RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

SAO RP <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18949

SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:11 am

A man approached Mihoko, tapping him on the arm gently before retreating a few steps. "Would you like to buy something?" He asked in a soft voice but Mihoko issued him away with a gesture of the hand, not even bothering to look up. He instantly presumed it was an AI and closed his eyes - instantly falling in to a short slumber.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Micrathena
Micrathena

RPG Tokens : 3923

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:18 pm

Amalthea trained her eye on a bird that flew overhead and confidently released her arrow. When the bird fell onto the plains, she slowly approached it and watched it materialize into two different items for her to add to her inventory. The first being the meat, which she could cook or sell and the second being a feather, though she wasn't sure what use it would be at the moment. Perhaps she could just sell it for a few Col. It was better than nothing anyway.

Putting away her weapon, she turned to start her walk back towards the town. She had been out here nearly all day from before the announcement and after. Amalthea was still livid, still full of disbelief. Deep down she hoped this was just a dream, or it wasn't real and he was just lying. But another part of her had a bad feeling about it all.

--

Kurt had already made a few friends and though the atmosphere between fellow players was generally sad and somber, Kurt was actually quite upbeat and joyous. Of course he was angry when he first heard the announcement; to be tricked into something like this was horrible. To force people into playing this sick game where if they died here they would die in the real world was just cruel. Fear had definitely crossed his mind; would anyone even realize what had happened to him? Who would miss him? But then again, who would he miss?

This world was lush and beautiful with so many different areas, so many people, and so much room to grow. As the hours passed and he thought about it, maybe he could get used to this. Maybe here he could be something. After slashing his way through some boars and training a bit, he made his way into town to find a place to sell his finds and finally rest. Maybe get a drink, and meet some more players. Though most he came by weren't in that great a mood, and that was understandable of course. To each their own.

But he actually liked it here. All he had to do was survive.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

RPG Tokens : 4450

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:26 am

Aincrad. The floating castle in the world of Sword Art Online. A beautiful, and awe inspiring creation, but one that had become a virtual prison for thousands of people.Trapped. He was trapped inside Sword Art Online.  Thrown into the chaos of a fictional world that had become reality,where almost every other living thing was designed to kill you,  it was only a matter of time before someone died. Screams, people crying, others falling over in shock. Until the game was cleared, Aincrad had become his home, and for better or worse; he couldn’t be happier.

“Stuck in a game. I could be driven mad so easily by the swirling virtual hell this madman has created.”

He looked around at all the distraught people, taking their reactions in, watching them curl up, or run away.

“Then again, I hear the boar around here drop some decent cuts now and then.”

The man began walking. He needed to get out of The Town of Beginnings and make his way to the fields. If he intended on surviving he was going to need the strength to do so. Crossing an alley he caught a glimpse of two young men, a smaller black haired boy running the opposite direction of a taller red head. He may have stopped and asked the red head what the younger one was doing, but the sight of a weapon shop caught his eye, and drew him away.

“I don’t suppose you’d accept hopes and dreams as payment? Maybe the promise that I’ll beat the game and free everyone else? No? Gotta love NPC’s. Damn good listeners though.”

He was pleased to find himself enjoying every second of his first day in Sword Art Online, but he needed money, and that too required mobs. Yet again he found himself on the way to a field full of level 1 boars. The man couldn’t help but wonder what he would get distracted by next. There were still so many things to see, so many people to meet.

“People can wait until they get over being stuck in a game.”

He paused for a moment and looked down.

“Well, when I say it like that, I think I’ll be just fine here.”

He made his way to the field and spent the next couple hours training on progressively tougher mobs. By the time he had returned to The Town of Beginnings, he was Level 4 and had enough money to buy some much needed items. Having two weapons, his starting armor, and the armor he was wearing wouldn’t cut it for very long. He found some cheap bread, and a camproll incase he decided to brave being attacked in the wild to sleep. The man looked around, and bought a couple more things before selling his starting armor for a measly  price, and his dagger for a less measly price to the same shop. He was ready to head out into the world, staking his claim as the King of Aincrad, or at least until he found a new town.

It had been a long forty minutes since he had left the town. He had come across a few mobs, but nothing big enough to push him over to the next level. He needed to find some NPC quests now. They were a great way to make money and EXP at the same time. The next town was sure to have some, and once he’d done a couple he’d be well on his way to Kinghood, or at least less likely to die a horrible death to a boar on the side of the road, and that was just as good.

[@Atlin]

Last edited by Atlin on Sun May 04, 2014 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Tales_of_the_Equinox/index.php?
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:54 am

Mihoko instantly awoke to the clatter of drinks against a surface and his eyelids began to flicker - his vision being flooded with an instant, red light. He groaned, wanting to fall back into the slumber - the thought of sleeping in a realm where he was already asleep in not even striking him. After a few more seconds, his brain fully kicked in and he propped his sturdy frame on the desk, looking straight into burning coals of the fire in front of him. Mihoko looked around, still in the exact same position when he had went to sleep - but how long had he been here?

Mihoko slid off the seat and pressed one hand against the hilt of his sword, heading for the door as the sleep slowly wore off, still clinging on to his half-asleep conscience. He opened the door in once slow movement and was greeted by the chilly, night air which hung like an unremitting poison. He thought of contacting Three, but he thought it'd be best to go get some XP and level up before they ventured off together - he didn't want to look weak around a girl such as Three.

For a moment, he stared at the stars, reminding himself of moments back in reality - remembering how much he never treasured moments with family, but now they seemed so much more precious than ever. Mihoko's eyes were then drawn by the blots of white and onto the road and city ahead which was seemingly desolate, yet bustling with fake life. Not many people would be out right now, so it'd be the best time to level up - solo.

Mihoko then began walking forward, swallowing the thoughts of home and keeping them in the Inn he had just exited - if he wanted to escape this world, he'd have to concentrate on the present, not the past. The past was only a distraction and form of mental torture for him. The road crunched beneath his frame as he exited The Town of Beginnings and entered the lush fields, encased in a blanket of shade.

@Anorak
Back to top Go down
Elbeck
Elbeck

RPG Tokens : 3780

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:12 am

There was something to be said about his new home of Aincrad. Stoutfat was sure someone already bothered to find the words though. Nooberg was certainly big enough; well enough to lose one's bearings for the better part of an hour before ceding to ask someone how to use his menu. It wasn't what he'd call the most strikingly orignal of designs, though he found no small amount of amusement in the omega-shaped cutaways in the brickwork above the pillars at the spawn point. One novel concept was enough for a game anyway, he mused. Besides, he'd always been a sucker for floating islands, and only a handful of the many mimorpigers he'd played featured them, much less so prominently. So that was nice.

Stoutfat nodded off here and there during the expository tutorial bit as he usually did when left without the option to skip. Fancy as this game looked, it didn't seem to have a plot worth worrying about, and he certainly didn't buy this game to not smush monsters with his own two hands. After spending a scant few hours picking up the mechanics, so much as he cared to, and cracking open enough piggy banks to scrape together enough gold to buy some proper gear, Stoutfat jauntily returned to the cozy marketplace he passed through on the way out.

His modest earnings, along with the sale of his non-edible loot and unnecessary clothing, proved sufficient for an outfit to his liking. To his delight, he even had enough left over for a sizable amount of eye-singeing pink dye. This was a fine day indeed. Moments later, he stepped out of the shop and adjusted his new helm until settled just so. With fresh vigour and good cheer, Stoutfat hefted his trusty hammer up and let the loose end land in his empty palm with a satisfying weight. "Time t' hit dem fields in earnitst".

@Elbeck
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8498

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:34 am

Three woke with a start, eyes wide in fear and breathing hard. Her face was covered in sweat but that's not way she was shaking. Three took a few deep breaths, wanting to calm down. Though the fear inside of her resisting, it began to ebb. She rubbed her face, thinking of the dream that had just woke her with such a start.
Three had been here in Aincrad, in the square where they had found out that they were all trapped here destined to die if we didn't beat the game. Once the man was gone, a red haze fell over everything. Three looked around to find that everyone was staring at her, some with tears streaming down their faces. "Save us." They said, slowly coming closer.
Three backed away only to run into the others coming from the other side. She didn't like this, not at all. She turned and tried to make her way through the crowd, everyone she passed touched her, clawing at her to stop. "Why are you running away, save us." They all shouted once she broke through the crowd.
Three looked back, breathing quickly. She couldn't save them, not now. She wanted to, but how?
Three turned and ran the woods coming closer. She was running down a path when a boar crossed her path. She looked at it, trying to draw her sword but there wasn't one. Three's eyes grew wide with worry as the boar charged, knocking her to the ground. She could feel her health draining as the boar attacked.
Before her eyes closed, the people had returned, surrounding her. They were all crying now and they again spoke as one. "You were suppose to save us."
That was when Three woke up, those words echoing in her head. She didn't know when she fell asleep but it didn't matter, she was awake now and unable to go back to sleep.
Three moved quickly from the room and down the stairs. She didn't want to stay here anymore. She felt an obligation, a need to get better to help save everyone.
Three ran down the streets on the Town of Beginnings, pausing to glance at the square. She didn't know nearly anyone here, and yet she still felt an obligation to them.
Three continued on, wanting to ease her mind some by leveling up.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:48 pm

"Gah!" Mihoko yelped as the boar progressed slightly, sending both tusks in to his sword. He then yanked his sword from the bone and stabbed its neck - just as it was preparing to charge once again. He then flipped around and moved his sword with him, jabbing it into another boar which was charging toward him - the animal moaning before exploding into hundreds of pixels which dissipated within the cold air.

Mihoko waved his left hand through the air and brought down his HUD. Currently level 3, and on the verge of reaching level 4. Just bit more experience points would do so and he'd be able to contact Three. He dismissed his HUD with the same swift movement and returned to his fighting stance, watching the pixels beginning to form in the middle of the air, before solidifying into guttural and vile beasts. The red eyes glowed menacingly and their tusks caught the light the moon shone over the green, lonesome lands.

The monsters around him snorted and Mihoko twirled, his blade slicing open the bodies of one of the animals. Whilst he had been down here, he made sure he trained with his agility - he knew it would come in handy, especially with fighting animals like this. He twirled his sword through the air and caught it in his left hand, jabbing it in the gut of another enemy. The pixels exploded around him once more as something was lodged into his back - the tusks of one of the monster. Mihoko shrieked, backflipping away from the monster which began charging at him, bring another two of the boars.

Mihoko groaned as he returned the sword to his right hand and charge at them, mentally dismissing the pain as a smile aroused his face and the words fell from his mouth, "Come at me."
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:24 pm

Atlin sat in a tree and laughed along as he watched the young man fight the boars. He was pleased to see someone fighting, and not just running to the next town. The boy was a little slow to enjoy it, what with the shrieking, and twirling, but he finally got into it after a bit. Jumping from the tree the man watched him fight a bit longer before he began walking towards the brave warrior.

“Come at me.”

Atlin said arrogantly as he drew his sword, letting it hang to his side, the blades tip just barely above the ground. His eyes were focused on the boy, narrow and angered. He was about to have his first nights fun in his new world. He threw his sword up and caught it with his opposing hand, twirling it around his body in a flourish of swings, like any cheesy action movie would.

“See that? All those opening in my guard, like my back, and chest?”

While he walked one of the boars aggro’d onto him, and charged. Atlin dispatched it with a single strike, and looked back at the boy, a stern look on his face. He was enjoying this to no end, but he couldn’t let the kid see that, he needed to be the asshole, needed to teach him that leaving himself open was the worst possible idea.

“Boars, or Floor Bosses, leaving any opening on yourself is just as bad as jumping to your death from the edges of Aincrad.”

As he reached the boy he took out another boar is a clean swipe. He sheathed his blade and took a jug of water from his inventory. After taking a drink he tossed it to the kid, and sat down in the grass.

“Gotta take ‘em out efficiently, not fancily. Not a game anymore. Can’t risk openings.”

He was talking like an old man, but that was his goal. He liked playing the older but fun and arrogant characters in most things, and now he could BE that character. While he sat a third boar dared attack him. he kicked off the ground, leaping high into the air above the beast and drew his blade, bringing it down on the creature head. As the beast exploded into a rainbow of data, a window popped up, congratulating him on reaching level 6.

“But it’s important to know when to have fun too.”

He added with a grin as he excused the window, and flipped through his inventory for a moment. he had been talking a lot, and hadn’t even given the boy the courtesy of time to respond, so he took a moment of silence for the lad to scoff and scold him for criticizing everything, as a few others already had.

[@Atlin@Anorak]
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Mihoko stared for a second as the sword fell by his side and his hand turned limp. He instantly made the assumption this older figure thought he had the grandeur obligation to go around criticizing everyone. But, Mihoko didn't really mind - these tips helped and it would be arrogant and selfish of him to not absorb these things he was being taught.

Once the man had finished speaking, Mihoko hesitated and blinked, "Er... Thanks." He said as streaks of red began rising, stretching its illuminative rays across the fields. "I guess." Mihoko inclined his head forward before squinting so he could read the man's HUD.

Atlin - Level 6

He felt awkward around this man's presence, as he was not used to situations like this and barely had anyone who would criticize him - let-alone help him through the difficulties he faced throughout real life. Mihoko then placed his sword in his inventory as he took a sip of the water, gasping as the liquid touched his mouth - refreshing the dryness which had accumulated. "How long have you been watching me?" He blurted out as he finished off the bottle. The question had been urging at him ever since he saw 'Atlin' jump from the tree he had been fighting near - not even aware he was being watched.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:13 pm

The man looked back at the kid for a second as he was questioned, a smirk crossing his face. He stood up, waving his wand in a dismissive manner as he did.

“After your first shriek woke me up.”

He laughed as he spoke, making light of the boys audible fighting style. The man drew his sword, and let it gleam in the rising sun for a moment before he darted forward and held it to the boys throat. His eyes narrowed in on his prey’s, and he frowned.

“Never drop your guard. Don’t think for a minute you can trust any passer by that gives you some advice. Everything will have a price now that we’re stuck here, even kindness.”

He let up, holding his sword on his shoulder. He turned his back to the boy and walked slowly, staring at the sky. He was enjoying it in Aincrad. It was everything he wanted his other life to be, everything HE wanted to be. This was a new start, and a wonderful opportunity to redefine himself. If he ever did get out of Sword Art Online, he would be a far better man for the experience. He was sure of it.

“That said, I love it here. Every waking second of this virtual world is heaven for me. I don’t intend to go Orange on what is only day 2 for my new life.”

He stopped walking and turned around, pointing his sword at the boys face. A smile crepped across his lips as his back was to the sun, making for a dramatic affect, as he had intended from the moment he stood up and held his blade to the boy’s neck.

“That doesn’t mean I might not kill you one day. That doesn’t mean you might not kill me one day. We already walk very different paths.”

The sheathed his sword, and took a piece of bread from his inventory. Eating it as he plopped back on the ground. The boars had another minute at least, before they started respawning for the new day cycle. He wanted to take that time and enjoy the sun rise, and his company, a little longer. Not that he was especially worried about the boars killing him, but he didn’t intend on waving them off as a threat either.

"Bread?"

[@Atlin@Anorak]
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Three had not passed many boar on her walk, leaving her level blinking at three. She thought it was ironic that she was only at level three. She wasn't in a rush like everyone else to level up, she knew she would in time. Three didn't like to rush even in her real life, watching her parents rush around was enough.
Three came to a field and was able to look up into the sky. The daunting levels of Aincrad looming above, though the stars were pretty. She yawned, looking up at the sky, tired. Three had not gotten much sleep but she knew that she wouldn't be able to sleep if she even tried.
A noise came from behind her and she twirled to see what it was, a boar. But this was not like the others, this one had babies. The mother growled, pawing at the ground, eyes flashing. Three drew her sword, unsure if the boar would be an easier fight.
The boar charged, wanting to impale Three on the thickened to a point tusks. Three dodged, swiftly bring her sword around to the boar's neck. The strike was good, but if wasn't enough, the boar still stood. It turned to her and squealed before charging again. Three was going to dodge, but the boar jumped, hitting her in the side. Three fell back, still holding her sword. The boar ran at her, eyes showing the kill it was anticipating. Three held her sword out, feeling the sudden weight being thrust upon it. Then the weight was gone, the boar was now pixels, disappearing into the air.
Three turned at looked at the babies and they scattered. She sighed, standing up and sheathing her sword. Her side hurt, but it wasn't a big deal, her health was only slightly effected. Three looked back up at the sky and the beauty of it escaped her, the sky wasn't real. None of this was real except death and Three was determined to live.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:30 am

Mihoko gulped as the blade was pressed against his neck and he froze on the spot, not sure what this man wanted exactly. Once he was offered the bread, he took it with one hand and muttered a thanks. "Sorry about waking you up." He said in a soft mutter as he opened his inventory and equipped his sword in his fighting hand, digging the blade into the ground.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4024
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:32 am

(Oh my gods um...could someone please tell me' what I missed? I see a few REALLY long posts that I dun wanna read. I mean no one was posting and now this...)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:33 am

(Basically, most of the players are in the fields levelling up. I am currently with @Atlin in the fields, where he is telling me tips on fighting. @FallChild is also fighting in the fields, but we haven't noticed each other yet. That's all you've missed.)
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:36 pm

“Don’t waste an apologize kid. Not on something so small. If a time comes when you’re truly sorry, you can apologize.”

The man said with a smile as he looked out on the horizon, pixels kicking into the air. Someone else was near by. They weren’t shrieking like Mihoko had been, but they were fighting pretty good, given the number of pops going off. Taking to his feet the man smiled and made military gestures for moving out, and holding position in a given location. He dropped his head and waved his hand dismissively immediately after doing so.

“To many shooters before this.”

He said with a laugh, disappointed that such motions were stuck in his head. He was in a sprawling fantasy world magic and swords, well, swords anyway. He couldn’t enjoy that too much if he was worried about snipers on every ledge and rooftop.

“What do you say..”

He started as he gestured for Mihoko to follow him.

“we go introduce ourselves to the neighbors?”

With that, he strutted off. He would have liked the kid to follow him, but if he didn’t, than he made his two cents known. Assuming the kid listened at all, the man would at least hear less shrieking, if nothing else, when he walked the fields of Floor 1. Closing in on the sounds of glorious combat, he was pleased to see it was a girl, causing all the commotion. He shake his head and shrugged.

“I guess not everyone’s mirror worked. Good morning M'Lady."

He joked to himself aloud as he bowed to the stranger, making light of the old ‘girls don’t game’ argument. It was nice to see a girl fighting though, instead of hold up in town crying, or jumping off the very edges of Aincrad to their dooms. So many lost in the first day, most suicides, some murders. He wondered how many would be left of the ten thousand by the time the final floor was reached.

Given his grand introduction, and hooded visage, Atlin expect Kaiaba Akihiko himself would be the final boss of Sword Art Online. Made enough sense. The made went through the trouble of making a functional universe into virtual reality, with the goal of trapping as many people as possible inside it, why would he not be there at the end? Hell, he might even be disguised as a player somewhere in the world.

[@Atlin@Anorak@FallChild]
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Three turned when she saw the guy enter the field. His name flashed into her sight 'Atlin'. Her curious look turned to a glare at his comment before giving him a small wave. Three kept her sword out, liking the feel of it in her hand. "Yes?" She asked kindly though she just wanted to turn away from this guy.
Three had never really been outgoing but had never really had that problem in games. But with her true face on and Atlin commenting on her appears, she grew shy suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Mihoko scurried after them, the sun partially blinding him from seeing who it was they were approaching, but by Atlin's comments on her skill, he instantly assumed she was a good fighter. Once the sun had died down and they had finally gone under the shade of a massive tree, which was slanted to the side, he instantly recognized who it was.

"Three!" Mihoko exclaimed a little too awkwardly as he took a few steps forward and approached her. He wasn't sure what to say, so he just stood there, awaiting a reply from Three. He wanted to say some other things - but he didn't want them to think he was just some awkward, curious little kid. Mihoko looked back at Atlin then back to Three, a smile blemishing upon his face for the first time since he woke up.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Three relaxed a little at seeing Mihoko because it was someone she knew, at least knew better than Atlin. "Mihoko, what are you doing here?" She smiled back at him, glancing at him before returning her eye's to the guy.
Three may not have been a social person, but she was good with her hunches. She kept her sword out because she was unsure about this Atlin person which didn't allow her to let her guard down.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:52 am

The man gasped with a smile as he plopped down on the ground, crossing his legs, placing his elbows on his knees and resting his chin on his hands.

“You two know each other? Oh this is precious, please, catch up.”

He insisted with a grin as he watched Mihoko, almost ignoring the girl, and her ever present guard at his arrival. She was right to be wary, even he wasn’t sure what would happen next. The man had no intention of killing the two before him, but if they sought battle, he would make sure they didn’t walk away.

He took a few moments before deciding to stop acting the fool, and be serious for a bit. he enjoyed being a clown, but when it came down to it, he was a fairly serious man, that wanted nothing more than to live freely, or as freely as he defined the word.

“ Watch that guard girl, you may just smack away an open hand of peace one day.”

He spoke as he stood up slowly, drawing his sword. The blue gem in the pommel gleamed in the rising sun, red streaks dancing across the blade and he let the tip touch the grass. He too, raised his guard. A mocking gesture, but one that was viable enough. He knew her, as well as she knew him, and Mihoko wasn’t exactly innocent in this either. They were all three stuck inside a game of life or death, with one difference between them. Atlin liked it.

Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:11 am

Mihoko didn't let the smile waver as he moved dug the blade of his sword into the earth below him, "I was out here training when I met Atlin." He looked back at the man he had recently met to see him with sword dug into the ground, much like himself - the sun catching one of the jewels on the pommel of the weapon. He really liked it here, didn't he? It kind of... surprised Mihoko that someone could actually enjoy this madness which they had been plunged into.

He had to be honest to himself - this world surely had its benefits. Mihoko did find himself enjoying this, the finding of new friends, the power he held in his hands - knowing he could destroy a monster in a single slash. Something he could never achieve when he was in the real world. In the real world, all he was, was a weak fool. However, Sword Art Online had been horrible at the same time - he could never see his family ever again, he could die -- and most of all, he had an exam for math next week which he had been studying for, for the past two weeks before he entered this world. Mihoko may want to escape this treacherous world, but at the same time, he felt as if he should treasure these moments.

Mihoko looked back to Three and his joyous smile was replaced by something serious as he felt something new flush throughout his system. A new founded confidence, maybe. He wasn't sure. "What about you - what are you doing down here?" He asked, a few seconds after his own reply.

@Atlin @Anorak @FallChild
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:37 am

Three's smile fell at Atlin's comment and she put her sword away, not saying a word to him. He defiantly wasn't offering a branch of peace with the words he was saying. He needs to watch his mouth before he says something to the wrong person. Three can take the jabs, she really was a passive person, but hoped that someone bigger and better would teach this guy his lesson.
Three didn't feel comfortable telling Mihoko the true reason why she was out here with Altin here, so her answer was. "I was tired of being inside." It was true enough, if it was really concerning, she would elaborate later, but for now that was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:53 am

“And the smile died.”

Atlin said with a smile of his own. He’d hit a nerve in the young lady, that was for sure. He couldn’t imagine she was thinking anything short of ‘the arrogant prick will be taken down one of these days’, which amused him. Not as much as her response to Mihoko though. She was definitely hiding something.

“Now, this is none of my business, and feel free to continue fraternizing later, but that’s bullshit lady.”

He said as his smile fell into a scowl. His sword in hand he took a few steps closer to the girl and spoke in a much more serious tone.

“You just got locked inside a virtual world, where everyone and everything could kill you. The only ways out are to either to clear the one hundred floors of Aincrad, or die. Everyone is either frantically trying to out level the next person over so they won’t be killed, killing themselves to end the torment, or hiding inside. You’re not in a rush to level up, you’re not scared shitless, and you’re obviously not hiding. I couldn’t care two shits less what the truth is, but don’t lie to the kid, he likes you.”

His rant over, Atlin let up, resting his sword over his right shoulder as he turned his back to Three and took a few steps away, facing the sun. It really was beautiful in Sword Art Online.

Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4024
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:02 am

(OK then well I think I was in the forest leveling...)
Lupa's a hard mini boss especially this early in the game Topaz thought as she sliced through mob after mob. but I think I can handle it. By the time I reach her den I'll have leveled up a bit more too...
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Three looked at Atlin, fury boiling in her blood. He had no right to talk to people like that. He's no better than the rest of us, no matter what he thinks. She had to bite her tongue from snapping out a response. Her face must have turned red because she had been, unintentionally, holding her breath.
Once she had calmed down and was able to breath, she was able to get out. "I don't have to explain myself to you. I'm not going to try and hurt you and I don't need your trust. Stop playing god, like you rule this game, and maybe put those thoughts of yours to a good use. People are indeed hurting themselves, what have you done to stop it? I may not be in one of those three categories, but I want to help the people who are trapped here. What about you? You're obsessed with yourself, your own motives. I bet you want to beat this game, I could see it in your face and the way you hold yourself. And I would also bet you want to do it for all the wrong reasons. You want the fame, the glory of being the one to trump the last boss, and that's what's going to get you killed. Your huge ego and weak moral." She crossed her arms, flexing her hands. Three rarely got angry and has never been known to blow up on people like that, but this guy made her want to rip of people's heads.
Back to top Go down
Atlin
Valar Morghulis
Atlin

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:33 pm

Atlin turned back, a glare taking him over as he returned his sword to it’s scabbard.

“You’re obviously not a people person, Princess.”

He scoffed as he stood in place, his hand moving about in accordance to his words.

“Put those thoughts of mine to use? I believe I have. I tried to tell you to not be so on guard, or you’ll scare off potential allies. I’ve advised you against lying to what I assume is the only friend you’ve made in this shit hole so far. I’ve also started training, making sure my guards not open when I fight, because if it is, I’ll end up dead, and I can’t very well protect anyone that way can I? I've tried passing some of that training on to the kid here, to keep him from getting hit in the back when he twirling around. God knows I don't wanna see the kid dead.”

His voice raised slightly as he spoke, his eyes widening. It was infuriating, but it was his own fault. Acting like a fool, saying everything mockingly, he brought her ire on himself, and knew it. With a sigh, Atlin closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose.

“ As for your assessment of my ego getting me killed, you’re absolutely mistaken. I’m not a god. I rule nothing. What you call arrogance, is me enjoying myself. I’m only better than you in once way. I can look past a persons tone of voice, and listen to there words, something you’re failing at quite badly. I’ve neither insulted you, nor Mihoko. I’ve not made light of the situation we’re all in, and I haven’t once claimed to be anything at all, let alone above anyone else. “

He looked up, his eyes half cocked. A genuine expression of maturity coming over him. He was tired of this, tired of having to be so serious because of some girl taking everything at face value.

“What have I done, Princess? I’ve tried to help two younger players not get killed, or left behind by the others. Whether you hear the words, or how I choose to say them, is up to you.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAO RP <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Fan Fiction Role Play-