RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7821

Hidden IC channel - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:56 am

Cara woke slowly. The first thing that hit her though was the pain. She should have been used to it by now but oh man was she in a lot of pain. She ached everywhere. Her wounds would heal slowly unless she drank a lot of blood and even then she would have lots of scars because of this. What would her parents say when they saw this? "Oh crap." What would her parents say indeed.

She turned her head enough to look at Blaze who was being licked by Kenny. She giggled, something that she had never done before. It was cute to watch. She never knew that a dog could be so gentle.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4577
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:56 pm

(gonna wait for @Anorak)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18968

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 6:12 am

Blaze tried to shuffle away from the licking, but the pain jolting through his body wouldn't let him, so he limply lay there, closing his eyes whenever the collosal tongue lapped at his face. Surprisingly, it seemed as though the saliva loosened the tense feeling in his muscles, almost feeling the small scratches and grazes on his arms slowly closing up.

When Kenny came back for another round of licking, he finally had the strength to shuffle away, "I think that's enough." He said in a weak voice, giving a soft smile of appreciation as he moved a bundle of white hair from his eyes before clasping his hand over the slowly bleeding wound.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Kenny whined and flopped down next to Blaze, resting his giant furry head on Blaze's stomach. He nudged Blaze's chin with his wet nose.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 2:47 am

Cara managed to sit herself in an upright position with her arm as support to keep her falling back onto the floor. She looked at the two of them and smiled, blood still pouring from the teeth marks that ran a ring around her head. For the first time ever she had hope that wolves and vampires could get along, despite what she had just been through.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 2:18 pm

Kenny noticed that Cara had just awakened and ran up to her. He pushed his big wet nose in her face and started sloppily licking her face. The human Kenny was asleep inside that wolf body, now that the fighting had stopped and his friends were safe.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:24 am

Once Kenny was distracted by Cara's arrival, Blaze attempted to come to his feet, using the bloody seat's legs for support. After a few seconds of struggle, he finally came to his feet, pain throbbing throughout practically everywhere in his body. After another minute of stabilizing himself, he removed his hand from his wound and sunk his teeth into it and instead of draining the blood; he pushed blood into the wound, along with other things which would help the healing process.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:16 pm

Kenny wavered between the two of them; he couldn't decide which one he wanted to go and lick. Finally, he decided to nuzzle and lick Blaze's ear, just to be a nuisance.

A throbbing occurred inside of him. Kenny the wolf froze, like a deer in the headlights. Then he rushed out the door, closing it behind him.

It was dark out. He ran down a few alleyways, and found a small shed open. The throbbing overcame him and he just lay there silently as his body changed from wolf to human.

Once Kenny was fully human, he sat up. His clothes were soiled and ripped in some places. He had a headache, and he rubbed his forehead, sighing. He remembered some things from when he was in wolf form, for example two people got hurt and he did some embarrassing things.

Other than that, he couldn't remember much, like the location or why he was even in an unfamiliar shed.

He stretched and walked outside, and down the street. He saw a cellar door ajar, the light on inside (this is where Cara and Blaze are). He carefully approached it, and peeked inside. "Uh, hi!" he said to Cara and Blaze. "Um, can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4713

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 7:36 pm

Wandering around, Ciaran attempted to find the source of the ferrous odor, but he found himself walking in circles. He sighed to himself and started to walk home; however, he saw a shadow out of the corner of his eye, and instinctively ran after it.
He found himself right in front of a cellar door, right behind a boy-- wait, was that one of his classmates? And why were his clothes in such an awful condition?
His mind wandered to the worst possible conclusion, which instigated him to turn himself invisible, and watch to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:42 pm

Cara sighed. She had almost fully healed so she could stand. The only problem was that it was dark outside and she was having troubles containing her "night-time habits". Everything had gone to a slight purple haze and the light was beginning to really hurt her eyes. She covered them and looked past Kenny to where she swore she had seen someone else.
She got off the floor. Blood coated her from top to toe and droplets of blood smeared across her cheek, despite Kenny's licking her face earlier. She looked at her hands, which were completely red from blood. She licked one and swished the blood around in her mouth for a bit before swallowing it. "Odd. This is probably the highest quality blood I've tasted and yet it's so bitter and putrid it makes me want to throw up at the same time."
She looked behind Kenny again, still puzzled by what she thought she had seen. She shut her eyes and took a deep breath before she vanished. She had teleported herself right behind Kenny. There wasn't as much light here and she poked the air in front of her. "Tch. Damn it Fairy. Stop being so nosy. You could have just asked what had happened you know, Ciaran."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:49 pm

Kenny had sensed someone behind him, but, when he looked, nobody was there. He sniffed the air, then doubled over, choking and coughing.

Cara suddenly appeared behind him, and said something that Kenny didn't follow to the air. He was hacking now, coughing-laughing. He didn't know why, but he found the situation funny... maybe because a fairy had suddenly appeared and Kenny didn't what the was going on.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:52 am

Ciaran sighed, and turned visible yet again. "Sorry, Cara... I actually thought someone might kill me..." He turned his eyes towards her, and froze for a second; she was covered in blood-- fresh blood. He diverted his focus from her, and tried to keep himself calm.
"Urhm... do you need any help around here?"
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:02 am

"No, thank you," Kenny said, recovering with a friendly smile. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were around. I should've alerted you so that you could view the fighting."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:21 am

Cara rolled her eyes. "Believe it or not but Ciaran actually doesn't like fighting. He's a very placid fairy." She walked back into the room and started licking more of the blood off of her. It would have to count as a meal. It would have to keep her sane for just a little while longer. "Anyways what was that guy? I know he was a hybrid but seriously, where did he come from?"
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:40 am

Kenny shrugged, a little smile still on his face. "I dunno. He wasn't in my pack's territory very long, or we would have noticed. He probably entered a few hours ago, and found some booze then went mad." Kenny's eyes were twinkling. "But now we know what kind of girl he liked when he was drunk..." he said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:49 am

Cara turned to face him. She could only keep her stern face for a few seconds before bursting into laughter. "You can't seriously be talking about me, could you?" She kept laughing. She settled after a little bit and wiped her eyes. When was the last time she laughed so hard?
Cara looked at the scratches and bites on her arms and legs. They had turned into surface scratches. Finally. She looked at Kenny. "These scars are going to be really annoying to explain to my parents."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:00 pm

Kenny laughed with her.

Then he looked at her scratches. "Hm. Well, if you have trouble explaining, just say that you encountered a devil hybrid on your walk home and you barely managed to escape death fighting him." Kenny smiled. "You don't have to mention me or poor Blaze's humiliation. It's just too humiliating, plus there's the 'rivalry' between weres and vamps, that your parents might be worried about. I know my parents are 'worried' about that." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Blaze looked at them all, somewhat finished tending to his wound on his arm, the mention of his name being associated with parents striking him with a fist. "I don't have parents." He commented somewhat hastily, "And the hybrid vamp was someone who had a vendetta on me. Nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 1:11 am

Cara turned to Blaze. "What did you do to have a demon like that on your back? He would be enough to give a four year old night-dweller nightmares." It was true. Night-dwellers were seen as ruthless and unforgiving vampires. They were also known for not having a fear factor. There was almost nothing that could scare a night-dweller. For this, Cara was thankful. She had inherited some of that "no fear" stuff from her father.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:31 pm

"Yeah, exactly my thoughts. Friends are for sharing burdens. If you're alone, then burden is so heavy it makes your shoulders slouch. But if you share that same heavy burden with your friends, you can be as carefree as you like... well, almost. But more carefree," Kenny added, smiling. "And that devil guy, we all did our part. And, uh, sorry for getting out of control, I just needed to protect you guys. And... well, whatever happened after that I don't remember... but, uh, it probably would've been pretty embarrassing for me." Kenny's face had turned a bright shade of crimson.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Cara looked at him and laughed. "You were giving the two of us wolf kisses Kenny. And you remember because you're blushing. Silly. Don't pretend you don't know this stuff." Cara walked over to Kenny and gave him a noogie. "Stupid wolf," she said laughing.

(I wait for Shibe and Andor now)
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:02 am

Kenny's face turned even a brighter red and he squeezed his eyes shut. "Arrrggggghhhhhhh," he said, then laughed a little, then was hurt a little by Cara's comment about him being stupid. His smile faltered as he tried to not notice what she had said.

( @Shibe @Anorak )
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:53 am

(@_@ ahhh sorry guys)

Ciaran just stood there, not really wanting to interfere with their conversation; he was still trying to piece together what had just happened, and figure out who this... guy (Kendrick, right?) was. Or maybe not; after all, this wasn't the first time that they had met, and it was likely that they would be seeing each other again, given the facts that they both shared a class, and that he seemed awfully close to Cara. He hoped she knew what she was doing.

He sighed, and turned to Blaze. "Hey. If you're worried about your wounds, I could heal them, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 6:59 pm

OOC: @Anorak #anorak (which tag works? Very Sad)
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 7:22 pm

(@Brutality .... the tagging system doesn't seem to work now... usually, a message will pop up when you try to tag someone....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next