RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18967

Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:26 am

Martin followed after as one of the soldier's pounded on the door, "Open up!" He roared as Martin scuttled into the cupboard next to Alana and silently closed the doors, encapsulating them in immense darkness.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10510

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:30 am

Alana looked around fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:44 am

"Open up!" A masculine voice repeated as a hand shattered through the small window in the room, pieces of glass falling on the musty carpet. The cupboard which was pressed against the door rattled dozens of times, the contents inside it tumbling and rolling until the whole thing finally fell over and the door was opened.

Four of the soldiers moved into the building, all holding rifles which were equipped with silencers.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:31 am

Alana stayed completely quiet.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:42 am

Martin inhaled quietly as a hand slid against the door of the cupboard, light spilling through a small crack in the cupboard when the door burst open. The soldiers moved through the room, their weapons clacking against surfaces in the small room.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:44 am

Alana remained still and tried to keep her breathing even.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:46 am

A hand clenched the cupboard door Martin and Alana were in and it opened ajar. Before the solider could continue, a resounding bang emanated from the streets, followed by a blast which made the whole street shake.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:48 am

Alana flinched and started at the cracked open door nervously, wondering if they would continue their search and find them.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:51 am

"What was that?" One of the men said as their boots scuffed once again and one of them gutturally screamed, before a loud thump was head on the wall. A gun shot was heard, followed by another. Martin shrivelled up inside the cupboard, covering his ears from the immense noise the guns made.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:55 am

Alana trembled, fearing for Arland.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:00 am

Abruptly, the door on the cupboard was opened, light instantly spilling into the space. Martin shielded his face, moving his hands away from his ears as he prepared himself for whoever was at the door. "We need to get out of here." Arland, said, leaning against the cupboard door, his face emotionless. Behind him were the dead bodies of the police men, their bodies ripped apart and strewn across the room - blood splattered across the walls.

The door revealed piles of rubble and fire which sifted through fog, hiding the destroyed building.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:03 am

Alana's eyes widened at the sight as she slowly climbed out. "What... happened...?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:05 am

"People like us are here, Alana." He said, his voice stuttering, "We'll talk later - we need to go." He said as he helped them both from the cupboard and picked up one of men's guns and walked out the door with a slight limp.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:06 am

Alana moved over to help him, her mind reeling. People like us? What does he mean...?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:10 am

Martin followed hastily, looking at the fire which surrounded them, and squinted, swishing a hand through the air twice. He then heard something distinct - something which chilled his bones - screaming. "What's going on? Who are these people?" Martin said nervously, moving closer to Arland who was moving hastily through the streets.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:12 am

Alana helped support Arland and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:15 am

"Defective clones..." He said as he turned a corner which was seemingly empty, noticing dozens of car which had been ripped apart. Arland's words were filled with weariness and he slurred from the long amount of sleeping and the pain which was still instilled into his body, "It seems they escaped from the Citadel when it exploded. This..." He paused, pressing his back against the wall which was concealed in shadows, pushing Martin and Alana back also. Arland pressed a finger on his lips and gulped.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:19 am

Alana looked worried.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:21 am

A fully naked man moved along through the streets, grinning as he moved his hand in the air and clenched it, every car around him instantly exploding. Martin pressed himself against the wall, trying to control his breathing as the man continued moving, his eyes darting from side to side.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:39 am

Alana's eyes widened at the raw power of this defective clone, she doubted she could even do that without collapsing.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:49 am

The clone noticed a shop on the side of the road and stared at, splaying both hands toward it as it exploded, rubble flying toward him instantly. He moved his hands forward and clapped them together, forcing every piece of rubble back into the smoke and destruction. He laughed, looking up toward the sky, his head snapping forward after a few seconds. A siren wailed in the distance, and the thudding of footsteps came near. The defective clone smiled, clenching his fists as the ground beneath him began to crack, not full splitting apart - but cracking nonetheless.

An army truck sped around the corner, dented with many bullets and scorch marks. A gun pointed from one of the windows, firing at the clone. The bullets pinged off the clone's shield as he snapped his hand out, the car crushing instantly and breaking apart. He sniggered before teleporting away, leaving flames and smoke.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:53 am

Alana's eyes widened in horror and amazement as she watched the events that took place. Will I eventually become like that...? A monster...?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Arland tugged at Martin's sleeve who had been standing there gawking and ushered for Alana to follow with a hand gesture. He scurried through the rubble an destruction and moved into the building next to the shop which had been destroyed. The sounds of screaming and explosion were still heard and made Martin want to fall to the ground and cover his ears.

They had entered another shop which was cleared of it's contents, clearly left in quite a hurry. Arland awaited for Alana and Martin to enter before closing the door behind them and locking it with the key which had been left on the shop counter.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:06 pm

Alana slowly looked around, her mind still frazzled from over use and what she'd just seen.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:15 pm

Arland nodded toward two chairs which were partially torn, gesturing toward them also, "Take a seat - both of you." He said, keeping his eyes on both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next