RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

THE ASYLUM (role play)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

THE ASYLUM (role play) Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ASYLUM (role play) THE ASYLUM (role play) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 6:41 am

April looked up from her stretches as the man, Brain she thought it was, walked up. "Hello." April's chipper voice pierced through the air as a big, bright smile came to her lips. She stood up straight, not yet completely loose, but didn't want to be rude.
April looked at the Asylum, knowing what lay inside, but the reality of it had yet to hit her. She kept her eyes open, watching all around them for anything. She didn't want a monster to come stumbling out at them without her knowing.
April decided it was all clear, for now at least, and turned to Brain. She threw out her hand, holding it in the air in front of him. "I know we already met, but not formally. I'm April." Her big brown eyes crinkled as she smiled wider.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: THE ASYLUM (role play) THE ASYLUM (role play) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:38 am

April takes the gun and looks at it. She wasn't much for flashy weapons. She was all for the subtle approach, she thought even the pistol was too much. But April took the gun anyway. "Thank you." She said, politely.
April then looked back at the Asylum, walking forward on sure feet. She didn't hesitate in her steps, she walked closer, feeling a chill in the air. She shivered slightly, goosebumps showing on her arms, though it was only from the cold.
April could hear a scream on the breeze occasionally, seeming louder and more frequent as she approached the old building.
April came to the door, walking silently up the steps. She stood in front to the door, wondering if she should knock. The door was large, it was old and cracked now, but back in it's day it would have been glorious. April was short, only standing an inch taller then five feet, making her stand at eye level with the giant, lion's head door knockers.
April decided that it would only be polite to knock, she grabbed the knocker, feeling the cold brass in her hand. After three solid bangs, she took a step back from the door, wondering if someone would answer.
Instead a monster crawled out of a hiding spot. It was long and thin, it's body obviously stretched. It walked on its hands and knees, making clicking noises with its mouth. It had many, spider-like eyes on its face, they blinked on occasion as the stared at April darkly.
April had seen the movement out of the corner of her eye, the monster had come out from behind the side of the building near the tree line. Her brow drew together in confusion, she wasn't sure what to do to this monster. April didn't want to kill them, she wanted to help them, make them better. But the monster was crawling quickly toward her, no mercy showing in its eyes.
April didn't want to harm it, but she pulled out her knife, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: THE ASYLUM (role play) THE ASYLUM (role play) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 3:20 am

Aaren looked beyond that gate at the darkened structure, gripping his gun as he vaulted over the metal grid. Once he was past the outer threshold, he moved his medium sized build through the darkness, keeping himself to the darkness which spilled into the inner grounds of the manor, mingling with the immense amount of fog. Before he could pass through the threshold of one of the massive doors, the sound of a gunshot echoed throughout the are, making his spine rack with fear. He wasn't alone. And the people inside would be armed.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4795

PostSubject: Re: THE ASYLUM (role play) THE ASYLUM (role play) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:41 pm

Kara had stood there thinking. She didn't really know what to think at the start. Sure, she did sign up for this, but things turn different than how the seem.
"Eeeh...this place seems a more horrifying in the slideshows..." She ran to catch up with April and Brian
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

PostSubject: Re: THE ASYLUM (role play) THE ASYLUM (role play) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:01 pm

Misha watched from the shadows as some new people walked in, they weren't being brought in unconscious... no... they were walking in themselves. She wondered what they were doing here and followed them.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: THE ASYLUM (role play) THE ASYLUM (role play) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Aaren soon heard fearful chatter from inside the building and pressed his back against the grime infested wall. Still unable to clearly hear the words which were being produced, he loaded a fresh clip of ammo into his gun quietly before vaulting over and empty window frame.

Now in the darkness, he came to a crouched position and followed the talking until he was able to make out each word. He would need to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: THE ASYLUM (role play) THE ASYLUM (role play) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:38 pm

A voice behind the group would then say quietly. "You should leave while you can." It was a soft voice, like the tinkling of bells.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: THE ASYLUM (role play) THE ASYLUM (role play) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Something white and black quickly flew over their heads and landed in front of them, it was Misha. She was a very pale girl who looked to be about 17. But her blonde hair and pale skin wasn't the strange part, she was obviously an experiment. Her fingers had claws her eyes had now pupils, and she had white bird wings growing out of her head. "Please... you must leave... They'll hurt you too..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: THE ASYLUM (role play) THE ASYLUM (role play) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:11 pm

April watched as all the others made their way to the asylum. She stood where she was for a few moments, tensing her muscles to make sure they were loose. Once she was finished, she took long strides forward, ears alert to any weird sounds around her. She tried the door but thought better of it. She grabbed on of the tall pillars that supported the awning on the second level. She gripped it with her dry, coarse hands and began up it, no problem. She landed with a soft thump on the awning and had to wait for the roof to stop shaking with her sudden weight.
April took light steps as she went to one of the windows, she knocked out the glass still clinging to the frame before jumping through. She blinked several times, the lighting completely different then outside even with the window allowing the sunlight to pour in. April readjusted her grip on her knife, moving forward with stealth. April didn't think these creatures would expect any of them to enter on the second level, but that didn't mean she would let her guard down either.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: THE ASYLUM (role play) THE ASYLUM (role play) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:11 pm

(I dunno what to do ;-; )
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

PostSubject: Re: THE ASYLUM (role play) THE ASYLUM (role play) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Kara looked at Brian, "We came from the same team, so I'm coming with you."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: THE ASYLUM (role play) THE ASYLUM (role play) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:32 am

He looked down the darknened hallway and tuned back, beginning to run across the stale floorboards, his every footstep echoing throughout the room. Before he could take another step, a figure lunged out towarrd him, concealed by the darkness. Aaren was pushed to the ground by the figure, a sliimy hand clawing at his face and drawing blood, something wet dripping into his mouth.

Gaging from the foul smell and taste, he turned over, spitting out the liquid which had oozed betwen his lips. Instinctively slashing out his knife, he reefed it into the body of the sillohetted figure and rolled away once it turned liimp. Looking back to ensure no one had been following, he stumbled to his feet and began running off; turning a corner and entering a room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ASYLUM (role play) THE ASYLUM (role play) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ASYLUM (role play)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1