RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8499

Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:51 pm

Eona had just sat there, watching. Everyone appeared to be asleep, so she got up and moved noiselessly to the entrance of the cave. She didn't mean to, but she was growing impatient. The longer they waited to do something, the weaker they got. Eona wanted to make a move, but it did not appear that the others wanted the same thing. She knew she was useful here, but she wanted her life back. A full life. One more day. Eona decided, mind closed to any onlookers. One more day, before I leave. She hoped the others would come with her, but she was more than prepared to try it alone. Eona was ready for something to happen, something big.

Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18950

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:37 am

(Twiddle thumbs in expectation for something else to happen.)
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7803

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:23 am

(lol)

Antail rose and walked to the enterance of the cave. The rain was cold against her skin. How long had it been since she had been found? She couldnt remember. She hadn't been counting and she knew it hadn't been long. Yet, they felt like her family now.

Sighing, Antail stretched her wings. She wasn't well rested but her mind felt rejuvenated. Gramel was grumbling something but Antail payed no attention to it. She loved her sister but she was as annoying in death as she was in life. "Just a little longer Gramel. Just a little longer."
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3900

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Talon quietly worked. Watching the wound heal keeping his mind blocked from samuels as the vision hinted at being show for the link he made with the male as healing him. He suddenly didn't care.. he dropped the wards around himself moving to full will alone watching the wound heal more easily. Everyone was asleep.. No one would try prying into his head.. But he sensed Antail watching from behind. He sighed as the healing was done. Bending over slightly licking at it once. watching the scales instantly regain there color. Before moving away. Laying down waiting quietly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7803

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:34 am

Anail turned her head slightly to watch as Talon finished healing Samael. She smiled slightly and lay down in the rain. She liked the rain. She didn't know why but it seemed to make her happy. You're strange, Gramel said. Antail frowned before chuckling quietly. All her mental walls were down so anyone with the ability would be able to hear Gramel talking to her. "Since when did my emotions concern you?" Gramel laughed and Antail joined in. It had been a while since they had laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9