RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18970

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:43 am

Gandal felt awkward, 'your welcome?' He smiled nervously, moving he to the ground, resting he delicate head on as large rock.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7823

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:55 am

Marluxia shut her eyes. "Can I rest? I can't keep my eyes open."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:59 am

'Of course, whatever you wish.' Gandal felt like bowing but that wouldn,t be necessary. He took five steps back and rested in the shade of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:13 am

She slept for four hours. When she woke, she couldn't see anyone. "Gandal!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:16 am

((Umm... Where am I???))
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:31 am

(You are there. I just can't see you)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:48 am

((Oh okay, lol.))

Gandal stood, 'I am here, Luxia ((short for Marluxia)' he placed his hand in hers, worry filling him.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:20 am

"Heh... Hey." She tried to sit up but her core was sore so she flumped back down to the ground. "Thank you. For looking after me."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:22 am

'It is my pleasure.' He said, tightening his grip, smiling warmly, 'how are you feeling?'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:31 am

"Drained. I haven't done that for years." She smiled. "Can you help me stand?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:29 am

'Of course.' Said Gandal, helping Marluxia to her feet. He sighed at the sight of her, she looked terrible and exhausted. He stepped back a few paces, leaning against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:43 am

Marluxia tried to stand upright by herself but that didn't work. She fell to her hands and knees and gasped. "This is much worse than I thought." She sat down and leaned against a rock.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:06 am

'Rest.' He said, worried. He wrapped a hand around her, helping her back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:10 am

"Thank you." She rested her hand on her waist and closed her eyes. "Just answer me one thing." She opened her emerald green eyes and looked into his. "Why me. Out of all the people you could have chosen in that church to help you out, why'd you chose me?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:16 am

'Because, you were different from this others, you were not scared, you kept your head high. I surveyed you for quite a while. You are strong mentally and physically. Right now, you need to start strong... Please.' His eyes glistened and he turned away.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:21 am

"Don't cry for me. I'm not worth it. I can stay strong. I just need a couple of days. That's all." She placed a hand on his cheek. "Thank you." She put her hand on her waist again and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:28 am

Gandal sihed, going back to his tree. The sun started dissapearing and darkness started enveloping the group.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:41 am

She closed her eyes and slept. She didn't know how long for. It felt like minutes. It obviously wasn't when she woke. A fire was crackling nearby. She felt it's heat on her skin. "Gandal," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:56 am

'What's wrong?' Gandal replied, he had stayed awake, starting at the body the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:02 am

"How long have I been asleep?" she looked around. When she found him she didn't take her eyes off of him. "My head hurts. It's pounding like a tidal wave."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:37 am

'Lay down.' Gandal said, pushing her head back down, 'at least five hours - I am not sure.'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:32 am

She moaned and placed a hand on her forehead. "I'm burning up. This isn't normal. Can you help me get to the stream over there please?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:43 am

Gandal laughed, he lifted his hands, bringing specks of water with them. He caught the moisture in the air and brought water crashing down onto Marluxia, 'how is that?'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:49 am

When the water had splashed onto her face, she was surprised. She didn't know he was an elemental. She took her hand away from her forehead and laughed. Then she winced. It brought her pain to laugh. "This isn't good." She held her hand out and lifted the water into a puddle by her right hand. She put her hand in the water and kept it there. The water was absorbed into her skin quickly. She stopped breathing for five second and her eyes shut. She then gasped and opened her eyes simultaneously. "Better."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:56 am

Gandal smiled, 'lemme show you something.' He took her hand and they flickered into darkness and reappeared on the top of a mountain, looking down at a forest and city layed down like a red carpet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next