RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4695

Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:04 am

Typheus was flying leisurely, back in her realm, but this time, she was on edge. There were black dragons everywhere, some flying towards her, some falling-- wait, that's a grey dragon? She blinked, hoping her eyes weren't playing tricks on her. They weren't.
She sped towards the descending grey streak, and caught it. Well, more like slowed down its fall-- the dragon was at least twice as big as her.

They fell down into a big deciduous tree. Well, it could be a lot worse; for now, they were hidden from the malicious dragons.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4025
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:35 am

Just took to the air. everything was happening so fast. Samuel where are you? she thought scanning the skies for her friend, hoping he wasn't still inside the house. then she spotted him and flew over to him.
"we need to leave now!" she said
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18950

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:18 am

Samael was shocked to see Talon collide with the black dragon, sending it into a nearby structure, darkness exploding into the night. He turned, expressionless towards Just, "What... What is going on?" He asked, beginning to take flight, watching the uproar of concern drag through the wastelands. His friend had risked his life to save him...

Samael gulped, "Where are the others?" He had so many questions pulsing through him right now, but now wasn't the time for trivial curiosity. Now was the time to survive the onslaught which was about to arise.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3900

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:23 pm

(Nope demyx)

Talon landed the flames engulfing him slowly diying down as he looked around it was the cave Samuel originally found him in. His scales shined from the inside out with a reddish glow as his body burned. He played down looking at the walls seeing the crystals hidden within. For some reason the essence the crystals released sooth his mind he never really knew why. Smeeling the air he knew strangely there was food in the valley below the cave a herd of animals slowly quieting. I wonder how everyone's fairing... I can show them the food when I'm not so drained... Using the power or talent was rare to that existent it had never happened before he just hoped the others were OK.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7803

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:06 am

(Okay)

Antail watched as the dragons flew away. She saw another dragon fly over, but he was different. She decided to follow him. Bad move, her mind screamed thoughts through her head. Shut up and let me make my own decisions, she thought. She had been cursed to hear the voices of her dead family. It wasn't easy to shut them out sometimes, especially when she was so drained from her technique.

She followed the other dragon to a cave. The loose chains from her shackled claws jangled softly as she landed. She stayed in the shadows and curled her now black tinted wings beside her. What are you doing? You could get yourself killed! She didn't answer. Her sister, Gramel, was the one who was always concerned for her. She watched as the scales of the other dragon dimmed slightly. Amazing, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:13 am

Talon snoozed close to slumber heating the slight cling of chains causing him to only look with the eyes. Glancing at the shadows a moment before closing them. A light ring slowly forming on the floor around him as he went under fully. Flames seeming to shift an turn within his scales reflections. No danger here... feels that way at least not sure why it happened..
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:37 am

She cautiously lay in the shadows. She kept her head up and eyes towards the cave mouth. She flinched when she saw more black dragons. Her scales shimmered a little as the sun hit them. She retreated further into the shadows. She didn't want to wake the other dragon. She glanced over at him worriedly. Dont wake him, Gramel said to her quietly. She looked out to the fading light. I won't.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8499

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:58 pm

Eona woke up to a slamming headache and a half of her body in pain. She was still a gray colour and could sleep for hours more, but she woke up because she knew she fell asleep in danger.
A light pink dragon was nearby and the dragon's mind told Eona that it was Typheus.
"Are we in danger?" Eona asked fallowed by a quick, "Where are the other's?" When she did not notice the murmur of the other's minds in hers. She would have noticed earlier if her mind was not screaming at her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:28 am

The lightning was growing, so much was crackling around them and all Samael could hear was the roaring of dragons and the constant flap of wings. More and more black dragons were approaching them, their red eyes illuminating their evil path. Such vile creatures, their soul brainwashed and their minds corrupted by so much darkness.

Samael screeched as a black dragon flashed past, travelling at top speed, heading for the ground. The sky was now filled with the crawling darkness and the corrupted dragons which claimed these lands as theirs. He had to do something fast... and if he didn't, their group would be destroyed and split up. Possibly worse. The crimson dragon dived into the earth, travelling at top speed, his scales opening up slowly as flames burst from his eyes. The anger was returning, the anger he had bottle up for so long. He had been told he had some sort of power, an unknown source of energy inside him. Samael had found that source -- anger.

The crimson dragon now had flames spurting from his scales as he picked up speed, propelling through the darkened sky. The black dragon's attention was drawn to the illuminated dragon, their talons growing an inch as they all dived at him. He was like a candle shooting through the sky, like a meteor about to hit earth.

Samael felt the air ripple around him, the darkness trying to catch him and rip into his soul. He had to stay clean. He had to stay cleansed. He had just about touched the ground and the black dragons were directly behind him, blinded by the intense flames which engulfed their prey. His mind was blank, his feelings were all gone and he suddenly felt... alive. He had never felt like this in his life.

Samael grinned wildly as he hit the earth with a resounding bang as the flames erupted from his body, reaching the climax which was expected from all the anger, all the power. The flames hit into the black dragons, cleansing their soul with flames of anger, of hatred. The hatred which had been fueled for so many dark years... filled with memories which daunted his conscience. The flames kept swirling and twirling through the air, killing off all the dragons and warding away some of the darkness.

Finally the light retracted and the limp bodies of the dragons fell to the ground. The black dragons were dead and Samael was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4798

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:42 am

One of the surviving black dragons flew passed the blue-purple dragon. It looked around, not seeing her. She hissed as the wind blew, the dragon looking around, and he saw a water tread. She jumped out of the water, the black dragon jumped back as she nearly tackled him. Her claws scratched the dragon, she did not kill him though, she did not believe in murdering, only in hate. The black dragon was unconscious and she jumped into the water swimming up river.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:05 am

Talon stored slightly hissing in pain his body was burning hurt more when the black dragons moved by he could hardly move it hurt so much. "Who are you?" He asked quietly feeling her presence but not seeing properly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:05 am

Antail flinched. Had she been seen? Or was she just paranoid? She stayed in the darkness and spoke softly. "My name is Antail," she wheezed. She was more drained than she had first thought. She turned her head to him. "And may I ask who you are?" She didn't want to be rude but she had to ask. "And may I ask what you saw?" Her features were clouded by the darkness. tread carefully. We don't know what he's like yet. Antail shut her eyes and rolled them before opening them again. i know what I'm doing Gramel. I'm not as stupid as you think. She looked out the cave mouth again and waited for the next lot of black dragons to come.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:59 pm

Talon groaned noticeably as a few more dragons moved by the cave. His expression resembling that of pain. When the motion passed he turned his head. The low level flame circle around his form retreating entering his scales making them glow orange and gold before turning blood red. His eyes steadily regained there reddish tint as well. When he looked at the shadows he saw her aura more than her physical appearance. He could sense spirits heavily attracted to this dragoness. Talon glanced at the cave entrance as a black dragon stood there with blind eyes looking inside. Talon watched didn't say a word just looked upon it with a straight face. Something had slightly changed. A strong presence stood behind talon's mentality giving the sense that no threat stood there. The dragon slowly turned and moved from the cave as Talon looked back at the shadows. His weak demeanor dropping rapidly as his strength started to return in waves.

Slowly he stood stretching his wings shaking himself from the last of the dizziness. Before the collision with the black dragon that tried to harm samuel Talon was smaller. Not lean or muscled. But somehow he was now. He was larger than he was. Stronger wings his scaled glow with inner fire. He wasn't sure what it meant. He just stood there thinking a moment before a sense of danger slowly reached him. Samuel.. Turning to the cave exit as he slowly walked towards it pausing. "If you follow me I don't mind. Theres a friend that I just felt that needs help. I cant stay here any longer." With that he spread his wings taking up the space of the exit as he took flight the wave of wind propelling him forward sending a strong gust through the cave.

He flew low to the ground seeing the massive amounts of black dragons flying above spotting a few that saw and decided to try to pursue. Talons scales suddenly shifted color turning as black as night as he dived below the trees into the waves of darkness that consumed the forest floor. A Violet glow started to move into the direction Samuel lay slowly moving faster seeming to phase between trees through boulders. The dragons loosing track of him as he rocketed upward far out of there range as he disappeared into the dark clouds.

After a short time the dragons were no longer within seeing distance. They were far enough away to not see him anymore. Talon dived down landing on the ground silently behind the old house as it stood in worse condition now than it did before. Talon slowly moved around to see Samuel laying there. He's Ok.. Looks like he awakened his talent. Talon moved closer to sit there overlooking everything His red eyes glowing silver slightly as his vision changed again. Almost watching the event as it happened. The explosion the dark dragons falling.. He was going to site there and guard until Samuel awoke an regained his strength.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Antail watched as the other dragon left. She waited a few seconds before following. She was genuinely curious as to what had happened to him and what he "felt". There weren't many dragons that manged to peak her interest anymore.

Bad move, bad move, BAD MOVE, Gramel said in Antail's head. Antail unfurled her wings and set into flight. She fauiltered a little from the lack of energy but she managed to keep sight of the other dragon. Let me concentrate Gramel. Please.

She landed on the forest's edge and stuck to the shadows, watching the other dragon as he landed near another that was unconscious. She squinted and set herself down. How much energy had she used on those dragons? She looked over at the other two dragons and stayed in the shadows. She was so tired, but she would stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4695

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:17 am

"I guess we'll be safe for now," she responded, relieved that the other dragon was still able to respond. "As for the others..."

She stuck her head outside, and was shocked; where there was once multiple dragons flying and fighting in the air, only a sparce few remained.

"I... I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:31 am

Eona had felt it, the power that swept over her mind coming from the old house. It was strong some of the strongest power she has ever felt. The fatigue was gone for now because of her adrenalin rush.
"Come on." Eona said, hoping that Typheus would fallow her.
Eona ran out of the cover and sprung into the air. She had barely made it out of the area and she was willingly going back into; while she is in gray form too. But the power gave her a feeling of Samael, she needed to go and find him and with him the rest of the group.
Dirt flew up after she found a spot to land where there wasn't a body. Samael lay on the ground unconscious, she could feel the slight activity of his brain reassuring her that he was alive.
Talon was there watching. He had seen her approach but seemed to shrug off her appearance. She had to gather that on her own. He would not allow her into his brain, and she let people have their own privacy. "Do you know what happened? All of the dark ones are...gone."

Last edited by FallChild on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Antail flinched and looked up at the sky. She saw a grey dragon flying above the two dragons. Antail, Gramel said quietly in her head. Who's that? Antail squinted into the dark sky. "A spirit dragon," she said softly. She hadn't seen another spirit dragon for many years. She stood and backed into the shadows a little more. She had enough power left to conceal herself from those who were watching but she felt the urge to show herself to the newcomer. She closed her eyes and opened a small part of her mind to the other. "Why hello, hello, hello, she said telepathically to the other. May I ask your name?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Eona was not that surprised to find someone speaking to her in her mind. Before her mother departed, she told me that there are a few other lines of spirit dragons out there; she had just never meet any of them, until now.
Eona. She sent, feeling the different parts of this spirit dragon's mind even with her closed off thoughts. What is yours? Eona sent her feelings of safety and friendliness, wanting her to come out. She was excited to meet another like herself and had to hold back her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:21 am

Antail faultered before speaking to Eona. My name is Antail. It is a pleasure to meet you Eona. She bowed her head in the shadows. Gramel tried to stay quiet. Antail could feel her anxiousness as she spoke to the other spirit dragon. May I ask what has happened here so far? And may I be of any assistance? Antail was taught that to be polite was to win the hearts of many. She cringed at the thought at the time but in this war, being polite is what was going to save her life.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:14 am

Despite Eona's best efforts, Antail was still worried and untrusting of her. She could not understand, shouldn't she be able to see into her mind and know of her true intentions. She was intentionally leaving her shield down, to allow this other spirit dragon to know of her true identity. She was unafraid that this dragon would kill her. In a time of war, a dragon revenging her mind was the least of her worries.
We are fighting against the darkness, the kingdom. We have more numbers than this, but there was a plague of dark ones that separated us. We are not out to harm anyone but the kingdom. Samael Eona gestured to Samael's crimson body. seems to be our leader and I am sure that we will find the rest of our group once Samael returns to health. Eona did not want to pressure her to join, but she defiantly wanted her to stay with them. She wanted to learn all that Antail had to offer. Does every spirit dragon have the same power? What is this split in her personality? Is her spirit also becoming dark with every touch with the dark ones?
Would you like to come with us? Eona asked out on a limb, hoping and allowing her to see that hope.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:44 am

Antail wasn't sure what she wanted. She looked up through the trees to look at Eona. Was she doing the right thing if she helped them like she wanted? Or was it a suicide mission. She was already lie in energy. Did she want to risk being converted? She shook her head at herself. If she didn't, they would all die where they stood.

She looked over to Samael and the other, then she looked back to Eona. I will do what I can, she said as she emerged from the shadows. She watched the black dragons fight and sought out for the weaker mind. When she found it, her eyes went dark and her scales tingled with anticipation. She had to try.

Gramel couldn't stay quiet any longer. What are you doing? You could die! You can't leave me like that! Antail gritted her teeth and rocked her head slightly. You are dead. Just a voice in my head that I am cursed to hear forever more. I would be doing you a favour if I died today. I would be seeing you again.

She watched the dark dragon faltered as her powers kicked in. It changed targets and started to attack its own kind. She could feel the darkness trying to crawl into her. It was seeking her soul, trying to grip her heart like it had to so many others. She bit her tongue. The dark dragons were bugging to fall but she was growing weaker. She wouldn't be able to control him for long. Her scales grew darker as she controlled the dragons mind for just a little longer.

She glanced at Eona and dropped the power. That should make things easier for you. She swayed slightly but held her conscience. Go kick some dark butt.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:49 am

Samael awoke suddenly, moving his tail through the sea of sand. His whole body fell numb and the recollections of the past hour took a while to return to his conscience. He was shocked, remembering the moments of speeding towards the ground, his whole body engulfed with flames. He raised a paw to his head, sighing.

Samael scuttled to his feet as a dragon flew over his head, not even glancing at him. Were they retreating? He flapped his wings once, slowly lifting himself into the air, his talons extending by an inch. He roared into the air for a prolonged period of time, almost causing the ground to slightly shake from the immense soundwave he produce. Once he was finished, he landed on the ground with a soft thud. All his energy had been depleted.

Samael's head slumped on the ground as he watched the black dragons scuttle away, some sticking around to fight and some... dead.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:56 am

Antail looked over to Samael as he roared. When he was finished she felt weaker than before. She tried to conceal a roar as her head began to pound in pain. She squinted her eyes but couldn't hold the roar any longer. She roared in pain before she fell to the ground. Her body began to shake slightly. give in. Come to us. The voices swirled in her head, making it hurt more. "I will never give in to you!" she screamed before her vision went dark. She could feel her eyes close. She shook her head a little before her scales began to glow. Stay with me. Don't leave me here alone. Gramel's soft voice cut through the others. She clung onto it like a child to their mother. Im not going anywhere, she reassured her before falling unconscious.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:12 pm

Eona had seen what Antail did with the dark dragon and how close to falling into the darkness she was.
Samael choose that moment to wake up and he seemed confused by the whole event much like herself. She still does not know how all the black dragons were killed and why most were retreating.
Eona walked over to Antail's body and felt her mind fighting to stay sane and light. With what energy she had left she boosted her mind with her own allowing the fight to be a little easier.
Eona went to Samael and addressed him and Talon. "We need the others but we need to rest." She gestured to what happened around them. "Staying here is tempting our fate, we need to go. We can carry Antail with us to a safe place."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:32 pm

"Understood." Samael said, trying not to dip back into the dark unconsciousness he feared greatly -- especially at a time like this. He moved over to Antail's weak body, curling his tail around the dragon. "Where are the others?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next