RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7803

Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:48 am

Antail retracted the spirit energy, watching as the black dragon began to catch on fire. She headbutted him, losing her balance and retracting her wings. She began to fall to the ground. She shut her eyes and meditated. When she opened them again, she opened her wings and shot back into the air, her mind somewhat refreshed.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4025
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:26 pm

(I'm just gonna die/stop posting)
Just died.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:01 am

(Aw. That's sad)
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4025
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:09 am

(I don't post and when I do even get on here there's SO much to read.)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:25 am

(Okay. All the best then.)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:25 am

(Quick Q. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST IN HERE?!)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8499

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:31 am

(I GUESS SO.)

Eona looked back, she was pulling too far ahead of the others. "Come on." She waited, looking at the water dragon. She had seen very few in her time, and even fewer that were willing to go far from water. Black dragons retreated and only a couple stayed to fight. Come with us. Eona said gently into the water dragon's mind. She seemed friendly enough and a water dragon would be an asset to have.
Eona's wings beat through the air as she waited. It felt like life had begun to be a eternal fight that they were never finished with. Eona would be a peaceful person, unwilling to hurt people if she were born in a time of peace and light. Instead, she had become a warrior of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18950

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:15 am

Samael scuttled off, noticing the blood and flames which danced in the destroyed wastelands. "We need to all leave." He yelled as thunder constantly made noise, the rain relentlessly falling down. Food was not something considered as a priority right now, but the safety of his comrades was.

His wings extended abruptly and he elevated himself into the sky with three strong pushes with his full outstretched wings. Samael roared loudly, fire exploding from his mouth and into the night sky before flew away, back to the cave which they had taken refuge in.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:15 am

Antail landed on the roof of a building, images of pain flashing through her mind. Even with the dark ones retreating, the darkness still had a strong presence here. She looked up into the rain, something she hadn't done for a long time. She closed her eyes and felt the droplets trickle down her face, something she hadn't done for longer. She stretched her wings, opened her eyes and started to fly back to the cave. She needed rest and she needed to get out of this place before her mind was corrupted.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Eona flew to the cave, squinting to see through the rain. She shook on occasion to whip the rain off of her. She made sure everyone was following her, the wound in her leg still there, but she managed it. She will be fine once the get back.

Klaus watched as the others flew away, his mind wanting to give into the darkness. He pushed it aside, knowing he deserved the pain the light in his head made him feel. He jumped into the air, leaving behind the call of the darkness. He hated himself for what he did, but the pain and guilt is what he needed. He needed to feel again, because those emotions were kept from him for years. They might not be the best of feelings, but they were better than never having happiness. Because if he gave into the darkness, he would never be truly happy.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3900

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:48 am

Talon followed everyone in the group last. Flying close to klause not talking just looking ahead in the direction they were heading. It appeared his moment of being outside himself helping people and so on was over. It seemed he had once again half of himself returned to the interior of his mind. Almost like flying on autopilot. After a short while his plain not here expression changed slightly as awareness returned. His head turned slightly looking at klause out the corner of his eye. He sort of reminded Talon of his brother. But he wasn't sure. He heard his brother was killed. Hes the only one of his family that Talon did not see personally die. He was not sure though it was so long ago. He sighed quietly suddenly flying lower souring over the mountains below the rain almost blending out any tears if there were any. His scales glowed matching the rainy clouds ahead. Almost as though the rain was happening for or with him.

Taking a sharp turn following his noes. A stray scent of living prey reached his nose at this height. A lot of food. He dived picking up the dying animal an dropping it at the cave. Glancing at Klause from the ground before turning into the cave laying down in the dark blending in with the cave wall. His exspression returning to that of someone no longer fully there again.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Antail watched Talon as he landed in the cave. She hadn’t been in long before he and Eona and Klaus had made it back. Antail watched as Talon dropped the animal on the ground and huddled into a corner. She sighed, feeling his sadness seeping through his shield. She wanted to help him but knew that she couldn’t. You should eat something, she projected to him. Your energy would be low after what you did.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:50 am

Eona landed in the cave, shaking what water would come off of her. Talon came in once she had sat down with food. Her mouth watered just looking at it. When was the last time she had food? She thought to herself. Eona wasn't sure, but she help back her hunger. The other's could be more hungry than her and she did not want to be rude.

Klaus looked at the food Talon brought a took a few quick bits before stopping. He was starving but there wasn't much and the others needed to eat too. He backed up further into the cave, staying away from everyone but accidently running into something warm and real. "Sorry." He said to who he thought was Talon. Klaus move past him and sat further into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:43 am

Talon opened one eye. Glancing at Klaus then at the others. A thought slowly forming. He could feel where the closest living food was. Everyone mentally gave off a presence an aura. He could easily do that. Raising his head he glanced between Antail an klaus thinking quietly to himself. Two separate ideas forming from the main one. He stood walking out the cave in a little of a rush. This would give him something better to do than sit there an let past memories haunt him.. He took to the sky quickly Finding stray camouflaged animals that almost resembled wild pigs but not quiet. When he returned he dropped one near the first. To where everyone would be able to eat enough for themselves. He took the other back into the cave Placing it beside klaus. "Eat this.." He said his tone almost sounding pleading. As he turned a ripped off a part of the pig like animals leg curling up against the wall again eating it quickly. Lowering his head back down when he was done just watching the others. There were possible other things he could do.. But he'd just have to wait for the moments to present themselves for him to find out what they could be.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:52 am

Eona couldn't take it any longer. She watched the creature with hungry eyes unable to resist. She sunk her long, sharp teeth into the uncooked flesh, eating quickly at first. Talon had gotten food for everyone to at least have enough to satisfy their hunger. Eona slowed down once her revenging hunger died down. She looked to Talon, wiping her face off so she would not be bloodied, "Thank you, yet again, Talon." Her stomach no longer complained for more food and her head relaxed, ready to replenish energy she had given to battle. Eona moved toward the front of the cave, as close to the light as she could get. The darkness that was inside her made her want to get as close to light as she could. She curled up, sleeping deeply.

Klaus looked at the food Talon had presented. He ate it, grateful but did not say anything. He did not want to. His grief was returning to him. How can I eat when my family no longer can because I... He had trouble saying the words to himself. Killed them. He finally got out. It made it a little better, to admit to himself what he did. It was like lifting a small weight off his chest. He still felt horrible, but he was making the slow steady recovery mentally. So he just sat there, watching the others, feeling his grief, but also a little proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:48 am

Samael landed shortly after the other, looking back every now and then. "We need to re-locate." He said instantly, glancing at Klaus. "So... he's revived, I guess." He gave a slight nod before looking at the wounds which had opened up from his arms from the previous battle. Tending to these wounds wouldn't be easy... some cloth would suffice for now.

Samael gave one final glance to the comrades which surrounded him before heading back into the forest, hoping to find a large leaf or a cloth which would stop the blood which poured from his arm. "If I can't fine food, what's the chance of finding cloth?" He muttered, slightly agitated from the extreme lack of resources which they were able to find.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:11 am

Antail refused the food that Talon had placed in front of her. Her empty stomach was apinful but she was too anxious to eat. She watched as Samael left. She had seen the blood pouring from his body. She senther mind out, searching for his. When she found it, she sent him a message. Come back. I can patch up your wounds. She walked further into the cave, finding a corner to curl into. Gramel was talking to her but she was ignoring it. Something about being too weak to heal anyone. Antail didn't care anymore. If she wasn't strong enough, then she would die saving someone instead of being too selfish to do anything. Just like when her family was killed.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:56 pm

Eona was asleep, dreaming peacefully until something arose her. It was Antail's mind, the worry coming from it alone with the tired feeling. She got up, more alert than Antail was at the moment. "Here." Eona brushed against Antail's shoulder, making it easier to pass energy to her. It was not much, just enough so Antail would not be nearly falling over. "I can heal Samael, I have more energy than you right now." She gave her a small smile before going to the edge of the cave.
Eona jumped out, following the mental path Samael's mind had left her. She caught up to him quickly. We are too tired to move right now and you are hurt. Come back to the cave for a short while. We would be worse off traveling on such low energy. Eona caught up to Samael and touched the wound in his leg tenderly. She hurriedly healed it, stopping the blood from dripping out of the wound and through the air.
Eona beat her wings in the air, now a gray colour. Her stomach nearly empty after using so much energy.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:26 pm

Antail smiled grimly before Eona left. "Thank you," she whispered. She walked further into the cave and layed down to rest, away from the others. She put a mental sheild over herself before shutting her eyes. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, even with Gramel's pestering her.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Samael raised his head and gave a slight nod before returning to the cave, "I was summoned?" He said as he gave cursory glance at the wound which had dried out blood on them. He hadn't been this badly injured since the start of the Night Realm taking over. The first day when it all began was so vivid... and evil.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Eona went back to the cave, following Samael. She landed and huddled up next to the wall letting the cool, damp wall lower her body temperature. Eona kept one eye open to watched what everyone was doing, wishing to fall asleep but knowing better than doing so at this moment. There was too much danger to fall asleep.

Klaus stirred at the voice, Samael. He lifted his head then decided better of it. He put his head down, closing his eyes again. While sleeping, Klaus didn't have the pain of the grief of what he did. He fell asleep feeling the weight of such a heavy emotion being lifted off of him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:38 am

Samael looked around at everyone before falling into a heap on the ground, sighing as he dug his hand into his gargantuan paws. Sleep deprivation had been getting the better of him and the lack of food had been destroying him. Normally, he'd be able to survive for a whole week straight without any food, but due to not having much food for a whole month, that span shortened to about three days.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Talon quietly opened an eye when he believed Samuel was fully asleep. Glancing around noting that everyone was asleep or appeared so. He rose quietly. It was raining outside. He walked by to grab a few things from the forest below returning quietly. With a few bunched up damp like spong leaves. They absorbed all of the water making the surrounding area's constantly desolate. Glancing at samuel looking him over. Should I... He thought cautiously. Shrugging he did it anyway. He moved closer to Samuel starting to quietly try an get all the dried blood off. Using what little skill he learned from his grandfather. Manipulating the energies into blocking Samuels nerves to where he wouldn't feel it when he started to wash around the wounds. Watching them slowly heal. Dont wake up yet.. dont wake up yet..
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:18 am

Samael could feel something on his arm, his muscles tensing temporarily but then soothing themselves and his drifted back into a full sleep, a vision being forced into his conscience.

The jet black dragons swirled over the colossal structure, guarding the darkness within. Samael moved forward, his comrades he had traveled with for so long all limp, blood spilling from their frail bodies. With a slight moan, he fell to the ground, his head hitting a slab of concrete, making him unconscious.

At the top of the steps was a gargantuan dragon which was black with random streaks of red. He pressed a claw against the body of Samael, massive claws ripping through scales, "This is my world."

Samael's muscles tensed again as the vision ended, but once again, they soothed themselves, his nerves calming until he dropped into complete slumber.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:33 am

Antail stirred in her slumber. She never meant to pry on the dreams of others but when she was so weak it sometimes happened spontaneously. She cringed at the vision of blood. All of them in a heap. She gathered the dream was Samael’s based on the fact that he was the only one standing. But the black and red streaked dragon triggered a memory, which in turn triggered inner pain.
The day was dark, just like it had been for weeks. Nothing seemed to be filled with life anymore. Everything, even her parents, was dead. Antail was crouched over her sister’s body, trying her best to revive her comrade, her best friend. Gramel’s blood was warm on Antail’s paws. Antail’s body shook with rage and grief. She couldn’t distinguish which was stronger.
And there, standing on the cliffs above her home, was him. He was large and strong. His muscles could easily be seen from where Antail wept. Black body with streaks of red. The same shade as the blood that coated Antail’s paws. It seemed that he was laughing. A sly smile playing on his face. The tears made it hard for Antail to see much more of him.
Antail gasped, her eyes opening as she did so. She stood slowly and moved toward Samael. She saw Talon and stayed behind her small wall of rock that separated her from everyone else. She watched. Never had she seen such peace in such a dire situation. It made her smile slightly. Something she hadn’t done for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next