RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

SAO RP <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18949

SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Mihoko smiled softly, before finding a table in the room, in the middle of the room and seating himself, his facial features turning toward a cluster of shadows. He looked toward the people who had entered the room and sighed, he didn't like it when things go too crowded - he was hoping to be hear alone with his acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8498

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Three turned from the interaction when the girl turned, not hearing the bartender. She usually phases out like that, living alone made her unaware of how constant she zones out. She catches the eye of a man on the upper floor as she turned. He seemed sad and she quickly broke the eye contact. Three felt the need to help him, to ask him what was wrong, but she held herself back. It was not her place and she had no idea how to go about comforting a complete stranger.
The girl who was completing the quest walked over and requested alcohol from the bartender. Three followed him to the table and sat across from him, asking, "What do you want to drink?" She looked beyond the bar, seeing what there was and deciding that she just wanted some tea. But the bartender was busy at the moment and did not want to demand anything of her, especially with the annoyed look on her face and the girl demanding beer from her.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4024
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:04 am

(OK then Natsu but I'm still hearing FT)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7802

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:31 am

Sasuke lifted herself from the bar and started to pour beer into a mug for the man in the corner. She had eheard the door open but no-one had come into the bar. She eyed the man in the corner. He seemed like a slob. The beer mug in her hand was getting full, she could hear it. She looked down and stopped the tap. Sasuke walked back to the bar and placed the beer on it. "There. You want to pay now or when you leave?" she asked flatly. She was still annoyed that she had to start her shift an hour early. She wasn't going to be payed extra for it. She didn't even know why she took the job in the first place. It was lowsy pay and she was never payed overtime.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
Natsu

RPG Tokens : 3935

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:45 am

(yeah FT is pretty much being referred to in half of the sentence.)

Lucy wakes up to a Sleep PK attempt and clicks accept on her own, ready for a fight. When the attacker withdraws from the battle she laughs a bit to herself and puts her sword away. The "someone just tried to kill me in my sleep" understanding settles in and she quickly goes to the nearest city/town (I'm just gonna say the one of the first floor) and walks into a cafe, ordering some coffee out of habit before sitting at a table in the corner to see anyone who comes in.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:03 am

"Now." Topaz said handing over a little more than the usual price, "keep the change."
The shady man pulled something from his coat and handing it to her when she returned to stand in front of him.
"Thank you." she said talking the brown paper package and leaving the building. Doing this kind of quest you'd expect to come across the wrong people but she really didn't like that man, no mater how many times she did the quest she still couldn't stand him.

"Ah I see you have returned." the old man said once she'd handed him the package.
"Look do you know about the skill or not?"
"I may have information."
"Spill it Old man." Topaz said.
"Okay I'll teach you. but first you need to rid me of a problem." A white Quest box appeared in front of her eyes. Topaz clicked accept.
"The Wolf queen Lupa has been terrorizing the whole shire. Prove yourself by taking her out. you may find her in the deepest part of the eastern forest."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:18 am

Sasuke smiled slightly. [i[Finally, a tip.[/i] She hadn't gotten a tip for ages and she was happy she could take some overtime money with her. She placed the change in her cloak pocket and looked up to the balcony above her. She couldn't see much but she did see someone familiar. She smiled again and looked back to the girl who had sat at a table with a boy. Three and Mihoko. Why would they come to a dump like this?
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:15 am

(I just made Sasuke's day. Meow. anyone fancy reading the light novels?)
I'm gonna have to upgrade my weapons before I go look for Lupa Topaz thought as she headed back to The Town Of Beginnings.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:24 am

(So, you are sitting with me now, Three? Kinda confwuzzled, soz.)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:20 am

(Yeas, I'ma siittinhg wiuth yuou,. nouw.)
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:10 pm

(please make an effort to use real words; well at least words that sound real. it's very hard to read. Meow)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:20 pm

"Three?" Mihoko said, nudging her shoulder with a finger, noticing that her attention had been drawn elsewhere. He tapped the table rhythmically, being reminded instantly of life back home - the real world... He was instantly plunged into a deep, dark memory which took over his consciousness and all his concentration...

"Mihoko!" The feminine voice screamed, the last of the smoke dissipating from the wreckage and embers which fell to the ground. "Help! Miho." The voice grew more desperate, as the young girl gulped, trying to squeeze from the large amount of wreckage.

Mihoko's eyes flickered as he looked around to see only destruction and so many sounds echoing in his head... ricocheting in his head. "Judy..." The words spluttered from his mouth as he feebly extended his hand.

The girl cried out as a piece of timber fell onto the girl, squashing her leg instantly. "Miho!" She yelped, one last time as an object from the floor above hit her and the flames began to dance. The necklace she was been wearing around her neck broke and rolled across the floor, making a rhythmic tapping sound... Tap. Tap. Tap.

Mihoko blinked, placing a hand against his head as his tried taking in fresh air but he failed. He pressed a hand against his chest. "Three... I have to go." He said, beginning to stand and splutter, gasping for air as memories of his sister began returning, "Sorry." With that, he opened the door and fell to his knees, reeling for air.

"Judy..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Three turned to Mihoko, waiting for him to speak, and she watched his fingers bounce on the table. She counted out the beats, years of instruction from her piano teacher allowing her to fall into that. When Mihoko jumped up, saying he had to go, Three looked at him confused. "Are you okay?" She asked but he was already out the door.
She just sat at the table a little longer, tapping out the rhythm Mihoko did but adding another beat to it with her other hand. Three sighed getting up then she sat back down. Where was she going to stay for the night? What is she suppose to do with spare time? Three was so use to preoccupying her mind with either an activity to get her parents attention, failing miserably, or playing games online. Now she did not know what to do. She propped her head on her arm, just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3899

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Talon watched a short while before entering the room behind him shutting the door opening up the player map starting the slow process of cataloging the possible spots for back routes through the town. He was wondering what he was going to be doing since he was stuck here with most of the others.. I could always just follow them an appear to help when they need it he thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:32 am

Topaz walked inside the Blacksmith.
(sorry I'm not really in the mood but I gotta keep Topaz moving)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:57 pm

Mihoko then stood, taking in a deep breath as he looked back at the door, his eyes slightly widening. He could experience mental pain in here also... not just physical. The death of his sister would have to be ignored whilst he played here, his mental problems could cost him his life - as they have before. He brushed dirt from his pants and began walking down the streets, waving a hand through the air as his dashboard board shimmered in to view.

Mihoko moved his hand twice, navigating the hologram-like interface before he came to Three's name on his friend list. He tapped her name, then tapped a mail icon - yet another holographic window popped up. He cracked his knuckles before typing on a touch screen keyboard.

sorry, i had to leave... had to go do something

-Mihoko. [sent at 2:34PM]

Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:25 pm

"got anything better than my current weapons?" she asked the blacksmith.
"no child." the woman said.
"OK thanks." the said before leaving.
Well time to slice through some mobs. she thought heading into the forest between the town of beginnings and the next town over.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:18 pm

A message blinking in front of Three, she opened it and read it quickly. She decided to reply, but her fingers hovered over the keys, unsure of what to put. Three sighed, deciding to just say something.
It's fine, we can talk about a few things later. Message me when you get the chance.
With the message sent, she got up and went to the bartender.
"I'm sorry to disturb you, but this is an inn, right? Can I get a room here?" She smiled, hoping it wasn't too expensive here. Three needed a place to stay and her answer was right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:27 am

Mihoko received the reply and smiled, giving a slight nod before walking down the dark alleyways of the first floor. He would need sleep before he ventured off to the first boss with Three and others who would presumably tag along. He opened his menu with a swift movement of his hand and summoned his sword, which he waved through the air, imagining a mod of foes in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:50 am

Sasuke looked at Three and cocked her head. "Yeah..." She wanted to ask why anyone would stay at this Inn. It was terrible compared to others on the first floor. "Is there any room you want in particular? Only one is taken that I know of. And that one's mine." She eyed Three suspiciously, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:23 pm

Three shook her head. "No, anyone is fine." She gave Sasuke a smile. Three didn't want to go out looking for a room at this time and this place seemed fine. She did not plan on staying here long term so spending the night at a low rate place was fine by her.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:30 am

Sasuke nodded sharply. She turned and walked over to a medium-sized box on the wall and opened it, revealing keys to the rooms upstairs. She grabbed a random one and walked back to Three. "Here," she said passing the key over. "I suggest you cover your ears if you want any sleep. It can get pretty rough around here after dark."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Three nodded, taking the key. "Thank you." She went to the stairs and took them two at a time. She went to the room number on the key and went in. It was a small room which didn't bother her. It was more cozy then the huge room she had a home. Three fell on the bed and curled up under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:15 am

Mihoko found a small inn, nestled between many uninhabited houses which surrounded by a flock of players. "What happened here...?" He muttered, pushing through the small crowd to see a player on the ground which had been knocked unconscious. Looked like a brawl had occurred here, judging by the blood spluttered all over the ground. The crowd which stared at the body muttered and knelt over it, preparing to revive the body.

Mihoko turned away, trying not to get too involved as he entered the small Inn and took a seat on a nearby stool, burying his head in his heads before sobbing.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:08 am

Topaz sliced through mob after mob, raising her level 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAO RP <IC> SAO RP <IC> - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAO RP <IC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers :: Role Playing :: Fan Fiction Role Play-