RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

SAO RP <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8498

SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:10 pm

Three was holding her breath unintentionally. She didn't mean to get them in this mess, she just was not one to let other's get hurt. And she was about to get Mihoko killed because of it, she will never win.
The steps got closer, faster. Something large was coming and Three had no idea what. She had heard that the first boss was of coarse the easiest. But it was their first day trapped in this world, even the Beta's couldn't have enough experience to beat him.
The foot steps stopped as it stood in front of the beta testers, a pause in the darkness before Three heard a smashing sound. The boss must be crushing them and they were unable to counter in the darkness.
Three took a step back, air finally rushing into her lungs. She hands found Mihoko in the dark and she gripped his arm tightly. "I'm sorry I got us in this mess." Fear streaked her voice.
The Beta's were shouting, some fighting back, but they had the lower hand with the darkness. Three thought of something, quickly bring up her menu. She picked an item on it and then activated it. It was an orb that produces light, she picked it up from one of her first boar fights. It was a rare find from a first level boar, so she was lucky to have it.
The darkness receded, allowing them their first glimpses of the beast they were facing.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18949

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Mihoko indecisively shrieked from the monster which was revealed, shielding his eyes with a sweaty hand, whilst his other hand held his freshly equipped sword. The monster took a step forward, over five dead bodies which had been brutally, but silently ripped apart. Clearly, the other two BETA testers were hiding in the remaining shadows - either preparing to strike, or hiding. Either way, Mihoko drew his hand from his face and moved into a fighting position. "Three," He said, not giving her a glance, as his eyes were drawn to the monster which gave a loud snarl, taking yet another step toward them, "This isn't the first boss. I think this is one of the hidden bosses which have been rumour-" He was interrupted by a roar as the creature came running toward them both, showing a set of bloody teeth which still had flesh between them.

Mihoko rolled away from Three as he equipped a wooden shield he had been giving by a friend before they were unable to exit this world. A grimace of determination came across his face as his eyes locked onto the monster. He had to find it's weaknesses - fast.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Three took a deep breath. It's make it or break it time. She took one more breath before the creature charged. She quickly equipped her sword and shield, ducking out of the way. Mihoko's right, this can't be the real boss to this level. The Beta's had to of known this and came to grab some quick points.
The beast ran by them, leaving them unharmed. Three swiped at his ankles as he went, leaving just a small scratch. Three glanced up at his health, not even effected by her puny attack. She felt her stomach drop, this was not going to be easy if they are even able to survive.
The boss turned, red eyes calculating. It roared before running at them again, large feet ready to crush them and hands fisted.
Three rolled out of the way, not attacking this time. She was wanting to watch and learn what it was doing and attack when she knew she would not be crushed. Three's heart beat quick in her chest. She knew what was at stake and did not like it one bit, what made it worst was that she could possibly drag Mihoko down with her.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Mihoko glanced at the structure of the animal, noticing the flesh which was exposed on its stomach, compared to the numerous shells on it's back which protected it from attacks. "The belly!" He yelled out as he lowered his sword and ran toward the animal. The animal turned, changing its target as it ran toward him at full pelt. He felt like his knees would buckle as he looked straight into the red eyes of the creature, but he kept strong as at the very last moment - he skidded beneath the monster, running the sword along it's exposed belly. Once he was away from the monster and behind it, he began running away, slightly staggering as he did so.

The creature roared as it placed a paw on its injured stomach and looked around for the player which had just injured it - eyes darting across the massive space attentively.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4024
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:59 pm

(I'm gonna say yes.)
**Time Skip and a walk later**
"Happy now Old Man? I delivered you're package and killed you dog do I get my skill or what?!"
"Good you have returned, and with good news too. Come inside." He said and opened the door to his house. Inside the walls were lined with books. The man pulled a book from a shelf and handed it to Topaz. "This book contains the Old and almost forgotten technique used by the warriors of Ancient times. It allows you to hide you inventory, name, stats and level from anyone or anything."
**Time Skip learned skill and in a cafe having some coffee**
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7802

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:43 pm

Sasuke stalled. She was hungry and she was not going to go back to the Inn for food. She shrugged and started to walk through the town. She quickly came to a small cafe (The one Topaz is in) and looked inside. It wasn't too buisy, she liked that. Sighing, she walked into the cafe and sat at a table. Her hunger quickly left her as she scanned the room. Her eyes fell on a girl with no name, no stats and no visible level. She noticed herself gaping and quickly shut her mouth. "What..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:24 am

(yep lovin' ma new skill)
Topaz glanced at the cafe's new customer, noticing her expression.
I love this skill. She thought to herself and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:28 am

Sasuke sighed. She couldn't go the whole game without friends, could she? Then she recognised the face. She smirked and moved, sitting next to the girl. "Topaz," she whispered. "What were you doing with that suspicious looking guy back at the Inn?"
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:30 am

"Long story." She said and it didn't seem she was going to offer any more info but then she spoke, "I was doing a mission."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:33 am

"Sounds like fun. Which one were you doing?" Sasuke sat back in her chair and watched Topaz's expression for it was all she had to go on.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:35 am

"It was a one off, to give you a skill."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:34 pm

Sasuke smiled. "An invisability skill by the looks of it. I can't see your level, your name or your stats. It's a nice skill to have. Too bad I was a cheat player, now I have to work." She chuckled. She only used cheat codes twice. Once to raise her level and once to raise her skill. It wasn't a bad thing to her, even if it was against the rules.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:13 pm

"A hacker or just a cheat? either way I'm Topaz." She said
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:00 am

Sasuke leaned back in her chair again, beginning to rock on it. "Perhaps a bit of both. More of a cheat than a hack though. Hacking always made me feel uneasy. My name is Sasuke. I work at the Inn part time." She didn't care about the info she spilt to this Topaz. She could already see everything about her anyway.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:18 am

"I think I remember. Anyway what brings you to my fine table?" She said sipping her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3899

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:09 am

Wandered aimlessly through the town just watching people with blank eyes. Before quietly starting to move to the woods. "Where is he.."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:43 am

(Hi Lone!)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:29 am

Three was now behind it as the monster searched for Mihoko. She crept close, steps silent against the stone. The monster finally found Mihoko and began to sprint at him, large feet finding traction on the damp ground. Three chased after it, charging up her sword. At the perfect moment she struck it in it's guarded back. Three knew the attack wouldn't do much damage if any at all. But that wasn't the point of the attack.
The monster stopped, turning to look at this new attacker. It still held a hand on its stomach, blocking the majority of the attacks she could throw at it. Three was close to the boss and it took advantage of the proximity to raise one of it's large feet.
Three ran, sliding on the damp floor. She stabbed it in it's leg, the one with all of the monster's weight on it. She stood up, pushing as hard as she could on the leg.
As the creature fell over, it hit Three with one of its flailing arms. She flew across the cave, hitting the wall before slumping to the ground. Her health bar fell, changing from green to yellow.
Three didn't care, she left the monster wide open for Mihoko. Though as she stood up, her head hurt. She leaned back against the cold wall to her collect herself.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:05 am

Mihoko watched her strike her sword again the monstrosity, ogling at the sheer will and bravery. Once she had moved out of the attack, and let the monster remained injured, he swept forward from the darkness and paused for a few seconds. He could slice off it's injured leg, but he could also plunge his sword in the gap in-between the shells Three had destroyed. He gave an affirmative nod as the creature roared, throwing it's paws into the air as it charged toward him.

Mihoko inhaled, bringing in all the inner strength he could possibly get as he ran at the monster also. At the last minute, he grabbed the monster head and vaulted over it, landing on it's back. Simultaneously, he brought his sword through the injured shells and shrieked as blood squirted over him. He retracted his sword with force and rolled off the severely injured back as a claw smashed him back into a wall.

All air suddenly left his lungs from the sudden movement, forcing him to clutch his stomach in pain. "Ugh." He said as he coughed profusely, looking back up at the creature which was reeling with pain. He watched it's health bar drop to an intense red as his eyes began to flicker.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:40 pm

(Blah, totally sounds lovely to be covered in monster blood.)

Three watched Mihoko attack, cringing as she saw the hand coming for him. Her call fell flat, too late to reach him ears.
Three pushed herself off the wall, walking toward the beast. Fear gripped her stomach, the creature will be difficult to defeat now that it was in the red zone. But she and Mihoko made a good team, they could do it.
Off in the distance, Three heard some screams. She turned her head to see the remaining betas running at the beast. There were only three left and the fear was visible in there face. Three glared at them, they were only coming off to claim this kill as their own.
Having a head start, Three ran at the beast. It had wobbled as it rose, its eyes burning red with hate. One of the betas stopped in his tracks from the eyes alone.
Three felt her stomach drop, but she moved her eyes to watch the monster's body, not its eyes. She could tell the arm on the side that Mihoko attacked on hung limp at its side. A ghost of a smile came to her lips at the strength these two newbs exhibited over the betas.
Three made it to the beast, it's foot already up to squash her. The shadow above her head grew larger as the foot began to come down. Three ducked and rolled, making it out unscratched. But the jostle of the food landing mere inches from here made her fall to the side.
Three stood up, take a shot at the exposed stomach. The one hand he had on it before now dangled at its side, and it didn't appear smart enough to realize this. Three's sword pierced it's skin, blood pouring out of the deep cut and onto her hands and arms. Some splashed onto her clothes and face, but she was too lost in the moment to care.
The beast roared, using it's good hand to smack her away. Three sailed across the room, able to glimpse the pixels shooting into the air before her head hit the cave wall. She hit the ground and she blacked out. Returning to consciousness just moments later.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:30 pm

(Lone, who is "he"?)

Sasuke rocked on the chair and stared at the centre of the table. "Your new skill intrigued me. Besides, it's not every day I see someone that I might want to be friends with." She shrugged and shoved her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:35 pm

"Well with my life on the line I guess i could use a friend." Topaz said
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:16 am

Sasuke smiled. "I thought about going the whole game without a friend. I'm pretty depressing really. My job has made me hard hearted. I get into a lot of fights."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:10 am

(I gotta check Topaz's Profile...and she's OOC I'll fix it hen I get home)
"I planned to play solo but now I think about it having someone to watch my back would be good." She said, "How do ya feel about making a party Sasuke?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:06 am

Mihoko struggled to get up, thwarted to helping Three. Once she had plunged her sword into the side of the monster, he instinctively shielded his eyes as it burst into the pixels which rose into the dark space before dissipating. He smiled grimly as he raised a hand outward, finally managing to come to his feet. The other two beta testers which failed to reach the monster both held their sword, slightly gawking from the events which had just transpired.

"We had that one!" One of the younger beta testers said, stamping a booted foot against the ground as his grip tightened on his golden sword. Mihoko peered at his name - Amen. He looked back with disgust as he tugged at the sleeve of the older beta tester who hadn't said anything yet.

Mihoko couldn't be bothered replying, he simply hobbled over to Three, wincing as pain jolted throughout his body somewhat rhythmically. "You did good." He said, a genuine smile blemishing on his face, the grim one diminishing. He placed a hand on her shoulder for support. "We make a good team."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAO RP <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Fan Fiction Role Play-