RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

SAO RP <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18919

SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:11 pm

(I'm not going to be able to make a proper post here for a while, sorry @FallChild and others)
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 3994
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 am

(@Demyx could you please post Nya~?)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:29 pm

Mihoko stood there, his sword slightly slumping at his side, "Well." He looked at the snakes head which was picked up by the wind, making it tumble toward him. When the scaly head was close enough, he brought his left foot back, before kicking it hard - making it fly through the sky with such force, he astonished himself. "There's that problem solved." He chuckled, lifting his sword back up, as he shoved it through the limp lower body of the snake - making sure every one of it's nerves were put to sleep.

"Anyway," Mihoko cleared his throat, bringing his sword out of the reptilian body, sheathing it in the fabric case, "My original question?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8468

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:12 pm

Three nodded, unsure if she answered it yet or not. Her mind was still freaking out some. "I am ready for a good day of sleep after all of that." She yawned to prove it. She sheathed her sword, avoiding thinking about the blood which was on her sword.
Three was ready to find a bed and curl up in it. It was odd to think that at the moment she was on her bed in the real world, hooked into this game. She wondered if her parents discovered her yet or if they never will and she was going to starve. Worry filled her for a moment as they continued down the path toward the Town of Beginnings. Three looked at Mihoko, "What do you think they are doing with us in the real world?" Her question was small and quite from her worry.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7772

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:22 am

(What's Nya~ @Topaz)
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:01 am

(Nya~ is Meow. )
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:44 pm

Mihoko glanced back at her and gave us a soft shrug, "Maybe they've just left us - or brought us somewhere until we wake." He spoke about it casually, before pausing, taking a rather large gulp, "Or die." He shook his head, discarding the thoughts as quick as they came, "My place is only a few metres away, so I guess I'll see you around." Mihoko gave a wave, before running off in the other direction, sheathing his sword as he did so.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Three sighed, watching him practically run away. "See you around." She muttered.
Three continued on into the town looking for the inn she was at before. She found it, slipping in and up to her room without a problem. She laid down on the bed, asleep before her head even hit the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:50 am

Mihoko grasped the cold door of the inn and opened it up, being greeted by a warm atmosphere and the smell of rum. "Greetings." He said to the bartender who looked his way, giving a courteous wave - an NPC. Mihoko gave a smile before moving into the room he had purchased earlier, closing the door behind him. He gave out a sigh of relief as he walked over to the bed - practically flopping on it, his eyes instantly closing once he was comforted by the mattress.

Letting his mind drift elsewhere and the darkness encapsulate him - he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:25 am

Sasuke walked through the town, her mind wondering slightly. She looked at Topaz, her name and status still unknown. "What did you do IRL? I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:34 am

"I never told you my name did I? I'm Topaz. As for what I do IRL I attend School nothing interesting. you?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Three moaned as the light came through her window, not ready to get up. She pulled the cover over her head, dampening the light. But the noise kept her from falling back to sleep. After a moment of listening, Three realized that it wasn't normal noise from down stairs in the bar, but something bigger.
Three got up, rubbing her eyes and quickly threw her hair into a pony tail. She ran outside, noticing the bar was mostly vacant as she went. Three paused, hearing the large crowds outside, before pulling the door open. Her brow burrowed in confusion. Why were there so many people in the streets?
Wanting to figure it out, Three slipped into the crowds, listening to them talking. They were heading somewhere, all of them going in the same direction, Three just hoped following these people wouldn't get her into the same situation as following the betas yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Mihoko awoke with a startle, his eyes flashing open to reveal the small, cramped wooden room which constricted his breathing and thoughts. Unable to recover from his dream, he rushed out of the room and out of the inn, gasping for air as he did so. In the stage of recovering, he looked up at the streets, something seeming awfully off. Where was everyone?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:39 am

Three was pulled with the crowd as they moved through the town. She listened as they went, trying to figure out where everyone was going and why. Three did not even know how a gathering like this could have starts.
Three's head snapped to the side as she heard something of interest.
"I wonder what they are going to talk about?" A woman said.
"Shh." The man next to her said.
Three watched them a few more moments before she continued on. The people walked into a giant outside auditorium. Three went with them, settling in a spot between two people she did not know. She did not know why they were here, making her attentive. She watched everyone, waiting for something to happen. Once everyone was seats a man with a small group behind him walked out in front of everyone. He cleared his voice, about to speak.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:07 am

"It's nice to meet you Topaz. I didn't do much more than school IRL either so we're on the same note there." Sasuke laughed. "What a boring life."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am

"Yeah." She said.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 am

"Sorry. I'm ranting again."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:57 am

"Not in the slightest." She smiled.
(where exactly are we going?)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:47 am

(Dunno)

Sasuke rolled her eyes and looked around. They were on the outskirts of town. "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:32 am

"huh? Wow have we really been walking for this long?" Topaz said, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:12 am

"Aparently so. Want to go for a level-up?" Sasuke said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:41 am

"Sure." Topaz said walking into the field with her sword drawn.
(1. Please tell me if I use Just instead of Topaz. 2. Demyx you still have Zarpi in you character list.)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:32 pm

Mihoko strolled through the streets, seeing the odd soul or two, either gardening virtual plants which would be rendered useless when this was all over or walking off somewhere, either for battle or some special occasion he hadn't been notified of. After a few minutes of paroling through the streets, he found a small mass of people outside of a large, coliseum type structure and progressed ahead, much more quickly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:18 pm

(Thanks Topaz. I hadn't noticed. I haven't updated that in a while.)

Sasuke smiled but left her sword in it's place. She wasn't sure things were going to be and she wasn't sure how many animals would be left in this area after everyone had scrambled for points. She looked around. Everything looked different to her now that she was stuck in the game. The grass nhad seemed greener and longer than it used to. She wondered if others had seen that too.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:09 am

"I had a thought, What if we go into the forest, the mobs are tougher so not many players would go there." Topaz said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAO RP <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Fan Fiction Role Play-