RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Blackery the Feast - IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8509

Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Egeria wanted to scream. People either chose to ignore her, or did not know what she was saying. She guessed the ladder due to the hallucinations coursing though her mind.
She was no longer helping Stelios with Amrit and she couldn't if she tried. Her arms were disappearing. She looked at them as she lost her fingers then her palms, then her wrist. She tried to smack them together, but nothing came of it.
Come on brain. Stop it. Stop tricking me. I have hands, they can not just disappear. Egeria tried to stop this. It worked her hands reappeared.
They were almost to the forest, she was thankful for the shadows of the trees for Amrit's sake. She was also happy to be back with nature.
She went to touch a tree but it moved, literally moved, out of her way. It started speaking, "You do not deserve to touch me. You are vile and nature turns it nose at you. You are the worst thing to step into the woods."
Egeria knew this couldn't be true. Plants were her friends. But she did scream. She was so over this. Over her mind doing this to her. She marched up to Amrit, in her rage and hit him. But her hands would not let her. She wanted to hit him for doing this to her, because it had to be him. Her body refused to let her hit him.
She decided a nice glare would do instead as the trudged through the woods that hated her.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4705

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Stelios just ignored Egeria's behaviour; maybe her friend could also fix her after this was done...? Nonetheless, he still let out a sigh; despite how unlikely it seemed, it looked like he was the only sane person here.... him, the paranoid assistant, being the most sane out of all of them. It was ridiculous. But then again, eerything that happened in the past 24 hours or so has been quite ridiculous...

Despite the fact that they seemed to be surrounded by shadows, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a long stip of cloth, which he tied across Amrit's eyes.

"Better?"
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

RPG Tokens : 3902

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:50 pm

Amrit purred as his main eyes and six others on his forehead were covered and he sighed, lessening the grip on the man and he nodded before outright passing out on the man... It was day, he was nocturnal most of the time unless he wished otherwise and the sun was far too bright for him, making his skin itch so he chose to fall asleep, still hugged into the man, his many arms holding onto him. Despite his many arms and tall, slender and toned frame he was very light and besides his deathly looking skin that shimmered silver in sun light he looked healthy... somehow.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Egeria helped Stelios with Amrit. She has never been so useless in her life since...since she was attacked by the satyr.
At that thought, a satyr appeared in the forest. They really like the company of Nymphs, but they don't like the company of them.
Egeria tried to ignore it and continue on, but the satyr would not allow for that. He came right over to her and pulled her away from Amrit.
"Come with me, baby." He said seductively.
Egeria was appalled. She hated satyr's especially the ones who hit on nymphs. She expected Stelios to say something, but he just continued on with Amrit. The day was wearing on and they were going to have to stop soon and take a break.
"Leave me alone." She said to the satyr, hoping he would.
He didn't. He dragged her away, but she resisted with all she had.
"Come on." He said and threw her on the ground.
Egeria is reminded of when she was little. This whole event seemed familiar.
She kicked him as he started to crouch down. "Get away."
The satyr's eyes flashed to ones of anger, and he kicked me in my stomach like I did him. The only difference were his hooves. Egeria grasped her stomach that was bleeding.
"Too bad, pretty lady." He got closer.
Egeria had enough. She did not do what her past self did, but she just got up and screamed.
Her mind was freaking out because of the satyr memory. She was tired and hungry and stressed. She wanted this torcher to stop. She continued to scream until the satyr disappeared along with the pseudo pain in her stomach. Even then she just screamed.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:49 pm

As soon as he heard the scream, he almost dropped the now sleeping demon, but thankfully didn't. And Egeria, was she the one who screamed...?
He looked around him, but she was nowhere to be found. Ah, screw that, there were other problems that needed his attention. He ran towards where the scream seemed to had originated, and shot a few bolts in that direction. He heard the sound of them hitting something, and possibly a grunt or two.
"Are you ok?" He yelled, running past the trees to see what he had hit.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Egeria felt something hit her side, and then pain exploded. She was unsure weather it was real of fake, but it hurt. She fell to the ground and had surprisingly stopped screaming. Egeria watched as the sky darkened but before the she fell unconscious, she saw a face.
"I'm so sorry." She said to her 'mother'. Then everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:35 am

He ran up and was met with an... unexpected scene; the scenery was the same as usual, but a familiar figure lay unconsious in the middle of it-- Egeria. Did he....

Upon further inspection, he realized that it was her who he hit. Sighing, he picked her up, and checked her for a pulse. Upon feeling the sign of life, he breathes out a sigh of relief, and proceeds to pull out a potion. Hoping it works, he pours it into her mouth.
"Hey... are you awake?" he says as he lightly shakes her.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:47 am

While Egeria was under she did see her mother.
The beautiful honey hair was cropped short and she soft lit filled Egeria's ears. "Sweetheart, do not forget about doing good. The path maybe blocked, but never stray. The benefit is for those who do what is right."
Her mother came forward and was about to kiss her forehead. "I love you." Egeria said.
"I love you too sweetheart." She whispered against her skin then planted the affectionate kiss to the center of her forehead.
Egeria woke up to Stelios holding her. Once she got over that, she noticed the pain in her side and it slowly went away.
"What happened?" She stood up and tasted a slight hint of honey and poppy in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:50 am

"I'm not quite sure... just heard some screaming and just shot some attacks in this direction.... sorry about that...." He lowered his head, and the got back up on his feet.
"So, now that you seem to be better, should we start looking for your friend again?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:56 am

Egeria did not remember much of what happened or how she even got into the woods. She did remember the trees saying they did not like her. She laughed to herself. They trees loved her, they bent to touch her as she walked pass sometimes.
Stelios's prompt that they needed to get to her friend's reminded her of why the were in the woods.
"Yeah. Bahyah is this way. But where is Amrit?" she started pointed toward the center of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:10 am

"Oh. Him?" He disappeared behind the trees, and reappeared a few minutes later holding the blue demon in his arms. "Guess I dropped him when I rushed over to see what was happening...."
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

RPG Tokens : 3965

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:00 pm

Lys awoke shortly, her body was cold and she was shaking. Some part of her feared that she would be trapped in a spider's cave, but when she saw she was in a room - clearly not spider infested - she became ready to fight and kill.
She began looking for spy holes and when she was finished with her search, she checked which of her weapons there was left. When Lys found her woman knife on her thigh, she was relieved, it could help her lot the next few hours. She began walking out of the room, searching for a place where she could run off. She didn't want to have anything to do with the people living there.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Amrit was in the middle of running around in circles in the centre of the forest screaming. ''The light! The light! Where is everyone!? Where is the one that kicks me in the face!? Where is the one I bit!? Where where where!?''

Last edited by xfaithyx123 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Lystra was working her way out, trying not to be noticed as the people around here made her feel like a lesser being. When she reached the fresh air she took a deep breath, filling her lungs, before leaping out in the day light. It was early morning, judging by the way of the light falling. She sighed in relief running out in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:02 pm

(wait faith i though amrit had blue skin... So the blue demon was supposed to be him orz)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:05 pm

(I know why you are confused. When Egeria was hallucinating, she saw Amrit blue. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:56 pm

[I fixed it XDD]
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:19 pm

Egeria looked at Amrit. She was tired but knew they needed to get further before she could rest. She went to Amrit and put one of his many arms around her shoulder. "Don't worry, Amrit, we are right here. Don't do anything bad."
Egeria walked down the path to Bahyah. She hoped that he would see Amrit and fix him. He needed the help. She was reminded of what her mother said to her about helping people. Egeria has tried for so long to do the right thing for people that she may have lost her way. She needed to return to helping, not hurting, people.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:41 pm

Amrit felt himself be pulled into someone and he instantly knew who it was, Egeria and he hugged her tightly afraid to let go. ''Is it night time yet? I am so... tired... This one does not like the sun... it burns...'' He was not as playful, he actually seemed scared, pressing the side of his face against hers as he hugged her tightly, she would notice his hands, all of them shaking from the fear of his, which seemed to be the sun...
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:24 pm

Egeria could feel Amrit's fright at what appeared to be the sun. She sighed, she was happy to be out in the warm embrace of the day star.
"Okay. We will have to stop for the day. We will make it to Bahyah's by midday tomorrow if we travel through the night. And I need sleep." Egeria helped bring Amrit to the shadiest spot off the path, under a willow tree.
"This will have to do." Egeria said and looked around at the plants. Amrit would need a place out of the sun. She had not packed a tent, she doesn't need one, but she could make a makeshift one.
Egeria spoke to the ferns and trees, asking them to surround Amrit with a dark cocoon on plants.
"Amrit, these plants will keep things dark for you. Do not hurt them, they can turn against you. You can sleep away from the sun."
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Amrit sighs in relief as he feels the shade, covering him, the plants acting as protection. His form shook and twitched at times and his smile turned into a small frown, his eyes covered but they would show some sort of vulnerability and loneliness indescribable to one without them experiencing it. He morphed his form to hid his many arms, using the main ones to hug his legs into his chest. His long raven black locks draped around him and as he spoke... There was a seriousness and meaning to it that was away from his madness and cruelty. ''Thank you Egeria...'' He slowly laid down onto the grassy floor and he fall right to sleep instantly due to normally sleeping in the day time anyway.
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:34 pm

After hours had went by and the night fell, Lystra was crawling down from a tree, wighing in pleasure. "I'm free," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Egeria heard the sanity in Amrit's voice when he thanked her. She smiled, her mother was right.
Egeria was tired but decided for a little cat nap in the sun. She climbed a tree about as high as she could and found a spot where the leaves revealed light. She laid there, in the tree and fell into a light slumber even with how tired she was. Egeria knew to keep aware when in the forest and never allowed herself to sleep deeply when in them.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Stelios simply stayed awake; even though the others were asleep, he was too on edge to fall asleep, and simply watched the surrounding landscape, looking for any changes in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Egeria woke up and dropped from the tree with a light thud. She did not mean to sleep all day, but she did feel refreshed. She noticed Stelios and sat by him.
"So what was the thing you missed?" Egeria made light conversation while they were waiting for Amrit to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackery the Feast - IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next