even if it is only Ember' comment.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:34 pm

"Ember's good company" she said quietly "but if she doesn't want me here I'm fine to go back, it was lovely just being able to have dinner with you" she smiled kindly
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Ember looked at Ruby. "No, it would be great to have you stay. I'm just thrown off by my mother's crazy behavior." She then switched her attention back to her mother, who promptly ignored it. Ember smiled, it wasn't often her mother ignored her and she was happy to have some peace from her.
Ember stood up, "Dinner was delicious, thank you." She gave a small bow to her father, not the cook but she didn't want to show her mother that kind of respect while she was ignoring her.
He waved his hand. "If you two are finished, feel free to go to you're room. I will take care of clean up." He gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:44 pm

"Yes thankyou for dinner" Ruby smiled and followed Ember
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:48 pm

Ember raced to her room. "Sorry about that. My mom was acting weird, she is usually just yelling and stuff, but I guess since you're here, she didn't want to give you the impression that she yells a lot." Ember shrugged, slamming her door shut once Ruby came into the room.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:50 pm

"Haha its fine" she smiled taking a seat back by the window
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:56 pm

Ember grabbed her new book and went back to her bed. It was almost dark out, and she wanted to keep her eye out. The fog has been creeping closer to them, and she wondered if it was going to make it to their town tonight.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:04 pm

"W-what do you think the fog is doing now?" She asked hesitantly
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Ember snapped her book shut, a smile on her face. She went to her computer and started it up. "So I have been tracking it. I have grown obsessed with it, I want to know what's going on with it." The computer screen lite up and Ember pulled up a document of the map of the country on it. It had a gray shadow over a portion of it. "See," She pointed to the shadow, "this is the fog." She zoomed in closer. "And this is where it is in relation to us." The map showed that it was 50 miles away. "And this." She clicked play. "Is were my calculations show it's getting here." The paged moved, much like a doppler radar, until it hit Ember's house. The clock on the corner of her screen read 7:23 AM.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:13 pm

She gasped "w-whats going to happen to us"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Ember shrugged turning in her chair to look Ruby in the face. "I have no idea. That's why I keep asking people, but they all 'don't know what's happening.' I think they do and they're not telling us. I think it's big and that we're going to have to prepare for the worst." A chill ran up her spine. She had been getting the chills since she first heard of it and those chills, that sixth sense about this, are what drove her to ask so many questions.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:24 pm

"Maybe there won't be an us...that's why they aren't saying anything" Ruby brushed her hair behind her ear and thought about it
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:34 pm

Ember thought about it. "That can't be it. They aren't evacuating us. Why would the fog be coming to kill us and no one is trying to stop it?" Her leg tapped as she thought. "Where is this even coming from anyway? People aren't suppose to harm other people. Could it be some organization, tired of the peace?" She thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:37 pm

"They could be trying to kill us off...without telling us" she shrugged
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Ember sighed. "Whatever it is, we're going to find out soon. And if it is something bad, I'm not going down without a fight, no matter what the stupid laws say. I will fight to the end for my life." She looked to her books. She had never read any on attack spells, but she has read some on crafting spells. There were three journals she had written full of them. They were in code, of coarse, because they were illegal to make, but she thought it was worth it to have.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:44 pm

"Wow..is that..?" She asked stunned
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:47 pm

"What?" She asked, her computer was still on the radar, night had fallen outside. There was nothing that had changed. Ember looked to her books again, seeing the ones she had just thought about. They were blank on the side with no title on them. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:00 pm

"Uh don't worry I just thought it was spells, silly me" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Ember shrugged. "So, what do you want to do? I never have friends over, so I have no idea what's suppose to go down." She twisted back and forth in the spinning chair.
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:04 pm

"Um...me either" she giggled "do you..fancy anyone at school?" She tried
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:08 pm

Ember laughed. "I don't know. I don't look at the other kids enough. I usually sleep through most of my classes. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:13 pm

"Hah well there is a boy who sits two rows behind you..I get bored in class and generally like to read people, he's quite cute" she giggled

Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:17 pm

Ember laughed. "If we don't die tomorrow, then you should ask him out."
Back to top Go down
tizzyw
tizzyliciousness
tizzyw

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:19 pm

3uby looked up stunned "oh no...I wouldn't be able to..he's quite popular and I don't have that kind of confidence" she laughed quietly knowing it would be a joke to pair someone like him with someone like her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out from the Fog Out from the Fog - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out from the Fog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Miscellaneous Role Plays-