RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10511

Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:54 pm

(sure)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18968

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:57 pm

Martin finally woke, his eyes flickering open, to be greeted by the cold, night air and the twinkling stars of the night. Right above him, the moon was strung, sending down ominous rays of light which made him squint. He ran his fingers through the soft dirt around him, and came to his feet.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Not 2 yards away crouched Alana, just watching him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:00 pm

He sighed, placing a hand against his head, a slight headache giving him a dizzy sensation. "Arland... Alana..." He muttered, his feet trudging through the sand, his torn boot catching against a rock - sending him back to the dirt.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Alana watched him, her eyes wide, studying him, like a wild cat watching it's pray, she didn't move to help him, she just watched.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:03 pm

He coughed up sand which had fallen into his mouth and sighed, coming back to his feet. He stood there for a second, regaining composure before progressing forward.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:04 pm

As he walked past her Alana stood and teleported directly in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:07 pm

Martin stumbled backward, about to fall over, but he kept himself upward. "Alana..." He grabbed her hand before moving forward and hugging her, tightly wrapping his hands around her.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Alana didn't move, she didn't return the hug but she didn't push him away either, her eyes just continued to watch him, wide like a cat's. Her torn apart wound had dried blood covering it, but at least that kept sand from getting in it.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Martin slowly pulled away, "I'm sorry about getting rid of you before - but Arland would have killed you... I don't want you dead, Alana." He gripped her fingers tighter, a smile pulling at his lips, "I promise."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:41 pm

Alana looked at him then looked down at his hand holding her's. She studied their hands for a moment then looked back up at him, she stood up on her tiptoes and kissed him. She pulled back, a smile on her face as she hummed "You are my sunshine."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Martin stood there for a second, blushing just as something beeped in his pocket - an unfamiliar sound. He dug his hand into his pocket and revealed a small device with a speaker and a large red button in the centre. He looked at Alana nervously before pressing it in, a beeping sound complying with the action before a gruff voice began emitting itself from the tiny speakers.

"The girl - the defective clone. I want her or else your friend dies. Come to the city and I'll collect the girl." The voice stopped and other beep complied from the device.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Alana watched the device, her eyes fascinated by the voice coming from the small box, she looked up at Martin and turned in the direction of the city. She didn't seem afraid though she knew what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Martin shook his head, "We can't go." He said slowly, "We'll think of something else, but I'm not putting your life in danger." He said, pretending Alana understood what he was saying. He threw the box to the floor and stomped on it, electrical wires springing from the destroyed device.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:55 pm

Alana looked at him, confused as to why he would say that and she continued walking to the city, her wound tugging and pulling at her uninjured skin.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:14 pm

"Alana, we musn't go." He grabbed her arm and dragged her backward, his face lined with concern as he moved in front of her and placed his hands outward. "Please."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Alana looked at him, thoroughly confused. She didn't understand why he didn't want to hand her over. She looked at him, her head tilted to the side for a moment before nodding.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:19 pm

"We need to think this through." He let out a sigh of relief as he sat on the ground, awaiting for Alana to do the same before continuing.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Alana looked at him as she sat down cross legged, wincing a little as she moved her leg wrong and she glared at it.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:04 am

With one eyebrow raised, he cupped his head in his hands, "Do you have any ideas?" He asked, eventually looking back up at his companion with bloodshot eyes.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:44 am

Alana thought for a moment before nodding.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:47 am

"Can I hear it?" He asked, shuffling closer to her, hoping to hear her form a proper sentence for the first time in four months.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:49 am

Alana thought for a moment, trying to place a song for it.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:52 am

"Alana?" He asked, nudging her arm forward, "Can you hear me?" Martin raised an eyebrow once again.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:55 am

Alana sighed and began writing in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is Undetermined Perfection is Undetermined - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection is Undetermined

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next