RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10507

Pantera's Death - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:04 am

With one swift move Kara managed to send the Earth up around the air bender and trap him in a human earth cocoon. She took a few breaths then looked back at her beaten up boys. She hurried over to Hayden since he was closest.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine for now, look at Kai." He said gently pushing her in his direction.

"Kai!" Kara gasped as she saw the back of his head and she quickly gathered up some dirt in her hands. "Now this is going to sting on an open wound but bear with it." She began mumbling soft phrases to the earth until it glowed then she coated the back of his head with the dirt, healing over the wound.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8513

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:09 am

Kai took in a sharp breath, black coming over his vision, but he focused on Kara's voice allowing him not to fall under the black cloud again. His head began to itch and his headache faded. He knew he was close to death, he remembered having a choice between life and death. He guesses he choose life. The only other thing he remembers from that was Kara being there.
Kai sat up, feeling tired but alive. "Thank you." He said to Kara giving her a small smile. "Now go help Hayden."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:16 am

Kara nodded to him and hurried away, she actually didn't remember anything from her near death experience but for some reason she felt lighter. It didn't hurt to be around Kai anymore. She did the same thing to treat Hayden's wounds, he wasn't as bad as Kai was and only had a few bad scratches and a few second degree burns.

"Thanks." Kai said with a smile as the pain left. "You know, you're really amazing Kara." He slowly leaned down and kissed her.

"M-Mm!?" Kara's eyes widened and she blushed brightly.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:21 am

Despite wanting to stop his feelings for Kara, seeing Hayden kiss her made him angry. He thought he had pushed the feelings down enough, but he hadn't it seemed. He tried to push them behind the wall, but found he couldn't. Kai scowled at them wishing they would stop but not wanting to force them to stop. He had broken things off with Kara and didn't have the right to keep her from kissing Hayden.
Kai turned away and picked up the soaked blanket. It was still raining, but not as bad. He didn't know how long he was unconscious, but it didn't seem like that long.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 am

The kiss didn't last long and Kara had frozen so she didn't kiss him back, Hayden stepped back and looked at her blush with a big grin on his face. Without a word he went and helped pick up there stuff. "We should probably find some shelter unless Kai want's to keep us dry until the rain stops." He said to Kara but glancing at Kai.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:30 am

Kai laughed, hoping he didn't notice the sour look on his face. "No, let's get somewhere dry for your sake. I could stay this way forever." He grabbed a pack from Hayden and looked around. "Kara anywhere dry for us around here." He said causally.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 am

Kara nodded slowly, with a wave of her hand the earth short up and curved over, making a rock cave. She over turned the earth inside it to bring up dry earth for the ground. She stood there, looking at the ground, holding her lips, for some reason that feeling wasn't as new to her as she thought it should be. She shook of the feeling and headed into the cave.

Hayden hurried into the cave. "Kara you are amazing." He had half a mind to kiss her again but decided against it, she seemed shocked enough by the first one.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:41 am

Kai sat outside the cave to say in the glorious rain, but close enough to speak with them. "I don't think we should travel today. I am so tired I wouldn't be able to make it far. We should just call it an early night." Kai drew pictures in the mud. A little doodle of trees with a sun in the background. He didn't know why he felt so at peace with himself and why his wall had fallen, but it felt good. Even watching Hayden and Kara kiss didn't bother him as much as what he thought it would.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:46 am

Kara nodded. "Yeah, we probably should, I used my powers too much today, I'm exhausted."

"Alright, I'll make a fire. Kai could you collect some wood since you have the power to dry it?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:49 am

Kai nodded and moved slowly to perform Hayden's request. He went to the woods and grabbed a few logs, moving slowly from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:53 am

Kara moved to the edge of the cave so she could keep an eye out for Kai, her healing earth can heal most any wounds but it can't re-energize.

Hayden came up and sat behind her, pulling her back so she was leaning against his chest with his arms around her. "I love you." He whispered in her ear.

"I know..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:58 am

Kai grabbed the last of the wood he could carry and set it into the cave Kara made. He dried it out and then sat in his spot out in the rain. He noticed how close Hayden and Kara sat and didn't want to see it. I thought I was making good progress. And now I can't seem to push my feelings down. He though as he looked up to the dark gray sky. The rain pelted the ground and the leaves. On occasion a huge burst of air would go through making Kai a little chilly. He heated up the water on his, to keep him warm.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:01 am

Kara smiled softly as she saw Kai return safely. Hayden got up and started the fire and grabbed some food from their bags and gave some to Kara. "Hey Kai! You hungry?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:08 am

Kai nodded, reaching for the food Hayden offered him. He took a bit realizing how hungry he was. He quickly finished his mean and laid down. It was still day light out, but the sleepiness he felt urged him into sleeping.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:17 am

Kara ate slowly but it wasn't at abnormally little amounts like it had been, she was slowly but surely eating more, she'd lost quite a bit of weight off her already small body. She didn't think she weighed more than 95 pounds, which was quite a bit less than her usual 110. She slowly finished and looked at Hayden. "You look tired, you should get some sleep, I couldn't sleep if I tried so I'll keep watch."

Hayden looked at Kara skeptically for a moment but he really was tired. He nodded and kissed her forehead. "Wake me if you see or hear ANYTHING. Got it?"

Kara nodded and gave him a small smile. "Don't worry, I will."

Hayden nodded and laid out his blanket, curling up and going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:24 am

Kai slept with drops of water pounding on his face pleasantly. He didn't know why, but he felt so great. In his dream, he was in the ocean, in his favorite spot, with Kara. They were laying on their backs and the sun pierced the ocean water and they were looking at the trinkets they made for each other in the sun. Kai looked over at Kara's frozen fish sculptor and it quickly melted in her hands. All she did was sigh, "It's hard to keep something if the person doesn't want you to have it anymore." She then faded away and Kai was alone looking at this rock that stayed firm in his hands. She hadn't given up on him, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:31 am

Kara was looking through their supplies, counting their rations to pass the time. She finished and came across her own bag and she started to rifle through the contents. There was her doll, her lucky rabbit's foot, a little further down was her water canteen which she took a drink of and then she reached farther, assuming there was nothing else but she felt her fingers touch something smooth and cold, she pulled it out and saw it was the ice fish Kai had made for her. Her mind flashed back to the day they gave each other their gifts, she found herself feeling nostalgic and she held the fish close to her heart, wishing she could go back to that simple day. She also wondered if he still had the rock she'd given him or if he'd thrown it away, like he threw her away...
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:35 am

Kai woke up, hours later. He found Kara still awake and smiled a small smile at her. "How are you?" He asked. She had been acting a little out of the ordinary and he was wondering why.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:40 am

"O-Oh, you're awake..." She hid the fish back in her bag and smiled at him. "I'm fine, just a little tired."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:45 am

Kai looked at the little fish he saw in his dreams. He didn't realize she had it still. He wanted to pull the chord from around his neck and show her the little star and the water he placed around it, but left it under his fire tribe clothing. "Yeah, you need to sleep if your tired. Maybe we can get moving soon, but until then you can sleep." He looked at her, still unsure of her behavior.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:47 am

"It's ok... I don't think I'd be able to sleep well anyway..." She didn't look at him, her eyes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:49 am

Kai went into the cave, leaving the water outside. "Really, what's wrong Kara?" Kai never had to ask more than once. It seemed weird for her to not share stuff with her. Maybe he shouldn't push her if he wants to keep his distance, but for some reason, he doesn't want to.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:57 am

Kara looked down more so that she wasn't looking at his face. "I-I'm fine, just... a lot's been going on lately you know?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:02 am

Kai nodded, a lot has been going on. His good mood was fading fast. He looked out of the cave and the rain had let up. "Yeah, a lot has been changing." He frowned at the stop of the rain. The clouds were lightening in colour and thinning. There would be no more rain, but there was water all over the ground now. He always loved a good storm.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:04 am

Kara was still looking at the ground, for some reason, she couldn't face him, not after that kiss she'd had with Hayden. Why? What was this feeling? She noticed that the sky was lightening and she started putting her stuff away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next