RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Blackery the Feast - IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4705

Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:30 pm

"Eh...?" He blinked a few times before realizing that Egeria was asking him a question. "Well, I got this invitation to a party at the palace..." He dazed off a bit, before shaking himself awake.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8509

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Egeria nodded. "Many people got them. I was going to have to go. But the noble man I worked for decided that it would be better to go later in the week when the party really picks up. The dinner is a whole week and the first night is the most boring."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:38 am

"Oh... well then, would it be too much of hassle if I went along with you to the palace? I'm not exactly sure on how to get there from here..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:54 am

Egeria laughed. "Once we get Amrit to Bayhay's I will show you the way. But I don't think we will make it until the third night."
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

RPG Tokens : 3965

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:02 am

((The party isn't before December. Which means 4 months -.-)
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

RPG Tokens : 3902

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:08 pm

Amrit slowly woke up, pulling the blindfold down and making a collar out of it so he didn't lose it he looked around at the plants, all his arms and eyes coming out and he hugged then plants. ''Ohh~! So soft and green--'' He stopped himself and licked them. ''--And yummy!'' He looks at the plants. ''Can I eat you?''
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:13 pm

Egeria heard Amrit wake up and by the time she got over there he was asking to eat them. "Amrit, those plants helped you. You shouldn't eat them." With a wave of her arm the plants moved out of his arms and back to their original positions before she asked them to shield Amrit. "Come on. We have to hurry if you don't want to be out in the sun." Egeria started to walk, no on the path, but she knew the forest so well she didn't need it.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Amrit saw Stelios he pointed. ''Face kicker man!'' He giggles as he crawls with much speed to the man, as he had many arms to take him around faster and he hugged the man... Licking him once again. ''Still so tasty too~'' His eyes go big like puppy dog eyes. ''Can I eat you?''
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:31 pm

(uhh whoops)
He turns his face away from Amrit. "Forget about it." he mumbles, waiting for the demon to get off of him.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:07 pm

Amrit pulled the man into him and whined like a puppy. ''I promise it would hurt... too much. I will even kill you humanely! Yes yes~! I will do that.'' He slapped his hands on the sides of the man's face and squished his face. ''Just for you~'' He then bit the man on the ear and sucked on it. ''Mmmmmm~ So tasty~~~~''
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Egeria turned and saw Amrit squishing Stelios's face and licking at the blood. She ran over there and yelled. "Amrit you stop that. Put him down before I make you." Like a mother would say to a child.
Egeria had started feeling for the tree next to Amrit ready to squish him with it if need be. She knew she needed to be nice, but she was being nice to Stelios for making Amrit stop squishing his face.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:35 pm

Amrit giggled before he pressed his lips against Stelios' to kiss him like a deep peck before running around him and Egeria with his many hands waving around but then he went to Egeria and kissed her on the lips also before he suddenly hugged a tree. ''You will keep me company... yes yes... So I am not alone... no no...''
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Egeria whipped her lips, disgusted by the kiss. She reluctantly grabbed on to one of Amrit's many arms. "Come on, Amrit. The tree will be your friend and you two can visit later. We need to go." She pulled him up and began walking the path. They need to get to Bahyah's as soon as they could. She was getting tired of this crazy behavior coming from Amrit.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Stelios followed the two, trailing behind in hopes that it would make him temporarily forgotten by Amrit.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Amrit looked at Egeria as she started to pull him away from the tree he finally spoke, but much like a innocent child. ''W...where are we going Egeria? Why are we here? I don't belong here...'' He started to panic out of no where and start trying to pull away from her. ''I-I don't belong in the green! I belong in the d-dark! Away! Away!''
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:43 pm

Egeria stopped, wanting to sooth him but not knowing how. "Look, Amrit, I'm trying to help you. You won't be in the green long, we're almost there." She gave him a small smile. Egeria didn't want to drag him but she did a small tug on his arm, trying to get him going.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:44 am

Amrit stopped struggling and slowly started to walk, feeling unease still, his other many arms hugging him and he looked around, looking paranoid for a moment before he looked at the woman. ''B-but why are we going to there..? And where is there?''
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:18 am

Egeria smiled. It seems that they were coming up on the center of the forest. "Here, here is where we are going." Her excitement entering her voice. She saw the small hut in the distance. It seems Bahyah is allowing them to see him.
Bahyah was standing outside, as if waiting for them. He was a small, old man. "I have been waiting for you." He greeted them. He took Hayden by the arm leading him to his hut. Bahyah was so charismatic that no one could reject time, that and he has powers over the mind.
They all entered the hut and Bahyah laid Amrit on his couch about to begin whatever it is that he does.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:24 am

Amrit felt unnerved in the hut, his many hands hugging him and he was shaking his head, fighting the suggestive whisper in his mind that told him to stay. ''I... I don't feel good... I don't like it here... I want leave...'' He looks at the old man. ''Can I leave old spirit? I don't want to be here... I don't feel right. Something is wrong...''
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:34 am

Egeria sat there, watching. Amrit was unnerved by all of this. She turned to Bahyah to see what he said.
Instead he turned to Egeria. "You should not have brought him all this way. He is getting sick from all of this." Bahyah looked at Amrit, plucking the insane thoughts from his head. It seemed simple but once the task was complete, Bahyah fell to the ground asleep from restoring such a broken mind to sanity.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:20 am

Amrit grabbed the man's wrist as he plunked his madness away... He shed tears before he started to scream, thrashing around before arching his back, hands splayed everywhere, clawing at the couch...

His eyes flashed red and suddenly moving ink ran around his neck, forearms and upper arms in glowing red, burning into his skin, causing bleeding... Brands of demonic tongue then he fall back into the couch unconscious the brands still bleed like someone had just cut them into him but the glowing stopped.

All his arms marked, his claws longer and on his feet he had talons, that bleed from the new surfacing. His ears longer and pointed with bone spikes over them, black like his claws and talons. His were now close to his chest, twitching like his ears to any sound but he didn't awaken.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:02 am

Egeria watched in horror as Amrit transformed. She looked at the words she did not understand on his arms wondering what they meant. She backed away from him, not sure what he was but a little too shocked to run away.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Stelios jerked back and turned his head, scared of what would follow... however, the demon simply stayed in place, occasionally twitching. What was going on....?
He went over to Egeria. "Say.... do you think it's ok to go near him now?"
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Amrit slept for hours until the next night to be exact... When he slowly opened his eyes, they were red rings... And black flames started to came from him, his brands glowing also as he slowly sat up. Plants and life around them started to decay with his wakening and he looked at Egeria and Stelios for a moment before grinning.

He got to his feet and spoke... a demonic over layer on his voice. ''Who are you? Are you the ones that freed me? Perhaps I should spare you to allow you to watch the end of days...'' He smiled before the forest outside... started to decay like a miasma fell on it...
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

RPG Tokens : 3965

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:35 am

Lystra watched as the trees started decaying, knowing that something bad was happening. She clenched her fists around some of the weapons she had, before running towards te source of dead. Lys was fast on her feet, as she approached the place, where the others were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackery the Feast - IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next