RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Blackery the Feast - IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8509

Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Egeria was horrified by what was happening in front of her. She did not know what to do. How do you get a crazy creature with tons of strength and arms to stop. She ran over to them, more concerned with them than the woman on the ground.
"Amrit, stop. You don't want his blood. Mine is much better. Prettier than the like of his." She hoped this would work. She ran her dagger lightly on her arm, letting the green specks through. She hoped this would distract him enough to let Stalios to get an upper hand or at least to attack.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

RPG Tokens : 3902

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Amrit was shot in the chest making him stunned, falling to one knee, a hand going to his chest. ''oh my...'' He said lightly as he watched as blood ran down his torso and he used his long tongue to lick his large burnt wound, which made his regeneration faster. Seems his saliva had healing properties. He slowly pushed on his heels and tilted his head. ''Poof!'' And with a giggle he disappeared into black mist only to reappear in front of the man. ''Bad bad little light~'' He put his face to the groove of Stelios' neck and outright inhales his scent before running a set of hands in his hair. ''Oh~ You smell so nice~ Mmm.... fluffy hair~''
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4705

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:15 pm

He screamed, and pushed the man away with his hands. "What the heck?!"
He instinctively ran away, shooting more strikes at him, before picking his staff back up.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Amrit giggles now shifting in and out of mist form to Stelios' and he leaped in the air, not caring about the strikes to him and he grabs the man, making them both go tumbling and he hugs the man into him with a few hands and he ran his hands in and through his hair. ''Oohh~ So fluffy~'' He blew air into the man's face after sitting down, the dead returned to the ground, leaving holes in the earth and stone from where they came from. It was obvious he was reverted back to his playful child like self.. if not touchy with his hands. He purred as he smelt the man in his arms. ''You are so warm~'' Where he was so cold....
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:30 pm

He struggled, but alas, he was too worn out to escape, so he simply sighed and let Amrit hug him. He was quite confused at the sudden change of behaviour, but hey, it wasn't too bad; he wasn't trying to kill him...
Therefore, he relaxed a little bit, while hoping his situation woulnd't get worse.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:35 pm

Egeria's plan did not work, but that was fine. Amrit seemed to be calm when he held Stalios. Now was her chance. She went for him, knowing she did not have the arms to hold him down but decided something else was better. Egeria got behind him and slit his throat. She knew, hoped, it wouldn't kill him. She wanted him to bleed enough that he would pass out. She cut his back and arms too, to speed up the process. Maybe this plan would work out better. The blue blood flowed out of the wounds and down his body. Some landed on Stalios, but she could not worry about that right now. She continued to cut in places he could not lick.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Amrit purred, licking Stileos' face with his long slightly forked tongue. ''Mmm! So nice~ Is that lavender? Ooh~ So special~'' In an effort for Stileos to be closer to him he placed his hands on the sir's bottom and pulled Stileos into him, giving them a squeeze and he sniggered. ''Apologizes! But I do that with everyone~'' He smiled a toothly and fanged grin at Stileos and started talking, it was not cler if he was talking to the man or in thought. ''Oh~ Would you like to be dressed in gothic couture~? You would look so nice in leather, chains and buckles~ Ohhh!! Black and blue! Mmmm so sexy~'' He giggled before continuing. ''Or I could just make you mine~ with a nice bite mmmm blood~ But no no, that would be so rude! And my venom, oooo so dangerous!''

Suddenly he was cut at the throat and he hung his head back and looked at Egeria and he gasped for air, falling back and pulling Stileos onto him and he weakly spoke. ''Nooo~ My pretty blood~ Ohhh~ So mean~'' He yelped as the woman slit his arm and wrists, showing pain and he squirmed and screamed like a suffering animal, releasing the man in the end as he thrashed back and forth. ''It hurts! It hurts! So cruel! So cruel!'' He screamed but in the end he tired and lost enough blood to go unconscious...
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:03 am

Egeria smiled a tired smile of victory. Finally it was over. She pulled Stalios (Am I spelling it correctly?) up and whipped the blood away as best as she could without touching it. Then she went to Amrit and tied up his arms and lags with rope found in the ally. Egeria did not know what to do with him. They were outside her apartment, but would he know that was where she lived.
She went and picked up the woman off the ground and gestured for Stalios to fallow her and a stern look and forced him to come. Once in her apartment, she laid the woman on her bed and led Stalios into her bath room. She wet a towel and properly whipped the blue blood away.
"I'm Egeria, by the way. I am a advisor to a noble. I don't think you are going to make it to the business you needed to attend." She gave him a sleepy smile.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:18 am

Amrit woke up moments later... but he was completely out of it... He needed to feed... to become strong again and yes... he knew where to go as he turned to mist form, becoming free from his binds but he was so weak that he fell to his knees for a moment, the form shifting taking more energy at this point and he slowly followed the scent of the three's body, his arms morphing back into him and his other sets of eyes closing as he went on.. slowly going to the apartments, climbing the stairs with weak, wheezy gasps of breath until he met the door of the people, his wounds had healed over and he was just a mess, he shifted into mist from one last time to get into the apartment then solidify once again on all fours, panting words out. ''Y-you can't get away from me s-so easily little lights... if I can't smell you I-I can cert-tainly follow your s-soul trails..'' He collapsed onto his side, he laughed a little, insanity still plagued the man and he panted on the spoke, going in and out of consciousness with distorted vision...
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:48 am

Egeria has had enough of this. This thing was really persistent in a bad way. She went over to its tired form and kicked it in its head. "Leave us alone." But she knew that would not work. This thing was crazy and nothing could help it except for Bahyah. Bahyah lives deep in the forest and does things with minds. He can control things and heal things. Egeria really needed him right now, to heal this poor broken soul. She just did not know how to get him there.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:04 am

(you spell it as Stelios. Think of Stella + Helios)
He crossed his arms; that was a rather weird series of events... thankfully the burning blood that was eating at him was wiped off, and he was finally free from Amrit's grasp, but... did the lady who led him here really need to attack him that much...?

"It's fine. Wasn't really planning on following it all the way through." He looked down at the demon, sprawed out on the floor. "So, what are you planning to do with him? Also, I believe that I haven't gotten your name yet. May I know what it is?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:11 am

(I introduced her earlier when she was washing the blood off of you.)
Egeria looked at the body sprawled on her floor. She had never had anyone to her apartment before. She kept it clean and tidy for appearance sake. Now, it was the biggest mess it has ever been.
"I am Egeria. I am an advisor to a noble." She did not know how he got out of the ropes, but that is not something that really stopped him. She did not know what to do with him to get him to Bahyah's. Egeria looked at Stelios. "I have a friend in the forest that can fix him, I hope. He does not deserve the cruelty of insanity. If we can get him there, he can be fixed. The only problem would be getting him there."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:17 am

(oh ok. sorry Razz)
"I can.. attempt to help. I mean, I'm not extremely strong, but I think I can help carry a person, especially if he is light. Or, you know, be a distraction while you rope him up and drag him to your friend."
He hoped that she would decide to use the first method.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:27 am

(It's all okay.)
Egeria considered what he said. The creature did seem content with Stelios, but that would require him to be awake. "I think we will tie him up again and see how that goes. It might come to him 'hugging' you again. But if we leave him, he might end up finding you at a random moment and having his wicked way with you. I think this will be best."
Egeria got some rope she keeps here if the need arises and ties the most complex knots she knew. She also grabbed a leather bag to put food and water into. The trip would take more than a day due to the slow pace they would have to take.
"I'll get his head if you get the lags." Egeria said, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:29 pm

Amrit still used his waning energy to giggle as he was tied up before carelessly shouting. ''POOF!'' As he shifted into mist form and the rope just fell away from him and he became normal again, exhausting himself further. ''Ohhh~'' He giggled tiredly still on the floor, now the rope was under him. ''Little piggy no no! Little piggy go home~!'' He giggled more, much like a hyena, clearly he was now delirious from his tiredness, at least he was... not as dangerous at this moment. His other arms came back out and he rolled around, his blood started to burn like highly corrosive acid on the floor then he... grabbed Egeria's foot and announced his next action with a.. ''NOM!'' As he bit her foot, drawing blood and he lapped up the blood with his long slightly forked tongue, his venom coated the bite and in his weakened self it would at most cause... illusions...
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:58 pm

Egeria watched Amrit 'poof' out of her knots then he said that he needed 'Noms'. Egeria tried to move away, but he used his many arms to grab onto her foot. He bit down causing her tarsals to scream. She felt her blood leaving her, and that was not okay. His forked tongue caresses her foot. She tried to pull it away several times before finally getting it from his grasp.
"No, that is not okay." Egeria said to him like a child. "You only get blood if you behave."
She hobbled to the bathroom to wrap up her foot. The world was tilted in her eyes. She blinked heavily a few times forcing it to return to normal.
Egeria went Amrit and tried to explain what was going to happen. "We are going to bring you to a man who can fix things. If you go, everything will be okay. You can have blood after we get there. If you do this, everything will be okay." She was tired of this monster, and just wanted to get back to her normal day. It was too late, she had meet him and would do everything in her power to help him.
The saliva was slow to take affect, but the hallucinations started with a single blue butterfly flying around Stelios's head.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:20 pm

From the blood he obtained he was a little stronger and he actually whimpered as he was told off but he soon cackled again, rolling around before doing a back roll to Stelios' leg and he hugged it with his many flexible arms saying. ''BOOP!'' As he poked the man's stomach with another giggle before licking his leg. ''Oooo~ So... fabricy Mmmm... warm~'' He started to glide his hands into the trouser leg and he giggled. ''Ooo!! So strong! Mm!! I approval!''
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Stelios kicked Amrit in the face.
"What the heck do you think you're doing!" he exclaimed, pulling back his leg, and scrambling away behind Egeria.
"Can we get to your friend yet?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:25 pm

The blue butterfly flew around his head and landed on his nose. Egeria grabbed at it, but it disappeared when she touched Stelios's nose instead. Her forehead crinkled as she tried to focus on the real world.
"Yeah, we have to get it...him there." Egeria's eyes glazed over. "Bahyah is the middle." As she spoke to Stelios, he turned into blue butterflies.
"Where did you go?" She rubbed her eyes. When she pulled her hands away, Stelios had not moved. "I think I am seeing things."
Egeria went to Amrit and pulled him to his feet. "Come on, we have to go." She slung one of his many arms over her shoulder and walked out the door. She needed to get him there before she was unable to comprehend the world as it truly is.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Stelios was quite confused at Egeria's actions, but he shrugged them off; there was a task at hand that needed completion. He reluctantly grabbed Amrit's legs and followed Egeria out of the door.
"Say, where exactly are we going?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Egeria heard him and she though she replied with, "He lives in the middle of the forest, but you can only find him if he allows it." But she really said. "Bahyah is the middle but only if he wants."
They went outside, and it had stopped raining. They carried him through town as light slowly appeared in the sky. It was what Egeria needed. She was tired from not sleeping, but the sun on her skin will wake her up.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:00 pm

When Amrit was kicked in the face he whimpered, now choosing to squirm on the floor like the man tortured him with his dramatic shouts. ''Why!? Why must thee treat me like so? Have thy been so mean to thee?'' He giggled the next as he was pulled up to his feet going. ''Weeee!'' As the woman wrapping a arm around her shoulder, his others clung onto her and he out right smelt her. ''Ohh! So... so... nature like! Mmm... greens...'' He then licked the side of her face. ''Mmmm.... greeens...'' He giggled, leaning onto her and started to talk nonsense as well as truths. ''Venom so weak~ Causes pretty things to happy at first then then bad horrible things, made from one's personal nightmares~'' He giggled with delight before continuing. ''One should sleep! Yes! Sleep! Always good! B-but don't sleep without a silver spoon! The shininess wards off demons ehehhehehe!!''

When the pair carried him out he screamed pulling away from the woman and using his many hands to over his face from the rising sun and he screamed. ''Noooooo!! The light! Bad! Go dark! Dark! Blinding! Blinding!'' He now whimpered refusing to move, like frozen in fear of his own, babbling incoherent words.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:22 pm

Egeria stopped in the shadows. "Stop it. Do not lick me." She looked around. How could we get him about without the sun.
"What should be do? It is light out." Egeria looked to Stelios but he was made of cheese.
"Amrit, what if we had an umbrella." She asked, but now Amrit was all pink.
What is wrong with me? Egeria asked herself, angry that her brain is doing this.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:27 pm

He had no idea what was going on and she just said, but she did mention something about her sight.... He definetly had to keep an eye on her.

He flinched at the strong sunlight, but kept on following Egeria, carrying Amrit now that he was moving away from her.
Back to top Go down
xfaithyx123
xfaithyx123

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Amrit gripped onto Stelios whimpering if not on the verge of tears as he hid his face in the man's chest. His claws digging into the man's flesh and he was shaking. ''S-sun... bad.. sun... b-bad... cover e-eyes... m-my eyes... eyes...'' He sniffed, he seemed to be going distraught with panic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackery the Feast - IC Blackery the Feast - IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackery the Feast - IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next