RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

SAO RP <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8498

SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:33 pm

Three nodded, cringing. Her head pounded and she tried to stand but the world tilted. A look of annoyance came to her face at her injured body. "Yeah, but we barely made it out of this one." Mihoko's hand on her shoulder felt heavier than what it should, showing how weak she was.
Slowly, she shifted her weight to lean against the cave wall. "But we're alive." She sighed in relief, she had not been sure they would live.
It was then that a little box appeared in front of Three congratulating her on leveling up. When she dismissed it, another one popped up. She looked over at Mihoko, a box appearing in front of him as well.
The beta testers were looking at them, the younger one pouting. "You stole all the experience." He shouted, his grip on his sword tightening.
Three rolled her eyes, they didn't steal anything, they had earned it. She frowned, thinking about how all their friends were killed and they were worried about exp.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18949

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:29 am

Mihoko shot them a defensive glare and twirled his sword around in his hand, so the very end touched the neck of Amen - the arrogant Beta tester. "Is that all you beta testers worry about?" He said in gritted teeth, his eyes narrowing with anger, tempted to push the sword right through. "Three of your friends die, and all you're worried about is experience?" Mihoko shook his head as the massive doors behind them finally opened up, spilling in immense amounts of light.

Mihoko looked back at the gaping doorway, then back at Amen, withdrawing his sword from the seemingly frozen boy, before nicking him on the arm with the tip of the sword, kicking him to the floor afterwards. "Here's something genuine to worry about." He said, his grip on his sword tightening. Amen fell to the floor squealing as his accomplice wordlessly leant over to help the profuse bleeding in his arm.

He turned back to Three and strode past her, dismissing the level up screens as he did so. "Let's go." Mihoko said solemnly, wiping away specks of blood which were around his mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7802

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:28 am

Sasuke rocked on the chair, her mind rummaging through possibility after possibility. Finally, she came to a decision. "Whats the worse that can happen?" she smiled slightly sadistically. "I could do with a friend."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4024
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:00 am

"Well we could die slowly and un-plesently. But I don't plan on letting that happen." She said and sent a part request to Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:25 am

Sasuke laughed as her itinerary notified her of a request. She was chuckling when she pressed the accept button. "If that wasn't dramatic then I don't know what is. You should become a novelist when we get out of here."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:33 am

Three's mouth hung agape at Mihoko, she had not expected such intense action from him. She was more of a lead people down the right path with a gentle hand, Mihoko was more of a if you don't do it right, I'll teach what's right kind of guy. It was similar yet completely contrasted her, and Three did not like it.
Taking a deep breath, she followed slowly, having to pause to keep from passing out. Her head was hammering and her health was in the red. Finally, once they were out of the cave and out of earshot of the betas, Three spoke up. "I know he was an idiot, but you didn't have to hurt him." She said, preparing herself for him to yell at her.
Here they were, somehow alive, and Three was scolding Mihoko for his behavior. Behavior that, applied to the correct source will save them. Three sighed. "I'm sorry." She looked away, head hurting. She just wanted to find a place and sleep until she remembered how it feels to not have a brain splitting head ache.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:48 am

Mihoko shook his head, "They were selfish brats, they deserved it - and, I was helping him." He said, looking back at the cave, seeing the two beta players walk out and move in the other direction of them. "All they cared about was themselves and their experience, instead of their comrades which were killed." He sighed, as his shoes thudded against the ground, his health bar flashing on his HUD. He flipped open his menu and went to his items, instantly tapping a healing potion which he used on himself, his head instantly moving into the green zone.

Mihoko's grazes and blood stains on his skin faded away and healed themself. He tapped on his other healing potion and passed it to Three. "Use that, it'll restore all of your health."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Three looked at the potion, taking it from his hand gratefully. "Thank you." She drunk it quickly, so relieved when her head stopped pounding and she could walk correctly again. Three had yet to find any healing potions because she was more focused on her weapons. But she came to the conclusion that she prefers her fast sword better than her heavy one.
But Mihoko was correct, the man deserved it even if she thought it was harsh. Those beta testers were horribly selfish and without care for anyone but themselves. In these few days, a stereotype about beta testers had started to form, and those betas that they had run into fit it perfectly. Betas were said to be impulsive, selfish, not caring, and cocky. "Beta testers must think that they have an upper hand on us new players, but with their attitudes, they are far from superior." Three thought out loud.
As they walked, the long grass moved in the breeze and the sun shone down on them from high in the sky, the heat feeling real on their skin. Three worried for a second about a sun burn, but dismissed it, not thinking twice.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:34 pm

"I was gonna write games but after this not so sure. Probably couldn't live without then anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:32 am

Sasuke had finally settled herself. "Yeah. Depending on what happens here, I may never play a game again."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:02 am

"Well honestly not getting out of here is likely." She said happily
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:13 am

Sasuke noticed her happiness and frowned. "Why is that so exciting? Do you not have someone or something you wish to return to?" She didnt like her life but Sasuke wanted to return to her family. Even if they did beat her from time to time. She still loved them.

Last edited by Demyx on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 3:52 am

(are you speaking in there at all @Demyx ? There's one Quotation mark and I'm confused)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:18 pm

"Agreed." Mihoko said, his throat parched slightly, "We should go back to the inn, I'm feeling thirsty already." He said, changing the subject from the horrid beta testers and their selfish ways. He raised a hand to his neck and sighed, before placing it on the hilt of his sword, leaving it there as he strolled through the lush grass.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:11 am

(There were whhen I wrote it but I edited it for you)
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:14 am

"Gaming is my life. It's my happiness and my sorrow."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:54 am

Three continued on, the excitement finally hitting her. "We're alive." There was a bounce in her step and she looked at Mihoko. "We just defeated a boss." A large smile was on her face as she walked. Three was exhilarated, she had hoped to beat bosses and all of that, but that seemed like something down the road. This put a new sense of hope inside Three, she knew now that they were going to make it out of this. They had to and Three was going to save as many of these people as she could.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:32 pm

He gave a chuckle, smiling. "Indeed - we killed our very first, out of the dozen more to come." He playfully nudged her arm, "You did good - we work well together." Mihoko said, giving a nod as he equipped his sword and began slicing open the blades of glass as he walked through the fields.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:27 pm

Three nodded, following him through the grass. She equipped her sword as well, knowing something could be hiding in the long grass. "We do, I'm glad we ran into each other." She said looking around, keeping her eyes pealed for anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:04 pm

"So, should we find Atlin and boast about or victory?" He asked, yawning slightly, blocking it by placing a hand over his mouth, "Or should we get some rest. I'm leaning more toward rest." He gave a chuckle as he lifted his sword up and placed it over his shoulder, specks of the monster's blood flicking onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:26 am

Sasuke could understand that. She liked to game but not at the expense of her life. She still had family to go back to. "Want to walk around? I'm on my day off."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:15 am

"OK." She said finishing her drink and standing to leave
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:42 am

Sasuke smiled and stood also. She didn't like sitting for too long. She pushed her chair in and walked toward the door, raising the hood of her jacket to cover her face.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:51 am

Topaz followed.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Three nodded. "I need a good day's rest after that." She yawned from seeing him do such. She felt eyes on her so she turned around, not seeing anything in the tall grass. She wanted to shrug it off, but odds are that will result in her getting hurt. "Mihoko." She said softly to get him to stop.
Three turned and walked back toward where the feeling came from as she got out her sword. Her legs brushed the grass, happy to have pants on to keep her legs from getting itchy. She paused just a few feet in the grass and listened.
It was then that a snake crawled out into the path Three had just walked. It was about a half a foot thick and about ten feet long. It had piercing red eyes and upon opening it's mouth, it had fangs the length of Milly's middle figure. Its scales were a vibrant green colour, making it easy for the snake to blend in.
Three spun around, the snake hissing at her. She felt a shiver run up her spin; Three had never like snakes. She looked past the snake and made eye contact with Mihoko, sure her eyes were expressing as much. But she glanced back at the snake, blocking her path, and let her strength take over.
Three took a step forward, the snake moved it's head into an 's' so it could strike. She raised her sword, charging it up for a strike of her own.
Three ran the few feet that was between them, the snake bolting forward, but Three hand planned on this. With her running start, Three did a flip, swiping the snakes head off as she went. Three landed with feet on both sides of the beast's body as it flailed about in the moments after death. Another shutter ran up her spin as the snake's dying body grazed her.
Three jumped, letting out a small squeal. She ran forward, dodging the stupid snake. She made it back to Mihoko, rubbing her arm with her hands, a slight shutter running through them. "I hate snakes." She looked back and the green snake's body was no longer moving, but the ginormous head was still moving, looking for something to bite. Her nose crinkled in disgust at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAO RP <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Fan Fiction Role Play-