RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7824

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:01 am

"It's beautiful." She was bedazzled. No-one had ever shown her anything like this. She looked beyond to a small light in the distance. She pointed to it. "That is where I was born. My home. Well... it used to be." She sighed. "My home it is no longer."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18971

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:06 am

Gandal nodded, 'I never met my parents, I have no idea where I was born.' He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:09 am

She looked at him. "That's sad. The only reason I know that that is where I was born is that it is a village of Druids over there. I never go too far from it. This is the furthest I have been."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:13 am

'Why don't we go there now?' Gandal said, taking her hand and cocking his head. He smiled momentarily, he liked it when Marluxia was happy, it made him feel better inside.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:17 am

"I can't. They don't want me there. There was a reason I was in that church." She sighed and looked at the ground. "They sacrificed me to save the elder's son."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:45 am

'Sorry..' He sighed, 'wanna go anywhere?'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:49 am

She gave a half laugh. "No-one has ever asked me that question before. If there was anywhere I could go, it would be somewhere where none of this would have happened." Wishful thinking. She recognized it instantly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:14 am

Gandal laughed and the world around them flickered away, the world reapeared , they were on the clouds, well, so they thought. They both stood hundreds of meters from the ground, above the world on top of a tower.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:17 am

Marluxia swayed slightly. This was different. She looked down. "How high... are we?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:42 am

'Couple hundred meters.' He laughed, 'don't worry, just let the wind play with you and enjoy the view.'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:49 am

She did as she was told. She shut her eyes and let the wind ruffle her hair. In doing so, she realized that she hadn't let go of Gandal's hand since he had dragged her to see the first view. Question was though, Did she want to let go? She didn't care. Her short black hair blew around her face.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:54 am

Gandal laughed, letting go of her, 'watch this.' He jumped off the tower, disappearing into the sea of clouds, the wind blasted at him, his hair being plastered to his face. As the floor was about to crash into gandal he teleported again, reappearing behind Marluxia.
He let out one word, 'woah.'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:05 am

As she watched him drop, she screamed out his name. It was moments later when she heard him behind her. Turned and hit his chest with her fist. "Don't do that. You scared me."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:50 am

Gandal laughed playfully, 'wanna have a go?'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:53 am

"No. Not for me." Although she knew he would take her with him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:04 am

"I am going to take that as a yes." He chuckled, he grabbed Marluxia around the waste... and jumped. "You will enjoy this!" He called, the wind drowning his last word.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:06 am

"Your crazy!" she shouted over the noise. However, she laughed. He was right she did enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:08 am

The wind whipped at them, and the ground neared quickly. At the last second before they went splat, he teleported, they were back on the tower, gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:11 am

"That was fun. Sort of," she said smiling. "Thanks." She sat on the edge of the railing and looked out at the night.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:18 am

"Wanna go back now?" said Gandal, yawning as darkness enveloped them.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:19 am

She yawned also. "Yes please. If I don't sleep soon I'll drop." She laughed lazily.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:21 am

He tapped her arm and they were back by the river.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:30 am

She sat with her feet in the water. She took her feet out and went to lay down on a bed of leaves. "Goodnight Gandal."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:24 am

"Goodnight." He smiled one last time and went back to the tree he had laid his back on for at least four hours. His eyes fell and sleep came to him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:53 am

She had a dream. The first one she had had for two years. The elders had presented their son to her, who was a good three years older than herself. He held out his hand and she presumed that she was meant to take it. As she did, he took her to her parents. They wanted her for once. He took her away again. She was standing on a mound overlooking a river like the one she was sleeping near. It was running red. She woke. "No!" She panted.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next