RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8519

Pantera's Death - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:28 am

He looked at her than looked down quickly. Too close. He has a girlfriend at home.
"I'll be fine for now. I'll get home and the healer can take care of me." He stood up strait and hid the pain it caused him and took a step forward.
He is a warrior, he can deal with some pain.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10513

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:36 pm

"Stop trying to be a tough guy. You're in pain, let me help you." She went and gathered some dirt then held it in her hands and began to mumble something quietly.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:39 pm

Kai rolled his eyes. He can handle himself. "We need to go. If we don't make good time then we won't make it to my home before sunrise."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:40 pm

Kara continued to mumble and the earth began to glow. Once she was done she lifted up his shirt and placed the dirt against his stomach, almost immediately easing the pain into nothing.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:50 pm

Kai did not realize how much it hurt until the pain was gone. He rubbed his tone stomach, happy that there was no more pain. "Thank you." He looked Kara in the eyes, wanting to give a proper apology.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:52 pm

Kara smiled up at him. "No problem, I'm glad you're better." She chuckled. "You're lucky, healing earth is a high level Earth bending skill that few actually know, I had to learn it because I was going to be the leader of the tribe."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Kai and Kara started walking toward the water tribe. "Was it difficult for you to master?" He remembered his times discovering his gift, then working to perfect it. He suffered many burnt hands and frozen limbs, but he go there. He wondered if the gift of healing was as difficult a struggle is as learning to control the temperature of water.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Kara nodded. "Yeah, it felt next to impossible at times, sometimes I just wound up hurting whatever it was that I was trying to heal. That was the hardest part, seeing the broken plant or the hurt animal, covered in dirt and in pain."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:04 pm

Kai nodded. He has seen his far share of people he was fighting get hurt because of his lack of control. He would accidently make the water scalding instead of cold and burn the person. Few people would spare with him in his early years. Then his trainer, Master Aguwe, made him start practicing on himself. Kai started with many injuries, and his parents begged Aguwe to change his training, but he refused. Kai continued on, almost loosing figures and toes many times. He learned though, and became great. "I can understand that."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:05 pm

Kara continued on, lost in her memories of her days before the tribe had to go into hiding and later be killed.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:16 pm

Kai and Kara continued on, walking, thinking. This trip was mostly made in silence. Finally the crossed the boarder, well into the night. They must have been traveling at a slower rate than earlier. The rushing waters and ocean smell made Kai want to fall asleep.
"We're almost there."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:18 pm

Kara nodded sleepily, letting out a small yawn, her eyes drooping.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:23 pm

They finally reached the capital. There were a few guards, but they did not stop them. They greeted Kai as they passed.
They passed all of the buildings, and continued on to the ocean.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:28 pm

Kara looked around through curious sleepy eyes. "This place is nice..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Kai chuckled. Kara thought he was taking her to see a view. "No silly. It is the water tribes secrete." Kai picked Kara up and held her in his arms as he walked into the ocean. "The builds aren't our true capital. Our true capital is under the water."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:32 pm

Kara blushed slightly as he picked her up. "H-Hey! I can walk..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:20 pm

Kai noticed the blush and ignored it. He did not need her getting in his head right now. "I know you can, but if I did not carry you, you would not be able to get in. The guards would send you to the surface and I could do nothing about it. But this way, they can't send me to the surface."
He continued down until new building appeared in their sight. They were wooden structures tenanted blue from the ocean. The true capital of the water tribe was full of beautiful buildings and architecture all surrounded by a bubble of air.
"It is so good to be home." Kai said as they made it inside. He put Kara down as the guards came up to them.
"She is not allowed here." Ryan, an older guard that Kai didn't know, said.
Kai took him aside and said. "She doesn't have a home any more. She is of the earth tribe, the last. And she needs a home, a safe place to be. She has already seen it, it is too late."
Ryan grumbled. "Fine. But your uncle will hear of this."
Kai smiled and went and stood by Kara. "By all means. But do me a favor and let me tell him." Then to Kara. "Let me bring you to my house. We can sleep there."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:24 pm

Kara nodded sleepily, a warm bed sounded incredibly appealing right now.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Kai was tired too, but making it home has given him the energy to ramble. "When the people of the water tribe come of age, their family helps to build them a house. Mine is small because I knew I would never be there. I told River, my girlfriend, to make hers big." They made it to the small house. "See, small and quaint."
The house was a two room little hut with a small living room and kitchen. The living room was full of books and the kitchen seemed barren. Kai showed Kara to a room. "You can sleep here. The be should be made up. I will go grab you one of my shirts you can sleep in."
Kai went to his room and grabbed the biggest shirt he could find and gave it to Kara. "Night."
And he went to his room, changed for bed, and laid down. He was tired and his back stung from where the air whip got him. He fell quickly into a dreamless slumber.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:56 pm

Kara wanted to ask him questions as they walked, like 'What's your family like?' or 'You have a girlfriend?' but he didn't give her a chance and by the time she had a chance to speak she was alone in the room holding his shirt. She put it on and laid down, she fell asleep but her dreams were filled with nightmares of her family. After a few hours of tossing and turning she couldn't take it anymore, she climbed out of bed, wearing only his shirt and her underwear, and walked into the other room. She knocked on the door to wake him up. "Kai...? C-Can I... sleep with you?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Kai woke up at the sound of the knock on the door. Then he heard Kara on the other side ask to sleep in here with him. He debated it for a minute, but his sleepy brain decided to let her. He got up and opened the door. He was only wearing sleep pants and did not even think about putting a shirt on. "Yeah."
He stumbled back to the bed, covering up. He heard her in his room, but did not mind. His brain would not allow him to sleep yet. He had to wait for her to settle and the movement to stop for him to be able to fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:11 pm

Kara was holding the simple rag doll her mother had made her when she was little, it probably didn't help with her nightmares but she couldn't bear to sleep without it, it was her only connection to her now. Kara mumbled a quiet thanks as she followed him over to the bed and crawled in after him. She laid on her side and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:29 pm

Kai fell asleep again, this time to a dream. He was fighting people of every tribe. He was trying his best but the water benders keep stopping him from landing a blow. Kai keep fighting and losing. He was being hit repeatedly. When it stopped, he looked up with black eyes and saw Kara standing there. He thought she sent all the others away, but was mistaken. She moved a rock above his head and then said, "This is for leaving me." Then the rock fell on his head.
Kai woke up panting. The lights outside were one, meaning it was day time. There was no sun outside but they used lamps, powered by water, to help them gauge time. Kai looked over and saw Kara in his bed and did not remember how she got there. Did I... Then he shook his head. He would have remembered. He got up and put on a shirt. He went to his kitchen with the intent of making food, but there was none. He always goes to dinners his aunt holds, so he has not had to cook.
He grabs more money and goes out to get something, hoping to slip back in before Kara woke up. It was only five in the morning and the rest of the Capital isn't even awake yet.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Once Kara had slipped into bed with Kai her sleep was peaceful and dream free, she felt safe and warm in bed with him. The next morning she woke up to find that Kai wasn't there with her anymore, she looked around, confused, then she got up and went out into the living room. "Kai?" She called but there was no answer. She sat down in a chair among all the books and looked around, holding her doll, still wearing Kai's shirt. (thinking River would pop in)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:11 pm

(Bound to happen at some point.)
Kai walked in to find Kara away and in the living room. She was still in his shirt. He still had the sweat pants on but he slipped a jacket on to cover his chest.
"I went out to get some breakfast." He held up a bag with sticky buns. He grabbed one of them out and bit into it and handed the rest to her. He hasn't eaten anything this sweet in years, he tried to stay away from those foods to keep his body in good shape. But he thought the sweet food would make Kara happy.
Then Kai's door busted open and River flew in. "I heard you were here and I had to see you." She gave Kai a huge hug, not noticing Kara. "Why didn't you come see me when you got in?" She pulled back from the hug to look Kai in the face.
"I had other things I had to do." He poked her on the nose. "And it was late"
River had long blue hair and shinning blue eyes. She was slim and had light skin.
River finally looked around and noticed Kara. "Who is she? I thought I heard you brought someone home with you? Is that your shirt?" Her voice slowly rose in pitch. "Kai, we're dating." She turned to Kai with anger in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next