RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Hunger Games Role Play <OoC>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8489

Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:04 am

Quick question. If we are all getting off in district 12, how are we all going to get chosen for the Hunger Games?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:38 am

I don't think I ever stated we would all be chosen for the Hunger Games? Two people from the group will be randomly chosen; it's a possiblity it might be two NPC's that will be chosen, none of us.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8489

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Oh okay.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:31 am

But then came the quarter quell idea, where 48 are chosen instead of 24. We are geniuses me and Shrek are. True genius!

Last edited by Donkey on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:45 am

Name: Clarence Montler

Sexuality: Straight

Age (5-20): 16
History: Raised in a poor family, he's rather scrawny, always receiving the least of what food they had. He matured quickly when his father died, and had to take so much responsibility at a young age. He's determined, fast, and surprisingly strong for his size. He spent a lot of time in the forest with his friends where he learnt to be stealthy, and shoot a bow.

Fears: He is afraid of losing the ones he loves.

Skills: He's agile, and is able to climb trees, and crawl through tight spaces. He is an expert shot with a bow, and can throw knives with excellent accuracy. Also stealthy.

Appearance: He has wavy brown hair, and blue eyes. He's rather scrawny, yet strong. His hair is dirty, and shabby face, which is a little unshaven.  His arms are skinny and legs are also. His eyes are always set hard, showing his determination. He is often found with a smile on his face. He also has a irregularly shaped birthmark on his left calf (leg)

Favoured Weapon: Bow and Arrow, Throwing knives.

Favourite Food: Steamed Fish with Autumn Salad with Salad dressing, and butter (On the fish)

Favourite Colour: Orange

Favourite Animal: Leopard/Cheetah

Other: He is very very fast, and agile. He is quick to make friends to ensure his max chance of survival. He protects those who he befriends. He is fiercely protective.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:25 am

black knight wrote:
name:John Blackwater
history:Yelled at and hated by his farther as well as rejected by the rest of his family he became a outsider and had difficulty making friend's because of his wildness.he soon learnt to hunt and survive by himself and eventually meet a old man who taught him how to kill someone quietly and swiftly.The old man also taught him how to fight.because of the skills he learnt he was able to defend people being picked on. this allowed him to be able to make friends.however he always sore life differently to the others around him.
Sexuality:Straight
Fears:The world turning into chaos and losing his independence.
Skills:good with knife work fast and quite on his feet from his time hunting.he also has some skill with throwing knifes which he continues to practice with.can make certain deadly trap's that are made with natural rubble and a crude bow if desperate.
Favorite Animal:wolf for there stubbornness and ability to survive on there own.
Characteristics:stubborn smart optimistic crafty. his greatest downfall would be his anger which he hides from others
Looks:average height strong facial features bright blue eyes jet black hair average build he wears a black casual suit with red blood stains at the sleeves from hunting black trousers and black sneakers and a black top hat.
Favorite weapon:His black blood stained hunting knife.
Favorite food:Meat
Favorite colour: Blood Red
other:because of his rejection he tends to be a loner that doesn't bother trying to make friends but when he find's someone that he find's loyal and trust worthy he would sacrifice his life for them.
come on this has got to be accepted topaz has a god damn cat person.

Okay. Yes. Accepted. Welcome. Whoo.

Also, two more character slots have been opened up for the role play, making that 12 available character slots! The reason for this is disclosed, but will revealed later. Remember, you are allowed more than one character.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

RPG Tokens : 4659

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:01 am

Name: Hazel-Gracie

Sexuality: straight

History: raised by my mum my dad died when I was 4 have a little sister and brother goes hunting with my boyfriend using fling shots.. Living condition poor

Fears: snakes spiders

Skills: can hit a target with my slingshot with my eyes closed

Appereance: light brown hair
Green eyes
Tall
Scar on left leg

Favourite weapon: slingshot and spears

Favourite food: chicken pasta bake

Favourite colour: purple and blues

Favourite animal: horses

Other: hazel is quick to make friends and is very good at hiding hersef
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:32 pm

Oh man, this is going to be hard to keep track of.

Demyx and Bubbles, you're both accepted. Can't be bothered entering the fancy thingy into your posts right now. Too late at night. >.<

Also, remember to wait for other people to post!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:00 am

Your a wizard Hazel
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4549
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:57 am

I think it is a tad late for me to try to join this rp... isn't it? :/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:31 am

I believe so yes... Maybe anorak will let you be the announcer... I dunno
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:36 am

Brutality wrote:
I think it is a tad late for me to try to join this rp... isn't it? :/

It is, I'm sorry.

You can always wait until a spot is cleared up when someone... er... passes away in the role play, of course.

Such pleasent concepts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:59 am

Tributes don't get replaced after someone's killed...?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:25 am

Prisoner#627 wrote:
Tributes don't get replaced after someone's killed...?

Who said they're being replaced?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:59 am

Well you said she can come in after someones passes away. The only people that will be passing away are the tribute when they get a knife through them....
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:09 am

Prisoner#627 wrote:
Well you said she can come in after someones passes away. The only people that will be passing away are the tribute when they get a knife through them....

Yes, but that new character can always be back at District 12?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:27 am

Doing what? Nibbling chicken bones that were found in the bin, while watching us slaughter each other
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Prisoner#627 wrote:
Doing what? Nibbling chicken bones that were found in the bin, while watching us slaughter each other

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> Hunger Games Role Play <OoC> - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games Role Play <OoC>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2