RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4025
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:32 pm

"So where are you guys headed?" Just asked as she walked toward the skeleton to recover her knife and surcharging it's body of anything useful. She found a pouch containing 20 gold(/whatever currency is is) and 2 throwing knifes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8123

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:58 am

He heard them talking and followed them, when he was following them he stepped on a stick and made sound, he ran and hide behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:09 am

"What was that?" Just said hearing the twig snap and turning to look in the direction she head it come from. (sorry it's short Admin)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18950

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:20 am

(Nah, it's fine ˚ω˚)

"I don't really know where i am headed... All I know is that I need to escape." Gandal said, his last words turning to a mumble. "I am being hunted by the army.."
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Just's heightened elf hearing heard what Gandal said.
"I was banished form my home." She said looking a sad turning back around to talk to Gandal. (what currency to they have in (couldn't be bothered to go see what it's called again)  )
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:49 am

Gandal didn't know how to reply to Just. 'We need to move, I have someone to meet.' Gandal felt his sword, feeling safe, before moving away from the imposing church which he had been trapped in for months.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:56 am

He wondered, "I wonder if I could join them and help" He walked out behind them and shouted "OI!, Can I join you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:03 am

Gandal flipped around, slipping his sword from his sheath, brandishing the metal.. He whispered, not wanting to be caught by guards, 'who are you?' Gandal said.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:09 am

"I'm Dakkar, my friends call me Nemo, I'm from the ShadowHood clan, I'm here to help"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:11 am

Gandal cocked his head, 'how are we supposed to know you,re not part of the army?' He said, the sword still pointed at the 'stranger.'
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:14 am

"Trust me, I've been running from those 'idiots' since they took my parents" a tear fell from his eye.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:18 am

Gandal placed his sword in his scabbard. 'I am sorry... Nemo.' He paused. 'We all had our parents killed... Or taken. 'I am gandal.'
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:22 am

He approached and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too, now what?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:27 am

'We are escaping, I am meeting an old friend.' Gandal said, starting to walk briskly into the darkness of the night. The others followed close behind, the church wasn't visible anymore.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:31 am

He walked silently until Gandal's destination. He peered at his hand, he saw light. "Guys" he paused "we better stay to the shadows from now".
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Gandal nodded, the streets were dead and the only sign of life was animals scuttling past, yelping. The houses had blasted windows and some were burnt to ashes. In the distance, light spilled from a building and gandal smiled secretly. 'Let's move.' Gandal muttered, quickening his walk.
Back to top Go down
Zexion
Poster
Poster
Zexion

RPG Tokens : 4104

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Marluxia followed far behind everyone else. Gandal, my parents aren't dead. And nor were they taken. They abandoned me when I was just a little girl. Said that I was some sort of trouble-maker. Heh, they don't know the half of it now. Marluxia heard something scuttling behind her. She removed her bow from her torso and an arrow from it's quiver and aimed it towards where she heard the noise.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:25 am

Gandal felt the thoughts pulse through his head as he saw Marluxia sheath her bow. 'What is it?' Gandal said, placing a sweaty palm on the hilt pof his sword, weariness showing in his eyes. Gandal then moved his hand to a pocket, brandishing a crimson dagger.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:34 am

Nemo saw Marluxia take her bow out in fear, then he took his sword out silently to help her and turned his head slowly to where Marluxia was pointing her bow at.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:42 am

Another scuttle was heard and the snap of a twig. Gandal made a hand gesture and stepped behind Marluxia. 'Shhh...' Gandal put a finger to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:51 am

Nemo also heard the scuttle then he brought his sword out getting ready what was coming.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:37 am

Suddenly a grubby man burst from undergrowth, brandishing his own dagger -- a butter knife. 'Halt!' Gandal shouted, swiftly placing the sword to the man's neck. The man groaned and grumbled, dropping this knife.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:30 am

"Nice one Gandal" "Now, what do you want old man?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:51 am

The old man mumbled something and stepped from the darkness... He wasn't actually man nor a human. He had pale skin and large venemous teeth, his eyes were crimson red and he had a long draping beard. In his other hand, was a.. Wand. Gandal stepped back... It was a wizard?
The 'wizard' smiled and flew the wooden wand through the air, striking the group with bolts of electricity.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:36 am

"Watch out" moving away from the bolts of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Darkness Beckons - fantasy rp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next