RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Hunger Games Role Play <OoC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7807

Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:15 pm

Name: Carmile-Rose Marivale
Sexuality: Straight
Age (5-20): 16
History: Carmile spent a lot of time on the streets as a child. She preferred the quiet over the noise of her house. She was beaten by her father so much that she has almost become immune to pain. She has several scars already from knife fights and other nasty battles she's gotten in over food and clothes for herself and her family. She was lucky that her mother was the local herbalist and was treated properly for her wounds. Over the years, Carmile went slightly insane because of her numerous injuries. She finds herself getting excited when she enters a fight and laughing when her father beats her.
Fears: She isn't sure if she has any fears anymore. She believes they all left her when her father began to beat her. Deep down however, she fears losing her family. She doesn't know this yet.
Skills: Carmile is a talented hunter. Even though it is against the rules of her district to hunt, she always finds time to do so. She is also a talented fist fighter and knife fighter. She prefers to be up close and personal with her enemies. She thought that if she could manage that then she could deal with her father.
Appearance:
Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 AnimeGuy16
Favoured Weapon: Carmile prefers knives or daggers over any other weapon. However, she can use many weapons including maces, swords and bow and arrows.
Favourite Food: Groosling is her favourite but it's very rare for her.
Favourite Colour: Black
Favourite Animal:
Due to her insanity, she has no favourite animal. Almost all animals are nothing but prey to her. However, she finds peace in listening to the Mockingjays. She doesn't consider them as her favourite animal though.
Other: Carmile has three sisters and a baby brother. Her mother was the local herbalist for many years. After the district settled, her mother wasn't needed as a herbalist any more. Carmile cares for her sisters and her brother. She no longer fears her father but she protects her siblings with all of her will power. If she is still conscious, she does everything she can to keep them from becoming like her.

Last edited by Demyx on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chicka Dixon
VIP
VIP
Chicka Dixon

RPG Tokens : 3703
Location : I'm in me Mum's car. Vroom Vroom. We're going too fast.

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:45 pm

Name: Marcel Brokovich
Sexuality: Bisexual
Age (5-20):17
History:Born into a wealthy family he soon found himself on the street when his parents were murdered during a riot. He ran away into the forest where he learned to fight and hunt.
Fears:Heights, being outnumbered
Skills:Archery, scavenging, hunting, trap laying, stealth, seems to blend into the shadows, very fast
Appearance:Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 6922049

Favoured Weapon:Bow, dual swords
Favourite Food:Any pastry
Favourite Colour:Dark dark blue
Favourite Animal:Cat

Other:Will probably get to the cornocopia first, won't try and make friends, very very patient

Approved!

Your character application has been approved by Anorak on the 24/06/2014.
Comments: N/A

Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18954

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:41 pm

The IC (In Character) topic has been open for the Hunger Games, make sure you check it out and make a post by clicking HERE!
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10497

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:44 pm

I'm waiting for you guys to get there since I'm already in district twelve.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:56 am

@JustTopaz please place all OOC in this topic, the other topic is for role play posts.

The plan is that we'll be dropped off at district 12. Not much else to that.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10497

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:58 am

well someone needs to post that because I'm just sitting there waiting for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:59 am

I'm currently waiting for @Shrek and @Demyx to post.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4029
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:00 am

Aren't we all....
there, there cat. we'll get there. eventually.
Good because I was counting on the fence.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:02 am

Wait, has Nemo posted?
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4029
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:32 am

I don't think so.....
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:03 pm

Waitwhat?! Post where?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Demyx wrote:
Waitwhat?! Post where?

You said you would make a character sheet on page two.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Right. I'll do that this weekend when I'm in Brisbane. Wink I got an extra weeknd.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:20 pm

Demyx wrote:
Right. I'll do that this weekend when I'm in Brisbane. Wink I got an extra weeknd.

Oh okay. All cool, then. It's just that we don't want to go ahead without you and Nemo, forcing you to read a large amount of pages.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Thanks guys. It should be done by Sunday.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8503

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:04 am

Quick question. If we are all getting off in district 12, how are we all going to get chosen for the Hunger Games?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:38 am

I don't think I ever stated we would all be chosen for the Hunger Games? Two people from the group will be randomly chosen; it's a possiblity it might be two NPC's that will be chosen, none of us.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8503

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Oh okay.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:31 am

But then came the quarter quell idea, where 48 are chosen instead of 24. We are geniuses me and Shrek are. True genius!

Last edited by Donkey on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:45 am

Name: Clarence Montler

Sexuality: Straight

Age (5-20): 16
History: Raised in a poor family, he's rather scrawny, always receiving the least of what food they had. He matured quickly when his father died, and had to take so much responsibility at a young age. He's determined, fast, and surprisingly strong for his size. He spent a lot of time in the forest with his friends where he learnt to be stealthy, and shoot a bow.

Fears: He is afraid of losing the ones he loves.

Skills: He's agile, and is able to climb trees, and crawl through tight spaces. He is an expert shot with a bow, and can throw knives with excellent accuracy. Also stealthy.

Appearance: He has wavy brown hair, and blue eyes. He's rather scrawny, yet strong. His hair is dirty, and shabby face, which is a little unshaven.  His arms are skinny and legs are also. His eyes are always set hard, showing his determination. He is often found with a smile on his face. He also has a irregularly shaped birthmark on his left calf (leg)

Favoured Weapon: Bow and Arrow, Throwing knives.

Favourite Food: Steamed Fish with Autumn Salad with Salad dressing, and butter (On the fish)

Favourite Colour: Orange

Favourite Animal: Leopard/Cheetah

Other: He is very very fast, and agile. He is quick to make friends to ensure his max chance of survival. He protects those who he befriends. He is fiercely protective.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:25 am

black knight wrote:
name:John Blackwater
history:Yelled at and hated by his farther as well as rejected by the rest of his family he became a outsider and had difficulty making friend's because of his wildness.he soon learnt to hunt and survive by himself and eventually meet a old man who taught him how to kill someone quietly and swiftly.The old man also taught him how to fight.because of the skills he learnt he was able to defend people being picked on. this allowed him to be able to make friends.however he always sore life differently to the others around him.
Sexuality:Straight
Fears:The world turning into chaos and losing his independence.
Skills:good with knife work fast and quite on his feet from his time hunting.he also has some skill with throwing knifes which he continues to practice with.can make certain deadly trap's that are made with natural rubble and a crude bow if desperate.
Favorite Animal:wolf for there stubbornness and ability to survive on there own.
Characteristics:stubborn smart optimistic crafty. his greatest downfall would be his anger which he hides from others
Looks:average height strong facial features bright blue eyes jet black hair average build he wears a black casual suit with red blood stains at the sleeves from hunting black trousers and black sneakers and a black top hat.
Favorite weapon:His black blood stained hunting knife.
Favorite food:Meat
Favorite colour: Blood Red
other:because of his rejection he tends to be a loner that doesn't bother trying to make friends but when he find's someone that he find's loyal and trust worthy he would sacrifice his life for them.
come on this has got to be accepted topaz has a god damn cat person.

Okay. Yes. Accepted. Welcome. Whoo.

Also, two more character slots have been opened up for the role play, making that 12 available character slots! The reason for this is disclosed, but will revealed later. Remember, you are allowed more than one character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games Role Play <OoC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next